Post shoujos that grown men can admit having watched in public without instantly losing all moral decency

Post shoujos that grown men can admit having watched in public without instantly losing all moral decency.

Attached: Romance-Nana.jpg (2000x1000, 156.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

natalie.mu/comic/news/471671
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

None of them.

Attached: 1268865911614.png (716x680, 123.58K)

>nana
>moral decency

>watching anime
>in public

Why are men so insecure, always looking for approval by society?

Does Yona count?

Attached: Akatsuki no Yona.jpg (1200x675, 79.5K)

>shoujos
>posts josei

Grown men can watch anything and admit it. You are just weak. Also,
> he believes that Nana is somehow extremely female-oriented

Jesus Christ, go feel a boob or something and stop being so afraid of your own masculinity.

>soap opera
>not for women

I am not interested in formal classifications. Nana is quite far from real *girly things*, and you don't have to suffer watching it. It's not some fanfic in which Harry glances at Draco in the classroom for 20 pages, while author's whole life experience is clearly only enough to fill 2.

>watching tr*nime
lol

OP be the kind of retard to tattoo "Male and a Man" on his forehead.

Nana is shoujo, published in a shoujo magazine, doesn't matter if it is full of degeneracy like the author's other actual Josei works.

Senpai, Nana is peak femoid entertainment. It's ok to like it, but be honest to yourself.

Try watching something like Fairy Ranmaru, and make sure watch enough anime in general before making statements like that.

Is this series still doing well? First season was over 6 years ago

There are a lot.

Attached: OHSHC.jpg (952x536, 109.5K)

Honey and Clover
Sangatsu no Lion

Lift user, no one can say shit of me wearing an anime t shirt because i look jacked.

If you've been into a ime long enough, you would know that shounen are for boys and shoujo are for men.

Kimi ni Todoke
Nodame Cantabile
La Corda D'Oro
/wsr/

>having watched in public
Why would you do that?

ore no monogatari

Nana depressed the shit out of me, no other anime got me feeling as hollow as Nana.

you are a man watching cartoons either way
something wrong happened and you are the product

This. I watch whatever the fuck I want and I don't give a shit who knows it. I live in Tokyo and when my local bartendress does a theme night and puts on the Sailor Moon OP I sing every last word of it.

You sing it from your open window in the apartment complex three buildings down the street from that bar? Brave!

That artstyle alone would get you banned from having sex for two whole years if you talked about it publicly.

Attached: téléchargement.png (512x512, 15.65K)

What's wrong with the art style?

Kiss kiss, ___ __ ___

So uhh, what exactly happened to the mangaka? And can we assume that Nana is going to go the way of Berserk?

Fuck a horse!

Nobody cares if you watch girly shoujo as a grown man unless it's the only thing you watch.

Attached: [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fyirzty.mp3].webm (640x480, 2.92M)

She got cancer or something and stopped working on it.

Well fucking shit

> time stops with the first thrust of his manhood into hew womanhood
KINO
KINO
KINO

Fruits Basket

She's having some exhibition so she drew this
natalie.mu/comic/news/471671

Attached: yazawaai_tenrankai_001.png (750x1056, 317.91K)

The kinoest shoujo

Attached: [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fw13i4x.mp3].webm (640x480, 2.95M)

Likikg shoujo is far more respectavle than liking moeshit

Is there any shoujo moeshit?

I can't think of any. Moeshit is usually targeted at men.

Nice I didn't know that, she's still one of the most talented magaka out there such a waste...

Sangatsu is seinen

All of them

Eyes too big.

Fuck off ironic weeb.

/thread

all of my girl-hyphen-friends love ouran, dude

Like 98% of anime.
Also as far as big eyes go, there are more classic examples of big eyes. Ouran is not one of those shows.

Attached: clannad.png (640x480, 327.35K)

But user is not wrong

shoujo is the endgame demographic for oldfags

Attack No.1
Rose of Versailles

Same. It doesn't help that I was just 20 when I saw it and the anime has a flawless soundtrack to support it.

i fucking love NANA

I wanted to wait for the mangaka to finish Nana before reading it but that's never happening
feelsbad

Moeshit isn't even a well-defined term. People call Cardcaptor Sakura moeshit. It's ironic weebs who use the word moeshit.

So do most of the "high-school senpai" shoujo also fit in this category?

Oh yeah why not

>Moeshit isn't even a well-defined term.
It's a superflous term but you have a sense of what it mean. Maid Dragon is definitley moeshit, Getter Robo is definitley is not.

I'm 28 and my entire family died when I was a teenager. My mother, my father, my dogs, my grandparents, all dead. I've only ever watched Cowboy Bebop, Lupin the Third, Golden Boy, and One Punch Man. What anime should I watch? I'm looking for some meaning in my life, and because I'm so fucked up I'm doing it on this anime board. Please help.

Just look for recommendation charts. Also get into books and movies and try to find charts for those.
Write Yea Forums recommednation chart Yea Forums on google, or Yea Forums chat

Attached: 1437411426904.jpg (1430x5054, 2.33M)