God, just imagine

God, just imagine

Attached: 054d8e5206d13649ac53520b0d58968f.jpg (2250x3375, 1.2M)

Rebecca > Lucy > Elie
Mashima gets better each iteration.

if you can look at this and NOT imagine plowing that ass, you are gay

Rebecca's a bit too vanilla. I've got Lucy way out ahead, with Elie/Rebecca much of a muchness.

Too Americanized. I prefer more slender.

Attached: 1394654866559.jpg (1920x1200, 228.35K)

Hiro Mashima is such a great artist. I wish I could draw like that.

how does it feel to be attracted to the same sex user

>Americanized
What does that mean?

YUCK no way that ice cream doesnt have sand in it

Lucy>Becca>Elie
Erza practically tied with Lucy if we're including others.

How does it feel to be constantly afraid that you might be attracted to the same sex, user?

Unnecessarily large. I wasn't brought up on rap music videos, so I don't have that fetish.

Ah yes the her ass is too big argument

Not everything has to be an argument.

Fat

The most confusing discussion I've ever seen. Just say you like petite women and be done with it, you don't have to slander an entire nation to have an opinion, it comes off as a weird cope.

Did you miss the part where people are literally asking me questions? What am I supposed to do? Not respond? That's be rude.

Disingenuous, you fail to take responsibility for even the most basic and benign things that you do. If your replies are going to be of this quality then why bother replying at all? You don't have to talk to me.

Attached: FJLxCvSUcAAOxTJ.png (1000x1000, 129.33K)

You don't have to talk to me either. What do you want me to do, self moderate so you won't be offended by my speech? I think there's a term for that. Someone help me out here, what's that called?

ice cream with sand is great

Going back.

I'm the ice cream.

I want to lick those feet.

Attached: 1646246793289.jpg (635x970, 41.87K)

Please don't tell me to go back. I promise to be more politically correct with my speech from now on so I won't offend you.

Sorry I hurt your feelings, third worlder.

>liking Hank Hill ass
I hope Putin glasses yurop

Gay.

yes,I also like ice cream

dropped it at ep 2

both are perfect

these fuckers are faggots

You prefer flat things because you're gay

Funny enough all the people that are saying if you like slander you're gay don't have a girlfriend

Did she pee in that bottle?
HOT

No, you degeberate
It's just orange soda

Speak for yourself. I don't need to blog but I do have a girlfriend of 2 years.

post more

These responses always get me as if having a cute and slender butt isn't a feminine trait. Do they think women have bigger asses than men?

Fuck Per-chan!

Mmm, that sum big-ass icecream cone

There is two things that make the difference between men and women: boobs and butt.
Without them you could just fap to a slim dude.

Delicious

Imagine what?

Yes, they do. It's literally one of their defining traits.

Feet

Not even close
No they don't. The difference is the shape and fat distribution. Don't tell me that women have thicker thighs than men next.

Women often has bigger buttocks than men because they fat distrbution is usually in the arms and thighs and ass. For men, it's usually in the stomach area and lower back.
Also, men are naturally attracted to women with bigger feminine traits. If you like a completely flat body, and you think that's feminine, then you're either a homosexual or are a pedophile.

Burgers are fat and nigger burger cunts are fattest of all, not slander just facts. How is that cope? Coping for what? Being Irish and not liking fat asses? Lurk 5 years before posting again.

>shape
defined partially by hip stucture, where women have a wider pelvic bone.
>fat distribution
Women retain more fat in that area than men.

user, plowing ass is the gayest thing in existence, you have to aim for the vagene

I prefer Lucy's body.

Attached: 1526738487349.webm (1280x720, 730.05K)

Rebecca is the best Mashima main girl.

This is an ass

This is a butt

Know the difference

Who hasn't seen her naked at this point?

More ryona
More ptsd
More mindbreak

Attached: More ryona More ptsd More mindbreak.gif (816x624, 511.47K)

English patch when?

>men are naturally attracted to women with bigger feminine traits
The fat distribution is the reason I say shape. Just because women have more fat in the buttocks doesn't mean you go full obese. A nice, toned butt should have the fat higher up on the rear, not sagging. You only focus on the size of certain body parts and think bigger=better while I prefer the precise proportions that cause different parts of the body to accentuate each other and work in harmony with the rest of the body. Proportion, not raw numbers is the important part here. My shoulders are much wider than my hips, but that doesn't mean women's hips measurements are larger than mine. Besides, fat is only one factor for the size of the buttocks. There are other more important factors like muscle mass and bone size which favors men. Having a small ass it not a masculine trait. That is the opposite of what women are looking for.
>If you like a completely flat body, and you think that's feminine, then you're either a homosexual
Men do not have flat bodies. is not a flat body for that matter when you can see the emphasis on all the feminine curves.

It's practically flat, stop coping you pedo. There's nothing feminine there.

Ok Irishman.

I'm sorry that american culture with their implants everywhere has rendered you incapable of appreciating what a proper butt should be.

When I see this I can only think about how uncomfortable it would be to be sticky, cold (because the ocean air is too cold) and how the salty water probably wouldn't wash the sticky away while sand is blowing everywhere. Just gross.

I'm not even American, stop using them as a boogeyman to justify your desire for prepubescent bodytypes.

I really don't understand why you keep going for this pedo angle. Don't children still have baby fat, including on their butts? Then they get toned out as they become more slender as they grow.

I'm not "going" for it, it's the only outcome for someone who likes flat, prepubescent bodies that lack feminine traits. Wait, no. The other outcome is being homosexual.

It means that he's an election tourist who thinks everything should revovle around 3DPD identity politics.