Is Haruhi Azathot???

Is Haruhi Azathot???

Attached: main-qimg-12672ecbbb09c6041e6d41d69c74a320-lq.jpg (602x431, 59.87K)

shove the globe up the ass

Imagine the smell

No she's an inferior Kiara

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85.41K)

Yes

Kyon was the god all along

We need an anime where a Haruhi expy is aware of her powers and has to grapple with the implications. Shit would be kino if went down the solipsism rabbithole.

Her VA is a AzaTHOT

if the author wasn't such a pussy as are most japanese authors he'd end it with that

I don't like how Noizi ito's art has changed over the years

Well she is an idiot god if that's what you're asking

Sanest PSYCHOku fan

No
She's a replacable Nyarlanthoteph at best
Kyon is the real Azathoth

It would just turn into yurishit harem

I hate that you're right.

No, but she is a thot for sure

No, Kyon-kun is the denwa.

Attached: kyonkun.jpg (1280x720, 58.21K)

why does she smiles like that

Maybe her butt feels good

from what?

Attached: 1629114755691.png (620x620, 344.2K)

duh.

Attached: yuki bringing you lunch.png (1334x1070, 1.08M)

Attached: nagto.jpg (474x266, 19.45K)

based nagtoposter

>Is Haruhi Azathot???
Haruhi is perfection.
Don't you dare compare her to some made-up western crap.

Attached: mc3mAbI8Z1VjOnsOqra4DJad.png (849x1200, 1.33M)

Post of the day. Upvoted.

Attached: nobel.png (300x300, 190.29K)

Kino

What do you guys think about the various factions and their ideas about what direction to take things? Is their interplay the best way to keep things fun and interesting or do you lean on one side.

Her god powers can easily be taken away on a Kyon's whim though so she's not really ALL POWERFUL

Yeah hes the one giving god powers to any girl hes truly interested in, its already established Kyons crush from elementary school had those god powers that she lost the moment Kyon lost interest, Kyon is observer god with self imposed blank state looking after people able to create interesting realities at this point he is fondest with Haruhis world.

>Haruhi was an allegory for simping all along
Sasuga Nihon.

Probably

Attached: 1614191814445.jpg (450x810, 173.43K)

>her to some made-up western crap.
As opposed to being part of a stillborn zombie franchise that only hipster otakus care about.

Attached: 1628330746055.jpg (627x470, 35.29K)

yeah thought so, haruhifanbois

when yuki brought kyon over the first time, why did she make him drink so much tea before she said she's an alien?

better than being part of a shonenshit series only spics like

Haruhi is the one true god.

That would be false

Haruhi is the one false god?

No, no. He meant false is the one true god.

Attached: __suzumiya_haruhi_suzumiya_haruhi_no_yuuutsu_drawn_by_haruhisky__75d6cce1bd3a45391f790d3499bb6351.png (1697x2400, 1.67M)

Cute

No, I mean Kyon is the real god. Also is from the manga/ln?

KyonHaru is cute

Attached: __suzumiya_haruhi_and_kyon_suzumiya_haruhi_no_yuuutsu_drawn_by_hotaru_iori__ae6b5561a7518946d3e9c37dc621d449.jpg (869x1228, 393.79K)

>come into thread expecting discussion about haruhi and chaos theory
>see this
I'm not even surprised, just disappointed

Attached: 1447464692946.jpg (800x447, 72.36K)

Attached: I am certain you are aware of the reason behind her predicament hence you have no necessary reason to state your inquiry as to why.png (522x470, 126.03K)

I feel koizumi's esper faction has the least impact on the narrative. He's the most enigmatic of the group, Asahina being a time traveler that aids Kyon throughout his venture gives off a motherly vibe, like whatever she's doing, isn't malicious

The vibe I get from Koizumi is ever so slightly more sinister than that. I also don't know what he meant by implying that mikuru's charade is all an act. Maybe it's answered in the LN's which I need to read still

Attached: 1614458727350.png (427x554, 230K)

Who's god in this scenario
>the entity with god abilities
or
>the person this entity loves and listens to

Should be noted in in those drapes drawn by the LN artist Haruhi is depicted as Hera.

she is a thot. yes

I'm talking about this. Mikuru is depicted as Aphrodite but I have no idea about Yuki. Maybe the double moons mean Hekate. Kyon would be Zeus then. So "who's god" isn't as straightforward as choosing one or the other.

Forgot the image.

Attached: 1634561565583.jpg (1000x1000, 533.13K)

Sage

KEK

>expecting anything good from imageboards
>modern ones at that
Get a reality check immediately before this place rots you even more, fool.

What about Yuki and the factions of the IDE? They are pretty similar to the factions of the Technosphere in Hyperion (which she was reading at one point). Also,as ridiculous as the school festival film was, there was a line from Yuki to Koizumi about choosing between cherrypicking the future by joining Mikuru or leading the universe to its "proper" form by joining Yuki. Since Haruhi wrote the script i think it's worth considering what it might imply. Personally i think Haruhi and Kyon learning to be less egotistical and apathetic to other people would sort most issues regardless of who the "real" god is.

I don't recall Kyon being egotistical, somewhat egoistic yes but not this much.

Should have written respectively.

Ah, right.

>Personally i think Haruhi and Kyon learning to be less egotistical and apathetic to other people would sort most issues regardless of who the "real" god is.
That's a good point, though I don't think that Kyon is egotistical. Haruhi definitely is since she's essentially god and has always gotten her way and has rarely needed to try. It's Kyon who keeps her grounded in reality and controls her egotistical nature towards others.
>leading the universe to its "proper" form by joining Yuki
That's also an interesting point, but I don't remember being given any specifics as what, "proper form" is. It can't be a desolate future where the world implodes, I think all factions are actively working to prevent that. But by saying Asahina is, "cherry picking" means that she's tailoring events to benefit her/her faction.

I'm not sure who's in the right when it comes to handling outcomes, but surely they're all better alternatives than Haruhi getting mad and causing the apocalypse.

dam, that pic is adorable

>I think all factions are actively working to prevent that.
>but surely they're all better alternatives than Haruhi getting mad and causing the apocalypse.
Are we ever given any indication that the IDSE's goals are remotely good for humanity? It's shown little regard for human and human-proximate suffering, unlike the other factions.

Significant interference causes significant disruptions.

And the moment it figures out how to get around that, what do you think it would do? The IDSE isn't exactly idealogical.

There are practically no getting arounds when it concerns normal operation of civilization.