If isekai undead only want to live in peace, is there still a need for adventurers to massacre them?

If isekai undead only want to live in peace, is there still a need for adventurers to massacre them?

Attached: 1650176721259.jpg (1080x1536, 697.3K)

It depends, they certainly are walking piles of filth and rotting flesh smell so at most ask them not to be near humans I guess.

This is quite a moral dilemma since we don't know if undead can really go against their nature and coexist peacefully with mankind.

How about we write isekai together again? It will be fun.

Peace was never an option.

Attached: 12 (1).jpg (761x697, 182.8K)

what happened last time?

Oh no, your hot elf wife suddenly regressed both physically and mentally to a small child! How will you handle this terrible predicament?

Attached: 1651162024803.png (2695x1920, 1.64M)

>harvesting tree sap

Attached: 32-o.jpg (1350x1920, 733.62K)

How many centuries did she lose?

Is Savage Fang Ojou-sama a yuri series?

Attached: 5b234b4f-d7e9-49fe-93f6-88c4242eb4b3.jpg (2295x1639, 1.47M)

>calling a single chapter a series
If you're going to be like that, you can call any manga with at least one girl yuri.

I asked that question exactly because the manga only has one chapter and was hoping LN readers would know more.

is this yuri?

I have never heard of it or seen it in yuri novels threads
>gender bender
Oh

because undead usually don't just want to live in peace, leading to prejudice against those who do

Attached: Yondome wa Iyana Shi Zokusei Majutsushi - Chapter 2 - 29.jpg (950x1364, 836.25K)

What happens when the classmates learn of all that backstory in the current world?

Even if they want to live in peace, that doesn't make them benign.

The mere presence of undead has harmful side effects in many settings.

Nothing. They just moved on since it's already a thing of the past.

the same way I handled her before with my dick

Most of them don't figure it out for a long time.
Some who die are told of it after their second death and fall into three camps of people who want to avoid Van, those who choose to try and kill Van for Rodcorte and those who try to reproach Van and make peace in their third life.
The biggest bulk of them don't die for a second time and meet Van when he invades Origin like some kind of an otherworldly Demon Lord. But it's ok, because he's there to stop another bad and doesn't care about being killed in Origin by them 13 years.

The classmates split up before even getting to the current world.
Before I dropped it, a couple had apologized to MC because they wanted to live in his country.

Attached: best native isekai.jpg (700x966, 241.11K)

>terrible predicament
The what now?

Oh that's nice

No, but it's unfathomably lewd.

Attached: 1651165047185.png (2702x1920, 2.37M)

Most of them think he has a grudge against them initially, but he's entirely uninterested.
It's not that he has forgiven them.
He just stopped caring after becoming obsessed with his mom.

Attached: Vol01-06.png (1394x2048, 1.97M)

nvm then, i thought ponytail was a handsome female

>Most of them think he has a grudge against them initially, but he's entirely uninterested.
Well, he did, but he quickly mellowed out.

So long as you hurt him and no one else, he will forgive you.

I mean if I was in his situation rage would get the better of me. But from the standpoint of a reader, I'd blame the isekai god that fucked everything up rather than the classmates that just did as told. It isn't like they purposefully stole his blessings or knew he was the undead

Wich 'last time'?

Oh no...

That's pretty much what happens right at the start. He flips his shit and attacks Rodcorte.
After he gets reincarnated he has several years to grow up as a person and calm down before he even meets his first old classmate.
And he kills the guy, while also making it clear that it's no longer a grudge kill.

He intends to give the otherworlders a chance. And he forced the first defectors to turn into races that would be out of Rodcorte's reach and under the influence of his brainwashing.

Rodcorte... If he didn't keep making things worse, he might even find it in him to make peace with that piece of trash. But Rodcorte is going to do as Rodcorte does.

Remember, in cultivationland only posers ride on dragons or phoenixes, true chads ride on things like donkeys and pigs.

>not riding on a sword (little girl)

Only if you made her yourself.

>becoming obsessed with his mom
Is this incest? Did he/will he fuck his mom?

I believe he marries her (along with the other girls) in the end.
Overall, she is always his #1.

MC never fucks, unless you count his sexless conception of monster dragon.

>guy in female body
>trap lusts after him
It's yaoi

At the very end he marries all girls around him, including his mom

Does that include Lovecraftian abominations in the shape of little elf girls and flesh-monstrosities that are partially (or sometimes) female?

>Rodcorte
One of the most impressive retarded isekai gods to be honest.
He can read your entire life like a book, know that you're planning to betray him and still be suprised that you're betraying him.

Aside from prince femboy the rest of Mylene's harem are all girls
Ln is still just two volumes and theres no web novel so idk how it will progress

Maybe the prince is where the original Mylene's soul ended up in.

Is this what marriage is like?

Attached: 1632432254035.png (563x613, 167.46K)

How many gremlins is he going to collect?

I'm not sure if they were specifically named but MC says he is going to answer feelings of all girls that like him so I assume that they are included

He'll be forced to stop collecting more once his harem has enough members to overpower and rape him.

He just needs the blessing of the undefeated god of unwilling virginity to prevent that.

Attached: 1650815483380.png (685x672, 232.4K)

no

Attached: index.png (2180x3101, 2.68M)

>scanlator says he is SEA-tier poor and can't afford 30 bucks or whatever for another volume

It's a shame she doesn't have a cock because that boy really needs a good dicking.

It's not possible. The undead can't help themselves because they are quite literally abominations against nature. Due to their nature, they can never truly live peacefully with the living.

Attached: 昏き宮殿の死者の王.jpg (715x1000, 311.5K)

>Synopsis: When a sickly boy succumbs to illness only to reawaken as a weakly undead, his first thought is not of horror, but joy. Sadly, his delight is cut short by the realization that he is still not in control of his own body. The excruciating pain that plagued him in his previous life has simply been replaced by the necromancer that brought him into this one. Now, to win true freedom, he must put his unlife on the line and fight for his dark master…!
Doesn't sound bad at all.

Normally I'm not one for trapa but Albert is just so girly

Attached: V2_03.jpg (2048x1606, 1.06M)

But both manga and LN end at the end of the first arc. Regardless of what the resident shill would have you believe.

Didn't that one get cancelled? I remember there was a novel with a undead mc that got canned

I might read the LN. It seems like there is no translated manga

The manga is translated. It's on the same level as the LN too, save for the finale, which it botches a little (probably because the mangaka knows that it's over and he should wrap things up quickly).

WN is ongoing at least. I enjoy it more than the guy's other work, Strange Grief. It's a bit of a slow story, but I like how the upgrading of undead is less unnatural than other evolutions in other stories.

Strange Grief is from the same guy?
But of a jump in genres, huh.

I can't believe this series is FUCKING DEAD.

I hate to be a saucefaggot, but what's this from?
The dual page spread fucks with reverse search.

I've read the raws with mtl.
It's quite good, but it got axed.

Yeah. WN is still ongoing, though the author doesn't seem to have a steady schedule in updating. Think recently they got split up and End is doing weird End things and Senri is being the hero of humanity in its darkest hour.

Just google both names from the first picture.

What are the best gender bender yuri isekai?
Even though it's namely blue balling (ovarying?) and hasn't gotten updates in a bit, I really like Eroi Koto Suru Tame ni Kyonyuu Bishoujo Dorei o Katta Hazu ga, Oshishou-sama to Shitawa Rete Omotta Toori ni Ikanaku Naru Hanashi.

Attached: Eroi Koto Suru Tame ni Kyonyuu Bishoujo Dorei o Katta Hazu ga, Oshishou-sama to Shitawa Rete Omotta Toori ni Ikanaku Naru Hanashi 1.png (984x2800, 2.45M)

>The dual page spread fucks with reverse search.
Have you tried? I got a result from googling the doublespread.
Also, you could just split the page. You're just being lazy.

Thanks. Reverse search has become so reliable as of late that I've started to forget this basic principle.

>tfw you're carrying your own personal netherworld in your handy dandy coffin
Much cooler than a goddamn ring or bag.