Re:Zero: arc 7 chapter 59

Chapter 59 of the web novel "Taritta Shudraq" was released yesterday.

Link: ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/563

No translation is yet available.

Attached: Shudraq.jpg (1442x2048, 383.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7gkXYgSf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What would you do if you were in this poor user's situation? He seems troubled

Attached: roswaal basement story.png (1616x178, 44.6K)

AHHHHHH I DON T CARE ABOUT THE SHUDRAC AND CHAOSFLAME

I'd stay in the basement, being tortured by the oni maids sound sweet

Attached: re zero ram.png (500x500, 304.25K)

This is our Wano...

Ram BELONGS in Subaru's basement as his sex slave

Promise to deliver a hogtied Subaru to Petra so she spares me.

Chaosflame attack ended up in total destruction.

Since Tappei loves parallels I fear Guaral will end the same, Madelyn wants to level it to the ground and has decided to wreck the city to ashes.

That’s not how parallels work

Watch the shadow reemerge and everything go to shit once again.

Fandom predictions failed hard on chaos flame.
>Satella's attack not being reset.
>Taritta having an important role.
>Chaosflame being destroyed entirely.
>Tanza dying.
>Subaru being out of the picture.

and that's the best thing

Is starchanting hereditary? Maybe Wu will become relevant.

Nobody made any predictions in the first place because Satella getting reset or not would determine where the entire rest of the arc goes

Bingo bros...

Now now, it isn't that bad yet
>>Taritta having an important role
Come on, I will give you the others but I never doubted her having a big role, mainly due to the little talk she and Natsumi had during the journey to ChaosFlame, no doubt plenty other anons felt as much, it was the most obvious one.

Attached: 95768948_p0.jpg (1015x1659, 1.59M)

I think Yorna shouldn't have survived. I don't want to read the rebuilding of Chaosflame.

Many anons had the first three. No reset, destruction and Taritta. Tanza and Subaru out of the picture were unheard of.

Wait, so they nuked chaosflame to nuke the shadow from within it, but is it already known what happened to Subaru?

>I think Yorna shouldn't have survived.
Isn't she going to join Vincent? You know, for the rebellion. She can give him her strength in exchange for him helping her rebuild ChaosFlame once all is done.
>I don't want to read the rebuilding of Chaosflame.
That will probably get thrown to side-story hell, so you won't need to worry about it.

Attached: 96457824_p21.jpg (1426x1906, 2.06M)

who cares chaossht is shit and also rem is the best

Is it possible that the great calamity is Subaru and the traveler that will not kill it is Al?

They're going to come back and Rem, Priscilla and Madelyn will all just be being gay in the bath and no explanation will be given.

No. A tiny piece of the shadow was still there and then Tanza allahu ackbar'd it.

>A thousand nights pass, and a dark-haired traveler appears in the forest. With a shock that chills her heart, Taritta draws her bow and becomes the hunter.
>"The traveler is an ally of the 'Great Calamity' that will destroy this land......But he must be killed……”
Assuming the traveler is Subaru since that makes the most sense, then who is the Great Calamity? Is it simply Envy/Satella or maybe Vincent?

I wonder what the fuck is currently destroying chaosflame right now

>then who is the Great Calamity
My only logical conclusion is that it's fully powered Envy whom Subaru will unleash upon the world by freeing Satella in the final arc to save her, in her rampage Envy will devour and destroy so much of Vollachia and perhaps even the entire world thus being named "The great calamity"
That's of course assuming that Vincent is right in what happening currently in ChaosFlame not being "The great calamity"

Attached: 20220425_193614.jpg (1584x2048, 256.82K)

So who is ready for next chapter to just be some retroactive backstory on Tanza and what the deal with her mom and Jorna was?

Oh deer, that makes sense. I guess she'll have a backstory and a "sad" farewell between her and Yorna and that'll be 75% of the chapter.
Bet it will end with them finding a naked Subaru but it will remain ambiguous whether he's an adult or a shota still as a cliffhanger.

Attached: 20220416_193003.jpg (1448x2048, 359.14K)

Attached: 97894554_p0.jpg (1378x2002, 875.73K)

Attached: 1990.png (540x404, 390.97K)

Attached: 97846546_p0.jpg (1761x2344, 749.9K)

Why did Tappei take her from us?

Those are some tiny hands

She's 154cm

Body proportions are relative

caveman here, i noticed peteranons pastebin has been nuked, so i dont even remember what was the last chapter before the small hiatus
is he alive? is he still doing tl?

>is he alive? is he still doing tl?
no

This arc is really testing my patience with Tappei. He said this arc wasn’t part of the original plan and it shows.

Also, if we get another fucking loli so Tappei can further pander to Japanese pedo dogs I’m dropping this shit on the spot.

Good.

>Also, if we get another fucking loli so Tappei can further pander to Japanese pedo dogs I’m dropping this shit on the spot.
you no rike

Go ahead, Wu is going to be on Subaru's strangle list.

>Also, if we get another fucking loli so Tappei can further pander to Japanese pedo dogs I’m dropping this shit on the spot.
What if it's Spica

So, if reinhard is the grandma slayer, is subaru going to become the loli strangler?

Well someone has to start thinning out all these lolis.

>Reinhard killed his Grandma two times
>Subaru choked two lolis in arc 6
I guess.

Attached: 97824030_p0.png (690x661, 393K)

>Strangles lolis
>Strangles clowns
Annerose better watch out

Gee Taritta why does your mom let you have two nee-samas

Here is the chapter sans part 3 that is still being worked on by Ice

pastebin.com/7gkXYgSf

Attached: IMG_3165.jpg (2048x1488, 333.19K)

it would be very funny if subaru ends up killing capella by strangling her

It's entirely possible lack of oxygen could be her weakness, she seems to be unable to modify things into non-biological components, and supposedly things she changes need to maintain homeostasis or they die.

It's one of the only things I could think of really. Damaging her would allow her to transform into an undamaged state and she can probably have moved or redundant organs, but it's possible she still needs to follow some biological principles. In a previous QA it was said that Carmilla can narrowly defeat Capella and one of the only offensive abilities Carmilla has is that proximity to her causes you to stop breathing/your heart to stop beating.

Lets see... the best location to fight Capella would be... a deep cave thats suddenly doused in fire!

It was good until the cross-dressing. Subaru running around the jungle chasing Rem and Todd kino was great.

>It was good until the cross-dressing
What was bad about the Cross-dressing again? Honestly I think it was actually good with solid moments like Natsumi declaring war in front Chisha, it was until Subaru got shota-fied that the pacing got slowed down, and it picked up again once Rui and Subaru got separated.

Can't say much about this batch as of now since it still isn't finished yet, but if it doesn't with them returning to Guaral then I would be genuinely surprised and not in a good way.

Attached: Natsumi(5).jpg (1412x2048, 438.05K)

Attached: 004717628_mmABf4v8d.png (2122x3127, 842.32K)

Or under water. Though that's harder to do with how the world is. Actually the weapon that Priestella is designed to be might be fairly effective against her.

idk about under water. Maybe she can transform to breathe through gills

too bad they wasted all of Otto's oil, they could have used that against Capella. She can't breathe oil.

Probably a weird question but do you think different timelines will be relevant in the main branch at some point? We got a glimpse of that in the trials with the different bad ends subaru got and all the different futures, but it could also be interesting if at some point Subaru gets a better glimpse at all the alternate versions of the story

Freedom liquid

more like it was good until they split, crossdressing is still shit

No, some are too silly on how they just handwave impossible feats

i have always wondered why was subaru possesed by the witch when he killed himself after rem got eaten