One Piece

Look I really respect Roger and Garp but there's no way the two of them took out the entire rocks crew alone someone had to turn on rocks in order to do it my bet's on whitebeard

Attached: Screenshot_2022-04-28-00-20-14-84_afd66b7916d19a60815f56273408b73e.jpg (1017x552, 434.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/en/artworks/97545636
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

joinmato

Attached: 1650787433491.jpg (2048x1448, 406.62K)

face it . the series peaked here

Attached: 1651093717493.png (1400x787, 920.23K)

Trashmato.

Tomato

I think it’s a reasonable theory. I personally think that Big Mom might have betrayed him in a bid for power, based on what she said to Kaido in that brief flashback

Why is it so unbelievable? It’s already been established that Big Mom and Kaido’s strength and power then was nowhere near as threatening as it is now. Garp by himself was an absolute power house who likely could’ve taken out most of them by himself. Now imagine that but with Roger’s aid. A Roger who hadn’t been affected by aids yet.

Yamajoin

Attached: FACHtj5VUAYr_WU.jpg (950x564, 115.8K)

So she betrayed them but still saved Kaido?

>someone had to turn on rocks in order to do it my bet's on whitebeard

if that was true, Sengoku would've mentioned him, retard. But it wasn't.
Sengoku already revealed that Roger helped out, why would he hide the fact that Whitebeard helped too?

Attached: DoX5xvDXUAUMxXo.jpg (750x1200, 128.44K)

YamaLOVE

Attached: 1650764232161.jpg (1448x2048, 296.4K)

They already established that both Garp and Roger were monsters in their prime. Garp oneshot a 500 million berry pirate.

Everything about God Valley feels like foreshadowing. Especially the fact that we don't even know what happened to Rocks. Who wants to bet that he's still alive and is connected to Blackbeard?

what part of KING OF THE PIRATES do you not get

Also, it’s highly likely that Rocks’ own crew just outright abandoned him part way through when they saw the odds just weren’t in their favor. It’s not as though they were tight nit or anything. They couldn’t stand each other.

More like
>hey kaido rocks is definitely gonna loose, wanna gtfoh? I got a shiny new devil fruit for you if you escape with me.

Based

Attached: 1650840790925.jpg (600x771, 101.04K)

And who said Garp told him about whitebeard or anyone else who could've turned on rocks maybe sengoku doesn't know all the details retard

Yami Yami no mi, Model: Rocks

Ok I can buy that

I only want cover story spoiler

literally don't care about the rest of the chapter

Attached: 1648471213124.jpg (850x1134, 164.65K)

>Big Mom
It's a woman.
>Whitebeard
Jobber
>Kaido
Was AT BEST G4 Luffy level.

We know dumb Sanji avatarfag

So honest question here but how much input does Oda even have on the anime? I know that they do make up scenes and stuff at times but I just wonder if they ever consult with him over texts or whatever about extending scenes. People have pointed out in the past that the anime staff seem to occasionally have access to information that readers wouldn’t, but overall I have no idea. Or is this just a case of “nobody knows, maybe I guess?”

>And who said Garp told him about whitebeard or anyone else who could've turned on rocks maybe sengoku doesn't know all the details retard

Why would Garp lie to Sengoku about Whitebeard if he already told about Roger, you dumb mongoloid?

You're just too stupid to understand, even the panel Oda drew shows only Roger + Garp fighting whole Yonko crew and you are STILL in denial

Attached: 1637167007847.jpg (1080x1337, 192.94K)

He probably gets a preview of the new episode before it airs and that's it

literally nobody knows except Oda and the people who make the anime
we know they consult with him sometimes, like when they have to invent a DF for filler, but nothing beyond that

Yamato is shit

>Garp oneshot a 500 million berry pirate.
After having to train, as stated by himself

Attached: 1640884335115.gif (560x396, 467.75K)

Zoro booba

Attached: b620a1e0e1d1a7c5f2190fabd56d9497.jpg (850x963, 120.73K)

i am now much older than sanji
feels weird

reminder roger is pro slavery and a goverment dog

>has never had any character development, is treating a fight with two yonko and their entire crews less seriously than he treated kizaru on his own back in sabaody
>annoying and cocky, wins his fights with retard stubbornness and unlimited stamina
>went from katakuri throwing his fight to being about to solo kaido in two weeks
>learned adv armament, advanced conquerors and sun god powers all in the same fight
>if his opponents are stronger than him he can reach their level in a day when it took them 20 years
>can literally die three times in a fight but come back 5 times stronger and win
>muh haki bloom is a plot device that works only for luffy, his opponents never benefit from it, they are seemingly stagnant where they are
Easily the worst of all shonen MCs

Attached: images-2020-10-03T174008.526.jpg (678x452, 40.86K)

>reminder roger is pro slavery and a goverment dog

Roger knows who the real Kings are

Attached: 6sdf6.jpg (794x364, 137.62K)

OdenMato

Attached: Yoloooo.jpg (600x849, 271.4K)

>has never had any character development
Stopped reading here

Otoko is precious and a much better character than Otama

>Yamato drowns like the retarded fruitnigger she is
BASED

>has
Stopped reading right here.

reminder that this serious only got popular because of EDGE piece

Attached: Papazuki breaks MC.jpg (3289x2456, 2.45M)

"Why would Garp lie to Sengoku about Whitebeard if he already told about Roger, you dumb mongoloid?"

And again who says he told him everything that happened in god valley and if everything was true the whole incident is covered in secrets who says Garp didn't leave parts of it in silence just because you don't get hammered in the head about things that happened in the panel doesn't mean it's 100% true it's just a theory you fag come back here after your period is over

What is wrong with power scaling? One Piece is a battle manga

what's power scaling?

Film: Red.
August 6th.

Attached: de13bz4-caf6bdda-c320-44da-af76-e00201532894.jpg (1080x995, 190.63K)

When you weigh electricity

pixiv.net/en/artworks/97545636

Attached: 97545636_p2_master1200.jpg (848x1200, 679.9K)

people read the enel fight and got upset that more fights weren't rock paper scissors, despite nearly every other fight in the manga before that being "punch harder, ganbare!"

I'm so tired

Attached: shonenshit.png (2969x1873, 2.17M)

I wonder if she can use her Iceskin to be protected from the effect of the water. Tecnically she wouldn't be touching any water.

Attached: 1650382969908.jpg (1080x581, 114.75K)

all shitposting aside why didn't roger just let the government and rocks just take each other out?

Rocks was probably going to destroy both the CD and the slaves. My theory is that Roger saved the CD in exchange for the freedom of the slaves in God Valley.

>And again who says he told him everything that happened in god valley
because there's no reason suspect otherwise, retard.
He already told about Roger, why would he hide about Whitebard, retard?

>who says Garp didn't leave parts of it in silence
Once again, there's no in the story for Garp to lie to Sengoku about Whitebeard when he literally told about Roger and it was accompanied by a panel confirming Whitebeard was fighting vs Roger and Garp

>just because you don't get hammered in the head about things that happened in the panel doesn't mean it's 100% true
>it's just a theory you fag come back here after your period is over
1. Learn to use commas
2. Using your stupid statement, you must suspect that EVERY SINGLE dialogue in the series is false.
While intelligent people actually think that statement is true until proven otherwise.

Attached: d.jpg (208x177, 19.08K)

>yamato
>not yamao
>come with us
Very OOC

Attached: FRESWcAXwAAHhfd.jpg (2048x1494, 868.67K)

Same reason Dragon was AFK during marineford. Plot convenience.

That's a nice theory

Then dont read mf.. U replcae oda and let see if u hv better storyline.. U retard . :)

forgot to add, but oda says that CP0 are the STRONGEST the goverment has (what??)

>Q: oda sensei i wanna marry katakuri onisamaa!
>A: whats up with that penname! ah yeah, katakuri is 509cm long is that fine by you?

OK next one was ACTUALLY written by a child he says he always plays in his garden doing oden's attacks, and asks "will i get stronger?"
oda says
>WHOA AAAH.... hey careful with that Haoushoku!

>Q: odacchi heso! does Kaido's metal bat have a name? and please a gijinka (anthropomorphized) version of it!
>A: it arrived! my speciality! i see, wanna have a look? ah, his name is 八斎戒 hassaikai, it doesnt have any rank but if kaido ever drops it it will be a legend! also here is the gijinka, scarier than kaido!

Attached: 7ZPLYLl.jpg (745x1294, 420.48K)

Rocks probably wanted to take everything

>MUGIWARAAAAAAAA!
>I GIVE YOU MY BLESSING TO TAKE MY ONE PRIDE AND JOY IN LIFE'S HAND IN BEAUTIFUL HOLY MATRIMONY:
>JAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Attached: 1631751447315.gif (494x280, 2.11M)

I think honestly a lot more as of lately. We saw spoilers to Denjiro’s identity in the one opening before it even happened in the manga. To be fair it was a pretty easy twist to guess, but to me it seems more likely Oda told them.

>oda says that CP0 are the STRONGEST the goverment has
KEK well the Goverment is fucked then

why did garp even need rogers help when he could have just got kong and sengoku

I dunno why but I love the fact that the humanized weapons never look cool

I hate the haki god meme.
>Roger and Garp were the strongest with no devil fruits because...well they just were okay?!

>Look I really respect Roger and Garp but there's no way the two of them took out the entire rocks crew alone someone had to turn on rocks in order to do it my bet's on whitebeard

ok here´s it went down.

>WB peaced out
>BM stole his shit and pieced out, tried to save her Oni(get it??)-chan Kaidou out of the fight but he went in
>Kaidou got Jacked by Garp
>Rogel defeated Rocks with Rayeleigh together

one literally who cp0 was able to kill luffy, the world GODverment cant stop winning

What character development has he had since the timeskip?

Attached: usopp-1.jpg (299x419, 26.77K)

>meme
it's canon

>NO MY POWERSCALE DOESNT WORK IT HAD TO BE HEADCANON
Just stop, for the love of god just fucking stop

>oda says that CP0 are the STRONGEST the goverment has
ts-rob lucci is rocks level confirmed

He got Haki, for like, one scene I guess. He also showed how brave he was!! By once again acting like a coward first before the shame brought him back, just like in Thriller Bark

I like it way more than devil fruits being the end all personally. Haki is a power everyone has, if it boiled down to “you have to eat a cool devil fruit to be the best” that’d be kinda lame to me

Watch Shanks only show up for 2 scenes.

Ishitani needs to direct the adaptation of chapter 1044

Attached: 4c0.jpg (680x373, 39.21K)

I mean realistically that’s exactly what will happen. He'll appear in flashbacks and maybe in a brief scene near the end

Rockeks, kneel

Attached: 6uFgd6E.jpg (2800x1600, 412.43K)

Really? I prefer Devil fruits a lot more cause they are more unique. With Haki it's the same for literally everyone who has it, even the ones who have COC coating, it's just the same

why do speedreaders act like roger and garp don't have stacked crews garp hard aokiji before he gave up on life, prime saul and bogart in his crew and roger had rayleigh and scooper. it makes 100% sense that together they were able to take down rocks

Attached: garp flashback.jpg (728x1054, 187.68K)

1010, too, where he gets the coating.

Attached: 1010-015.jpg (784x1145, 232.82K)

>Worororo! Rinrin, say hello to my SON!
>Oh wow, she's beau-
>HER PRONOUNS ARE HE/HIM!
>T-Thanks, dad.

Attached: 1651021809819.jpg (1552x2048, 481.77K)

devil fruits are more interesting to watch and honestly eating a cool devil fruit doesn't guarantee you being the best, its more about the ways you use it
haki is just
>he punch hard
>he punch harder

if they had their crew with them, they would've been shown just like Rock's crew was

but they didn't. Sengoku just said that Roger and Garp ran to each other

>Muh garp
>muh marines
kek Roger carried the Rock defeat. Garp would struggle with Shiki

Attached: bad9a192057b8d297208bda764a5a3e4.jpg (697x504, 91.13K)

Yeah but it’s not about which one I like most, it’s about the implications behind that. If devil fruits were the true end game then that means ultimately you have to have one or you suck. This way it allows for anyone to be great as long as they have the drive

I am no longer hyped for his reveal, Oda has kept him silhouetted for far too long

Attached: d71acbb141ef48e99bfed5dda10e05b8.jpg (2000x1125, 92.93K)

>With Haki it's the same for literally everyone who has it
During Punk Hazard when we see Vergo using a bamboo shoot as his main weapon, I thought CoA would open the doors to more unconventional objects being used as viable weapons. Sadly, Oda hasn't done too much with that idea.

Attached: 1641132774892.png (1920x958, 1.12M)

These dudes really shape like eggs with limbs

How did Sanji go directly from losing badly to this guy and Doflamingo to beating Queen?

WB was a slave that Rocks purchased from a Celestial Dragon.

That Celestial Dragon...was Shanks's father.

Germa science

Zoro coats his swords in haki that's the most you're going to get.

SOMEBODY SAY 'JOIN'!?

Attached: 1651082367462.png (500x706, 302.47K)

here you go

Attached: EgRXHuEU0AQX5pJ.jpg (1099x720, 310.74K)

Queen is weaker than them.

The same way Law went from dying to doffy to beat big meme

I said buns.

Attached: FH9x4GXUYAERfEU.jpg (1016x2048, 202.41K)

sanji's character post-timeskip was a huge laughing stock and jobber, he only recovered during whole cake

Will be oneshoted by Yamato so who cares.

This.
If you assume she's fighting an Admiral.

Bonney could beat Smoothie

How many characters are still silhouetted at this point? Him and Vegapunk, for two.

Attached: yama101.jpg (600x652, 113.51K)

You know how people say this shit about Blackbeard and Shanks involved with Rock's legacy? Well that's wrong because the person who carried that torch is Kaido. Whitebeard even explains the problem with his last crew that is later seen with Kaido's Tobi Roppo and Headliners. So they would of turned on each other or just left.

It's funny that his fruit remembered to awaken only after doffy raped his ass

Im and Rocks

I want to adopt Tama

Attached: uwu.gif (300x358, 1.77M)

>Q:Greetings! i like history! the edo period of course, and lately i began seing the greatness of the heian period and daishou period, if i could go back in time i'd go there! if sensei could timeslip, which era would you chose?
>A: so i can go back in time then... could i see samurai?! The Oiran!? though i like jidaigeki more...but if i got some caries they dont have anesthesiacs, going to the dentist would be a pain, if i actually time traveled i'd prefer going to the future (raughs)

i like how the dude says he likes history but only lists japanese history kek

and also robin at different ages
good end
>its fine take it easy!
>could you go out in the field with me?
bad end
>books? i threw them all
>how much could i get for that child?

Attached: zW4dHjh.jpg (886x1417, 579.12K)

Those are some nice front buns

>it wasnt shown so its not canon
this is the logic that spics who thought roger secretly had a op devil fruit uses, you really think that both garp and roger just happened to just be wandering the sea by themselves for some random reason and ran into each other just at the right moment to fight rocks?

Kaido's Big Mom flashback showed they were buddies, so it makes sense she'd help him out.

The moment you all realize this is a shonen and every fight makes the protagonist stronger is the moment you will be free from your own low IQ

>Is that steam?
>He's blood doping
>Sogeking snipes the World Government flag
>I WANNA LIVE

K I N O

I bet there will be no reason for him to have been silhouetted just like Kaido

GEAR SEXO

Attached: Luffy Gear DEATH.jpg (2482x1428, 336.45K)

How does nearly dying and not coming back from it make you stronger?

because they aren’t saiyans

Your response?

Attached: sayyouwannalive.jpg (691x629, 183.35K)

Don't be a faggot

Attached: 1610939857259.jpg (563x705, 78.56K)

>buggy's dad so powerful

Attached: flashydad.jpg (1017x552, 179.69K)

Blackbeard's crew is going to go out the same way Rock's did. That pirate island is cursed when it comes to keeping together a crew.

Because you realize that you aren't that strong and you train. It has been like 2 months since Dressrosa, it's dumb as fuck to think Law will somehow stay the same level he was vs Doflamingo to now

People act like Sanji hasn't won fights with broken bones before. Besides, Sanji rescued the crew from Doffy (who at the time was stronger than Law) and successfully led the his faction of pirates to Zou. Where he saved an entire civilization. Sanji's been great throughout the whole Post-TS.

Attached: 9882441b84729df8ea0e7a90954c7272.gif (540x270, 1.55M)

Luffy figured out ACoC from getting knocked out and awakened by dying. The guy is a sayian.

what does kaido even want with the one piece? the ancient weapons I get but why go after roger's treasure? does he assume it'll be something else he can use to further his goal of dying in an epic fashion? does he just want to be the pirate king for the sake of it?

Attached: kaido wants to live.jpg (1080x1621, 237.14K)