One Punch Man

TL is out: cubari.moe/read/imgur/WNtRd8v/1/1/

Another completely garbage chapter.

Attached: 5Sgml4s.png (800x1138, 416.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GPUgjy-Pn-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek look at this shit

Attached: UB2dmZw.png (800x1138, 1.35M)

>chapter is literally this
youtu.be/GPUgjy-Pn-4

Don't want to read it, how badly did they butcher Garou this time?

Attached: 561.gif (600x848, 962.83K)

I SHIP IT

Attached: file.png (800x1138, 824.36K)

Honestly I chucked or let out a breath for a few parts of the chapter. I wish it was more like the webcomic, but I couldn’t say it was all bad.

The universe suddenly decided that all of his random actions now leads to i directly saving people now. Saitama even says he has King’s luck.

basically this, Murata spelled it out words by words

Attached: file.png (915x699, 477.12K)

>*chuckled
Why do I keep dropping letters at random?

>Tougher than a Mountain
>Psykorochi cutting top part of the planet
Murata not letting Garou surpass his waifu,

Remember what they took from us

Attached: 1649295990503.jpg (600x2544, 341.36K)

Can't wait

Attached: 1651079599088.jpg (600x848, 265.92K)

Looks like trash

Kek

>Gay ass scribbles
kek, an adult drew this? Looks like shit

Why did Murata decide to completely ruin Garou's character? What was the point of him not beating up everybody? This "you save people even when you don't try" shit came out of literally nowhere. Every time he saved somebody previously he had to fight to the brink of death ffs.

Looks like kino

Hey reddit.

Hey mal autist.

Would you?

Attached: Child empress.jpg (1764x2508, 551.88K)

I bet Murata is the kind of guy that unironically loves power of friendship speech and thinks it's good writing. It's over.

cute

Wonder what the table flip is going to be, or it's equivalent, considering the outrageous shit that Tats, Saitama and Garou have ALREADY done up to this point.

he clearly never consume anything rather than battle shounen or capeshit

I mean I read Mob Psycho, it's pretty clear that ONE has always been a fan of this.

How are they going to do the Tatsumaki handhold fight now that Garou has pretty much stolen that saving people while fighting schtick?

Attached: 1590328455073.png (742x224, 159.04K)

Go back to red*it fag

Chapter was super funny

Really don't care desu. These extreme amounts of power escalations are just boring. Pyskos cutting up the planet was the final drop, at least save that shit for the Boros/Garou kind of antagonists.

>Self-Fellatio

The manga is ending this arc user...

At this point it's obvious that whoever predicted that Garou will be taken over by "God" was right. Most of the iconic moments from the Saitama fight have already been covered, even the final speech to some extent, and there's no other way to have this Garou involved in a serious fight and get the other S class jobbers involved.
Obviously depriving Garou of his agency by making a God puppet it's a terrible decision but that's another issue.

Mob is a coming of age story. It's not comparable.

how would murata ruin a fubuki doujin

Not a bad choice, the webcomic has totally lost narrative momentum and is just clearly sinister organizations doing boring shit.

Looks like Murata doesn't really like Garou uh? Can't be explained why he sucks so much now.

Smurf is mentally ill.

Forgive him user he's a shonentard

why did you post it then ? you wouldn't happen to be a dramawhore, would you ?

It's not going to happen.

It's so we can talk about it obviously, fucking retard. Praising something isn't the only way to talk about a series

>Mob is a coming of age story. It's not comparable.
King is just Reigen all over again, a powerless buffoon poser teaching lessons to an almighty autist. Outside of being a somewhat different genre (MP is more of a direct parody of psychic kid manga), it's the same shit at core.

I like to see a train wreck in action obviously.

Attached: E7kR_DTWQAE86gx.jpg (295x326, 8.76K)

You could just have posted without comment, retard

Stop with the negativity guys!
>Downvote downvote downvote!

>another thread of muh webcomic
can't even discuss anything anymore, actual mental illness

Reddit exist, I'm sure all the marvelfags on there will pander to your taste.

>Toilet pose

Cute feet tho.

The S classes will look mighty evil now, considering Garou didn't beat them up at all.

C'mon I bet the ending made you atleast grin a bit

>you can still be a hero

Attached: bok.jpg (1200x674, 191.89K)

But I don't like the manga.

Autistic hatred of this on Yea Forums has become a recreational past-time. Why do you even respond to them? You know what their answers will be, same as the last year and the year before.

Attached: 1381305747200.jpg (184x184, 8.48K)

Headcanon

>considering Garou didn't beat them up at all.
Garou put Tank Top Master and a shit-ton of A and B rank into the hospital.

How to casually get rid of one of the key moments of the entire webcomic.

Attached: 87f21d1a-a186-40e4-a6ca-26f3819ec39f.jpg (1200x1201, 753.23K)

Go to reddit then.Mod got so pissy from being downvoted that he create a megathread for "webcomic differences",or in other words any criticism of the series.

And beat the shit out of Flashy, Puri Puri and Darkshine it should be added.
Tats doesn't seem likely to be in shape to confront Garou, and when is Amai or Flashy NOT an asshole?

I kinda like this design of Garou, better than his previous ones.
If only he was more the size of Saitama, so it wouldn't look so silly when they fight...

Attached: kHXiW4P.png (800x1138, 1.2M)

>once again taking a webcomic moment and awkward fitting it in when it worked better in the original
remember the thing?

And Silver Fang just recently. And he kicked the shit out of Metal Bat in the first centipede arc.
Really he's beat the shit out of most of the active S-Rank that aren't Genos or Tats.

It's even more kino than I remember it

This is awful.

I'm sure you would know.

Is it copium to believe that the manga rushing through the webcomic's scenes like this is intentional, to set up what ever crazy shit is gonna happen after?

I'm tired

This one chick was about to get gangraped by her coworkers in the shelter

Attached: z85kzcb.png (800x1138, 1.12M)

what if it was fubuki

>Mal hates OPM manga
>OPM Rank 44 Rated 8.73
>Previous Chapter Mal rating (51 5/5,9 4/5,5 3/5,1 1/1)
Bullshit

>NOOOOO MY EDGEKINO
Don't care, didn't ask. Want the webcomic? Go read the webcomic.

Gayest imaginable page.

Attached: OPM.png (800x1138, 863.17K)

I think it's pretty obvious but it doesn't make it any better.

This is a sensible position, but you ARE on Yea Forums, it's a minor crime to enjoy things here, unless you are enjoying an older version of a thing to intensely hate a recent version of a thing.

This was kino, at least. Even if the fight itself doesn't feel important, it will always be fun when people recognise Saitama's strength.