Love Live! Superstar!!

Say hello to the new 4 Liella members!

Attached: No late april fool joke.jpg (2944x4096, 3.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/idoldotst/status/1519333844276625408?s=20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source
twitter.com/idoldotst/status/1519333844276625408?s=20

I'll have to see them on the show, I liked the small group in Superstar but I guess it wasn't going to stay that way.

Kinako looks plain as heck, I like that Mei and Shiki are already color-coded and friends, and Natsumi... did we need a SECOND attention gremlin in the same group, and blonde too?

>Yuu isn't unique with her dyed tips anymore
Fuck this natsumi bitch

>2 anime seasons airing back to back
>Constant lives for each of the 3 groups
>2 mobile games to keep updated on
>vtuber shittery in the fall
>Now 4 new liella characters
This franchise is going to implode in on itself.

Attached: 1646368498188.jpg (991x727, 124.73K)

The Chinese will redeem it even if it happens

Weren't they all on the initial poster

arr rook da same

annnnd dropped, I thought they were moving away from 9 members that's what made super star better.

>2 mobile games to keep updated on
I've been meaning to ask, I thought they had shut down SIF and transfered all accounts to All Stars, are both games co-existing now?

It already is, but my guess is that Bandai already know this and is trying to milk it dry.

>vtuber shittery
wait what?

I agree that a small group made Superstar better, but honestly, I was expecting this to happen since they increased the Nijigasaki group to 12

Yes, they never shut down SIF iirc.
Look forward to Fall!
No, all are an original design.

Claiming Kinako as my Wife.

SIF is were they do all the collabs, there was a code geass one last month.

I guess I thought All Stars was an update of SIF with the same gameplay, I've never seen actual gameplay of that one, just clips of the 3D lives

They merged regions I think? And AS switched publishers.

All Stars is closer to a team building RPG than a pure rhythm game as dumb as it sounds.

which is why it is an abysmal flop.
All Stars should have been a SIF improvement like 2.0 SIF not a new game.

No it's story is why it's flopping. The Shiroriko stuff was barely passable but the Lanzhu stuff was the worst Love Live has ever seen.

>liking natto
Why?

its the gameplay, have you even played it? The story is okay, the Lanzhu arc was redeemed (mostly).

how is more content a bad thing

>more semen demon sluts for doujinshi and hentai art in general
always a good thing

More raibus = my daughterfu ren-chan getting cucked out of screentime in S2

Attached: renllss08.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Indeed

it's a problem if the fanbase isn't growing, it just ends up dividing their attention between the different groups. Nijigasaki for the most part, tho, seems to be doing well because Nijifags are not Liellafags, while Liellafags are aqoursfags or god forbid, hagfags

>4 new liella
For what

what an erotic daughter you have user

Can't wait for S3 when they add 4 more new girls to continue the club with to set the franchise record for most girls.
you know lantis would do this

There is an easy solution to this problem. Thigh service.
Making Liella as vanilla as Niji creates needless competition.

Attached: [FFF] Love Live! - 02 [BD][720p-AAC][A4ADBA3B].mkv_snapshot_17.44_[2014.11.18_18.11.27].jpg (1280x720, 45.44K)

STOP!

I'm really not a fan of this direction at all

Better for them to announce the new girls now rather than announce them right before summer to kill the hype toward Niji S2's ending. niji movie never

Attached: EmyzDO7VoAEHNcq.jpg (1500x1540, 314.47K)

Since her character seems to be all about one-upping Sumire, guess that extends to the ick factor of her favorite food.

Attached: B0FB62B5-0594-471B-86E2-3C7181C35083.png (1036x1450, 1022.78K)

Aru?

Attached: 12421342354354.png (290x600, 112.29K)

>job application gets rejected after three stages and literal months of work put into it
>now this
Might as well an hero at this point. Fuck this shit to hell, I hate everything

Attached: 1504636117170.jpg (621x502, 47.08K)

I'd unironically take a genjitsu no yohane anime adaptation over Superstar S2 at this point, at least I get to see more akua even if it's an isekai. This announcement feels like a very bad fever dream. Considering that Superstar already had trouble developing characters with FIVE members, I don't even want to think about 4 more added into the mix.

Attached: 076.jpg (1280x1811, 549.56K)

Sumire and Natsumi moments are gonna be so cringey because attention whore.

sorry to hear that user.

>Acorns and Montblancs
Shiki's a squirrel

calm down
its just anime

Thanks
It'll be fine

I haven't loved a girl so much on intro since Ruby!
Mei is so cute.

what happened Liellabros?

in all honesty I think they should've run with the original 5 for the course of the show, but maybe the new members won't suck.

Attached: peepthisone.png (258x455, 217.9K)

Why did they do this? wasnt liella supposed to be 5 girl squad?

Liellabros won
The new girls are so cute, i love mei

Those characters look unoriginal as fuck.

>we could have had this instead

Attached: 001__1.png (1950x1370, 1.72M)

dodged a bullet

Natsumi looks like the love child of Ai and Rina

Attached: FGS-IOjUUAArN2c.jpg (600x600, 228.6K)

No it fucking wasn't. They just ended it out of NOWHERE (though in fairness they should have ended it after the competition, but NO they needed to shit on Setsuna some more for no reason.) and just had Lanzhu said 'Uhm really I just wanted to be friends'
THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SHUT DOWN THE ORIGINAL CLUB AND HAVE AN IDOL GESTAPO HUNT STOP THEM FROM OPERATING!? AND DON'T FEED ME THE 'SHE'S SOCIALLY INEPT' CARD, SHIRORIKO COULD CALL THAT SHIT OUT AND EVEN *SHE'S* SOCIALLY INEPT

They gave up on it to keep the status quo.

meds

Over-saturation and fatigue. I remember when the Yakuza games were all starting to get translated and brought over to the west I legitimately was getting sick of them, though in fairness that was part to me being a completionist and end game Yakuza are grindy and Yakuza 6 being a legitimately bad game.

The OP art looks weird. The feel they give in this pic is way better, especially Shiki and Mei.

Attached: 1651072572223.png (2048x1431, 2.76M)

>Pantyhose
They aren't going to nerf her like they did with Kanon right?

I always think it'll never work. People praise liella as a sort of new experience. They should just stick with the old formula as there's nothing wrong with it, just do it better like they did with Niji.

Thanks for knocking some sense into me user.

Attached: 077.jpg (1280x1811, 545.7K)

>upset over a cartoon
I wouldn't hire you either.

Crazy how one image can kill any and all hype I had for a season of anime. Liella already had a perfect cast and now it's all fucking ruined.

>new recruit drama instead of developing the current characters
Eh, well, I guess it would be nice to see them acting like senpai but really not a fan of this move at the moment. I don't have faith in SS staffs to not fuck it up.

You're right, this isn't so bad in comparison.

>kill any and all hype
This is getting more discussion than Niji S2 ever had.

Something seems off about aru (left). Did she get a haircut?

Attached: very original.jpg (670x717, 55.68K)

lol that's the best part, what's happening in Superstar S2 is already more engaging than the currently airing LL anime

Looks like she's Hanamaru v2 but without the massive tits.

Attached: 64192188_p0.jpg (847x1200, 1.04M)

people still talk about niji

I don't think discussion equates to hype, but you do you.

If they remove her pantyhose, will she die?

so uninspired