I don't understand, what do people see in this series?

I don't understand, what do people see in this series?

The characters are either unrelateable or generic. Kaguya and Shirogane have the exact opposite problem of Gojo/Marin; while Gojo & Marin are self-insert Mary Sue characters, Kaguya and Shirogane are completely vile and despicable human beings. And then, there's the supporting cast. Chika is just a generic gyaru. Ishigami is just a generic emo. Miko is just a generic aspie.

Honestly, the only characters I can relate to are Kei and Hayasaka, because they can't stand Shirogane/Kaguya's shit.

Attached: 106551.jpg (225x315, 33.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1641/66/1641666118489.png
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1649/62/1649629272990.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I watch it for the god tier voice acting

>The characters are either unrelateable or generic
They can't win by that standard. Either they're relatable and therefore generic and unique and therefore unrelateable.

He first season was actually funny, the second less so.
It was actually a romantic comedy, an actual comedy, people use “romantic comedy” here to mean “self-insert romance wish fullfilment”.
Yes, they're idiots, that's what makes it funny.

It's like Tom & Jerry: one watches it to laugh at their plans failing.

The first season's into was also god tier.

it all went downhill when Slutya had sex. Thats when I stopped following the series.

It's definitely reddit tier but your reasoning is stupid as fuck. The anime is better than the manga in every aspect.

Im fucking invincible

>I don't understand
>The characters
>Kaguya and Shirogane
>And then
>Chika
>Ishigami
>Miko
>Honestly, the only characters
what did he mean by this?

The manga was good but it jumped the shark after Kaguya and Shirogane had sex. The anime will get there too.

So you don't like relatable characters like Gojo/Marin, but you also don't like characters like Kaguya/Shirogane that were intentionally designed to be unrelateable?

What do you like, then?

I'm not an incel so I don't need to "self-insert".

seeing assholes ruin each other's day is not only funny its exponentially more schedenfraude the more assholes are suffering by the end of each episode

>only incels self-insert

I don't see how you could've missed the point this badly, it's practically spelled out the main duo isn't supposed to be relatable. I think it does drag on. but. How the fuck could you miss they aren't meant to be relatable? It literally goes on about how they are top of the school, etc. Sorry, but you have to be retarded. It's a comedy to see how dumb them not confessing to each other gets.
>Kaguya and Shirogane are completely vile and despicable human beings.
I'm not sure how you got this, though. It's been a while I saw it but I don't see the jump from unrelatable to despicable.

Hayasaka...

Attached: Verycutesaka.jpg (600x800, 276.33K)

Yes. Self-inserting means you are a pathetic loser who can't stand reality. I enjoy anime without having to do that.

>Kaguya and Shirogane are vile and despicable

user, calm down...

you are implying Yea Forums users have more than 3 braincells

imagine being so miserable.. jesus user get some help talk to someone

girls saying "men shouldn't control our lives" in a chinese cartoon for little girls really did a number on you guys' brains, huh?

Nice projection, I talk to people every day unlike self inserting incels

True, I enjoy watching those arrogant assholes suffer, but the author doesn't provide much of this entertainment, especially now.

Kissless hugless handholdless virgin

She's okay.

You can't understand it because you're a nigger. You've never had an intelligent thought and you never will. In fact, the whole concept of "intelligence" is incomprehensible to you so it's not a surprise you have difficulties understanding a show that requires a modicum of intelligence.

Why so mad?

It was already bad before that part but that's also a good dropping point. At least you never got to see how it got worse from that moment on.

what if I only self-insert into absolute lose characters who have nothing but bad things happen to him

Humor is subjective. Surely someone told you this already, since you seem to be old enough to type in full sentences. And I sincerely hope you don't honestly believe relatability and originality are requirements for all characters.

miko is so cute bros

Attached: vrrrrrrrrrr.gif (768x432, 1.61M)

We know Ishigami. You should ask her out already.

Attached: 1622696036170.png (770x519, 428.58K)

It was fun while it was about them playing mind games and coming up with complicated plans to make each other confess.

Once that went out of the windows it became generic trash and I cannot understand how people still read it.

would praise

Shut up Ishigami.

fpbp

Reminder Hayasaka doesn't love Prez and Prez only loves Kaguya.

It's good.

no one watches a comedy for "the characters"

Attached: low_quality_bait.jpg (600x600, 17.8K)

>The anime is better than the manga in every aspect.
Strongly disagree.

What cartoon are you talking about?

>Hayasaka and Kei

Yeah, because they're the proxy characters for the reader/watcher. Not the main couple.

>Kaguya and Shirogane are completely vile and despicable human beings
touch grass

I honestly can't wait for the anime to get to the Arranged Marriage Arc. I can just imagine an Endless Eight level shitshorn.

Nah, he's right. Kaguya is obviously quite a schizo and Prez is a psychopath too.

Attached: 06.png (1300x1920, 1.02M)

I'm starting to lose interesting having watched these first 3 episodes of season 3. It just not as funny. The Hayasaka bs was pretty annoying. Episode 3 felt WAY more like a Western cartoon, especially with the little transition where maki informs the boys about the situation. It's just all off now. So much so that I thought there was a new director or something

I'm an anime only so I can't comment on the manga, but by OP's pic I guess he is talking about the anime too, and so far they both seem pretty normal.

>Kaguya and Shirogane are completely vile and despicable human beings
Why? I mean I can sorta understand the other points even if you're being painfully biased but that one makes no sense. Even without all the informed attributes we've seen both leads being generally good people.

Feels the same to me. And I loved the Hayaska karaoke plot.

It's a worse version of KareKano.

Attached: 1607488917263.png (1600x1200, 1.57M)

There was transition, though. Prez stepped on her head.

How did they do it? More than 20 years have passed and it still has not been surpassed.

I'm talking about the transition here. with the little xylophone piece.
that's the kind of shit you see in a western cartoon, but I rarely, if ever, see it in anime

forgot the pic

Attached: Capture.png (1601x843, 1.77M)

Those generic archetypes are in there for a reason: Chika, Ishigami, and Miko each represent a different type of anime fan.

Chika is the Twitch/Instagram ethot

Ishigami is the edgelord

Miko is the autist

>Miko is the autist
why is reading this last sentence so funny

>What do you like, then?
Dicks in his mouth I'd wager

>Kaguya and Shirogane have the exact opposite problem of Gojo/Marin; while Gojo & Marin are self-insert Mary Sue characters, Kaguya and Shirogane are completely vile and despicable human beings.
So what you're telling us is that there's no way to please you and therefore you're a whiny bitch.

How is Miko an autist? Yeah she can't hold a conversation and she has that girl with the glasses shadowing her, but that could just be poor social skills. Miko doesn't seem to have the terrible hygiene or weird hand motions/verbal tics associated with autism.

...a shit!

Not autist as in actually clinically diagnosed with autism, dumbass. She's not like Chris Chan lmaooo. Miko is an autist as in one of those awkward teenagers that would diagnose themselves with aspergers.

...what? You morons do realize that not all autistic people are CWC levels of messed up, right?

There he is.
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1641/66/1641666118489.png
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1649/62/1649629272990.png

doesn't she literally listen to some motivational speeches while studying or whatever she was doing in that first episode of this seasons. that is autistic as fuck, the only worse thing you can do is listen to rain sounds.