Make up a story for a vn

make up a story for a vn

Attached: ce6e72f7c86ee09bcb99894c3d8012db.gif (500x365, 2.31M)

VNs are rarely about the story, they are more about the characters

sex with little sister

OK so this is the story of a desserted prince (but you dont know he is a prince until the end) who is the most fucking edgefag protag who goes to a plagiarized dante's infierno and after poping out of heck he meets the author's self insert orphaned gothic lolita character, who is actually the sick quimera experiment of a much more interesting character than both of them, and after a bunch of filler they reached the og country where the mc got exiled from and then they togheter with a bunch of characters that only exist for exposition checks and also to solve a subplot about a dude and his little brother
They raid the country of this bitch who exilled and stole the mc's kingdom and the people of that place are really stupid so they dont realise they are being attacked and they fucking die
And at the end nothing mattered because that raid triggered the end of the world and also it was like a simulation or something
Also the goth loli and the mc were like predestined to meet because soul shenanigans or something

A romance VN about a 29 year old who has to find romance and get laid by 30 or he dies for failing to reproduce according to god's plan. There's 5 heroines with a harem ending and a revenge ending where you if you fail all their routes you torture them before getting dragged to hell.

I did that but then I realised I'm a bad writer

The son of a famous Engineer and Robotics expert inherits his company as well as all his worldly possessions upon his passing.

Inside the Will left to by his father are keys to a mansion villa in the countryside, as well as instructions to access his personal workshop
Upon arriving at the villa, it's as impressive and large as he imagined. He walks up to the front doors and takes out the mansion keys opening the front doors...
After exploring the different rooms, he manages to find what looks like the entrance leading to his fathera workshop

And inside he discovers incomplete schematics, various machine parts and tools and boxes of documents scattered about until he startled by what looks like a robot who disturbingly looks human string right back at him

MC is on the newspaper club and has styled himself an investigative journalist. One day there is a mysterious murder on school grounds during class. After some number of weeks of school being out of session, school finally starts again despite no suspect being in custody. MC gets in over his head and decides to investigate the murder himself and get to the bottom of the mystery.

There are five heroines (suspects). One of them is the murderer. Still not sure how the routes would work exactly though.
>inb4 this already exists and I just haven't read it before

Story is about characters

MC is an engineering student and must pass the innovation challence or fail his degree.
He must befriend, help and woo various machine and tool wifus to help him build his product.
His final product naturally varies substantially depending on which characters helped/wooed this defining how his future in engineering will set out.

He can also occasionally request help from his Machinists Handbook senpai typically giving hints about characters or events coming up.

this sound intriguing

Story is about a typical otaku guy who spends most of his time at university. He has a favourite character from some anime his waifu. One day while studying at his desk, he falls asleep and has a dream about her and she acts very real and invites him to stay with her. He wakes up the next day and comments on how peculiar the dream was. While walking around near the university campus, an advertisement is playing on a giant screen above some shops and the character in the ad is the one he likes. She notices him and waves to him but he thinks he's just seeing things and continues his day. That night he has another dream with her in it and she's upset at him for ignoring her earlier today.
Anyway, he continues to run into her advertisements and she always invites him into her world. The player needs to balance between how much he visits his favourite character and his studies. She'll also propose that she'll come into his world.

She's not real but she certainly acts real. Kinda wanna explore some themes that were in Do Robots Dream of Electric Sheep?/Blade Runner.

but you really get to know someone if you go through something

The sun is going to explode in 90 days. The story focuses on a neighborhood baseball team comprised of both high school boys and girls, as they try to remain positive and hopeful in their everyday lives, trying not to fall into despair.

Attached: 1643622076170.jpg (730x857, 77.51K)

A lot of these ideas are pretty good, actually.

Torrent plox

wait thats it? Where's the climax? the falling point?

A high school boy is forced to go to an all girls school while cross dressing. There he meets a wacky assortment of girls, including a lesbian who is president of the mad science club, a shy meganekko with a phobia of men, a member of the track and field club who is so much better than the other girls and looking for someone who can compete with her, the student council president who is trying to keep the school safe, and a young teacher's assistant who desperately needs the cock.

Mad scientist route ends with MC getting turned into a girl.

Shy girl ends with the MC crossdressing for the rest of his life.

Track and field girl ends with the two of them becoming pro athletes.

Student council pres ends with MC becoming a house husband and raising their kids while she becomes a CEO.

Teacher's assistant route ends with the MC marrying her and the two of them having wild sex every day and like eight kids.

I have a good story fora VN, but I'm planning to make it myself. Also, how the fuck do I make a VN?

renply

High school nerd tries to summon Satan through his computer to get back at his bullies, but he accidentally the whole world

learn pascal in 20 years
or just use renpy

u being serious tf?
I guess renpy is prob the easiest engine sence you don't need to know anything about coding to use it.

This seems like the kind of idea that would benefit from more branches for the routes of each girl, especially for the Mad Scientist one.

A boy falls in love with a girl, unable to confess...

Those are the "true end" for each. There would be others, but they'd either be bad ends, or at least not romance ends. The main story would essentially have three paths determined by what you do on the first day with clubs. If you go for an academic club, you encounter mad scientist girl and shy girl, an athletic club, track girl, student council, SC prez who will later assign you to help teachers assistant.

Also there's a hidden 6th girl who is actually your half sister, who you can only find by starting a new game after getting the true ending with all five other girls, which will then open up a option to check out the baking club. Her true ending is the actual true ending of the game.

A prestigious all girls school becomes concerned about the rise in lesbianism in their school. The school brings in male students to try and stop this problem from becoming a scandal but the feminist dykes drive them all away. MC is a former chad who hates women for driving his nerdy best friend into depression and suicide and is enlisted by the school to convert the dykes to the power of cock and pretending to be a nice guy. Little do they know he's the leader of an incel terrorist group determined to restore male dominance and put women where they belong.

Wtf I can't believe Kenji committed suicide.

Attached: Kenji_NoGlasses.png (800x600, 452.93K)

Thanks anons.

A random player gets sent a link by his friend asking him to join this game, He clicks the link and is greeted to a page where in BOLD letters it says " K E Y B O A R D G A M E ". You can select any key on your keyboard and you will be magically sent to this virtual place. There are different places for the key that you picked. Not going into detail for the certain places but this only applies for qwerty keyboards. Some keys have advantages and disadvantages. Each Key is basically a different nation fighting for power among each other. Some Keys have special powers that can wipe out every nation, The F5 Key.

Attached: keyboard_game.jpg (1500x570, 69.98K)

A man is inspired one day to kill himself, setting a date a week in advance to do the deed. Before the week is done he wants to spend all his money and enjoy himself by going to different places. Along the way he meets the various heroines, a school girl who does compensated dating, a christmas cake moonlighting as a musician, a college student working at a cosplay cafe, a daughter of high ranking yakuza member, and a police officer who just started her job.

You can choose to learn more and help each heroine. No harem end, MC always dies. Reads like a neo-noir mystery story.

SoL about young adults/highschoolers in a rural farming village set in a cyberpunk dystopia.

Medieval fantasy game where your village is destroyed in 90 days
Every time you die, time resets
There are 5 different heroines including a noble from a neighboring city, elf in a neighboring forest, amazon woman on the mountain outside town, etc. One is an undead skeleton woman and the H-scene involves you polishing her bones.
Every loop gives you just enough time to do one route, and every time you do one route your character keeps the power he gained on his journey.
the final route sees your character, now a powerful gigachad, capable of defending his home

Attached: 1583727180691.jpg (1280x1439, 255.56K)

No.

Where does scroll lock send you?

i just want more mecha VNs
but also this

I am working on a mecha story, that I am thinking of turning into a VN eventually.

Tell me more.

would buy

The basic plot is about humanity trying to colonize the galaxy, using our superior technology, and the fact that we are the most bloodthirsty, brutal and perfect killing machines in the galaxy.

damn, pretty good premise
imagine having mandatory losing battle earlier in the game to introduce the reset mechanic, with escape option unlocked after your first time died there
then in the final route, you stopped running and turns the table instead

peak kino

Kinda leaving a bad impression of humanity, aren't you? And it sounds like a really depressing thing to play.

MC is isekai'd into a magical jail where he's sentenced to life imprisonment because a future version of himself was such a huge piece of shit that everyone united to lock his past self up to stop him from fucking everything up

then there's a bunch of villain girls of various types who are in the same boat, who are clearly evil fucks but who haven't actually done anything because the time cop elves threw them in magic jail first

the bulk of the plot is trying to explain why any of this makes sense and they don't just magically abort villains instead and then also socially acceptable amounts of femdom

Well, the mc is trying to stop the colonization.

A goody two shoes?

I want four sequels.

A man who is in a fantasy world makes a living studying alchemy. He invents an immortality potion and tells no one.He gains riches by teaching monarchs how to make gold,and retires to his medieval skyscraper wealthy and immortal.

But he is not content,and wants women. He goes around looking for monstergirls,and promises them a potion of youth,but unbeknownst to them,he has put a love potion in the bottle and blended it well. He then goes on a spree making immortal monmusu-s,and cucking the men who love them,as he steals their girl,and will be fucking them for millenia,as their bones slowly rot.

welp, I killed it.

Also think VR would be good but cant think of anything that isnt a SAO ripoff.

I want mecha academy VNs

Sir this is Yea Forums.
Also, Yea Forums would just rip off any yuzusoft game.

VNs are easy as fuck to made. What you would struggle with is assets, especially art. Though with AI generated waifus and royalty free audios, it's not in the realm of impossibility. You just need to trade it's SOUL for it.

Attached: shinjibanner.jpg (800x400, 29.46K)

MC literally cannot stop sucking dicks. He gets caught by an older teacher and is forced into sucking more cock. Eventually, gets into a situation where he starts finding his brother sexy and involves in his satiation for blowing chodes.

Sorry, I said MC, didn't I? I meant

Attached: Friendly Fun.jpg (980x735, 95.53K)

MC literally cannot stop sucking dicks. His mother is a succubus and he inherited her need to feed on human energy, but unlike her who can get energy from a simple touch, he can only get it by consuming semen, which is the most efficient way to gather it. If he doesn't suck a dick at least every two days, he will die. Fortunately, there are several guys at his school who are willing to help him. But with all this dick sucking, is the MC falling for one of them?

There, now literally is used correctly. Enjoy your BL VN.

No joke, if not for assets a monkey could probably work Renpy.

MC joins a company that hunts mad scientists, with field agents advised remotely by already captive mad scientists under armed guard. MC is supposed to select a partner appropriate to each case, but this is also where they pick which of these maniacs to talk to, which of them gets opportunity to maybe sound sympathetic and start talking you into busting them out.

>If he doesn't suck a dick at least every two days, he will die.
How did he survive as a baby?

How indeed.

Attached: Tomaru Sawagoe.jpg (799x598, 142.85K)

a boy meets a girl in the street. The girl is cute, has a nice personality, caring, clingy etc but has a problematic background. Hilarity ensues. Also at least three different sex scenes.

Plot of red dead redemption 2 but replace America with Japan or something idk I just want a Sadie route

Attached: sex_banned.jpg (1920x1463, 224.18K)

Enthusiastic father

>AI generated waifus
oh shit you're right
just need to smooth the detail and add variants for various emotion
too bad waifulabs could only generates neck shot, but it might works

no cg tho

>no cg tho
Learn Koikatsu.