Your loved one died in isekai

>your loved one died in isekai
>you summon another version of them from an alternative universe to continue your love with them
>even though you're fully aware the one you summon is a completely different entity from your true love
So does it count as cheating? Or it means you are still loyal because they are just different aspects of one existence in the multiverse and you can teach the new one the memories of the old one?

Attached: 1650826818883.jpg (1280x1804, 757.09K)

Identity is defined by memories and life experience. Only a schizo can consider two separated beings that led two different lives one and the same.

the main character sounds like a schizo for sure, any source for this, i wanna read it, it looks interesting.

It's a rebound as best. Outright cheating as worst because you still love the dead one.

What is the point? Why don't just summon the old one from the past where she was still alive?

It's Yandere Ouji.

Unless the concept of soul is a thing in that setting and those two have the same soul, otherwise it's cheating for sure.

oh its hentai.

Why does Second treat Eko as his property even though he has no intention of banging her?

Attached: 1648502067473.png (1115x1600, 728.56K)

Nah, from the look of it, it's just your standard shoujo smut.

Please, Inuyasha is considered one of the biggest cheater in history of anime.

Attached: few.jpg (188x268, 12.31K)

Isn't it plain kidnapping? He certainly didn't ask for her consent before summoning her right?

How do you ask for someone's consent before the summoning ritual? I never see a manga doing it.

Why do bad girls always make cartoonish crazy faces? Don't they know that the most dangerous femme fatales are the calm one?

Attached: 1650389365639.jpg (1124x1600, 837.29K)

It can't be helped. She is a sweet child.

Hey, I know that reference.

Attached: imager_2235.jpg (1345x2000, 488.18K)

Maybe he'd bang her if she asked first like others did.

Did he cuck his self from the other world? What keeps his alternate reality self from trying to get his lover back (unless they weren’t lovers there of course)

So when was the last time in our history a citizen army managed to defeat a professional one again?

Attached: f4fc2410-8fd6-402b-b191-e113793635da.jpg (1016x1457, 782.63K)

>lol, just kill every peasants
Actually, it's not a very bad option in a medieval setting. Unlike now, country's economies doesn't intermingle with each other that much and after cleaning the land of its natives, you can move part of your population there to repopulate it.

I doubt she even knows that intercourse is.

>Did he cuck his self from the other world? What keeps his alternate reality self from trying to get his lover back (unless they weren’t lovers there of course)
Hey, that's an interesting question. Maybe his alternative self will summon another girl from a yet different dimension, and the loop will continue endlessly.

Unfortunately it's cheating, as explains. It's much like people who want to clone their pets - they don't understand that the clone will just have the physical appearance of the deceased pet, but none of the same memories. There's a good chance they won't even have the same personality because of that.

>see this
What do?

Attached: 1a58d716-53f9-4823-8cbc-3692d0d503e6.jpg (950x1357, 373.02K)

After talking about how tired he was the first night there was
>Eko opened her mouth and in a small mutter she said to herself “I wonder……”. What’s with that “I wonder”?

>A literal slave race that no one sees as equal to humans
So why didn't they go extinct already?

Attached: c63954af-6fae-4997-8874-6aed536baf5a.png (1040x1479, 697.6K)

With magic, you can implant memories you know?

But you would know that's artificial, like uploading an AI.

>dwarf disguises as elf
Now this is something new.

Attached: 1650951086296.jpg (950x972, 350.58K)

Lads, we will need new Book for this one.

After technology becomes advanced enough, what would be the difference between our minds and AIs?

Easy. A copy is a copy. We're not talking about literally transferring someone's consciousness into another body, so its still a copy.

>semi-free slaves that can get wages, have private lives and only need to keep their mouths shut and obey the master
A humane slavery, indeed.

Attached: 8a024173-a403-4e58-934f-c064e366aec5.png (1125x1600, 261.82K)

Copy and Cut in computing are literally same.

And they are all healed first to make them even more loyal.

>fit and tall gobbos that's no different from humans
Well, this is rare.

Attached: 83084b50-6755-4b39-b514-7e82ebc8cb79.png (1007x720, 474.09K)

If you put her in the same environment, would she turn into the other one, since they are genetically the same and all?

>M-masaka?

Attached: 32-o (8).jpg (900x1350, 212.31K)

You can't guilt trip an a.i. into killing itself.

What's happening?

You can, emotions are but bunches of codes wired into our brains.

Sasuga man finds out another plot from the local shadman. Tells it to Emperor. Emperor One Up's him again and proceeds to give him more responsibility.

Attached: 35-o (3).jpg (900x1350, 255.43K)

Recently I read raw egg for the first time and it tastes like shit. do the Japs have some special way to make it tasty or our tastes are just too different?

Attached: 1649185980171.png (1125x1600, 731.36K)

Reminder that his sister shouldn't have been killed.

What else do you expect from the land of onions sauce?

The fundamental question is what differentiates one person from another? Is it the body, the mind, the memory or the "soul"? And if our entire existences are but data in the Akashic record, can they be copied too?

>emotions are but bunches of codes wired into our brains.
Prove it, pro top: you can't!
I'm an spirit that have lived for thousands of years.

I'm about to ruin magic's entire career.

Attached: 4-o (33).jpg (950x1350, 127.93K)

>you summon another version of them from an alternative universe
Yes, cheating

>416 wn chapters
Is this written by a chink? I don't remember jap novels being that long.

Imagine not popping a boner in this situation?

Attached: 14-o (20).jpg (950x1350, 201.79K)

>cheating
Ha, reminds me of that Kamen Rider dude.

You don't read many jap novels, do you? 500 chapters isn't that rare
And that's before taking into account that many authors just drop the web version when they get a book

There are plenty of longass Japanese isekai novels too. Hundreds to thousands of chapters.

He had a sister?

You can't have emotions without complex enough brains retard. Plants and insects don't have them.

Example?

Wasn't there that one David Bowie song about a.i. killing itself, because it decided that life is too easy when a.i. rules everything and its harmful to humans?
They should hire some elves to fight goblins off.

Attached: 0.jpg (1039x1465, 637.67K)

>the elves
They are truly the most despicable.

Attached: 1626972484956.jpg (1200x1722, 373.72K)

What is the origin of the hatred for elves larper anons here regularly show?

Kuro no Maou is close to thousand last time I checked, meanwhile author writes two novels set in the same setting, so its well over a thousand when both combined.
I was summoned but world is in peace is over thousand, but author cheats by making chapters pretty short.
Longest nip WN I can name is probably pure love x insult complex which is like close or over 2000 chapters of wholesome rape, magical martial arts and talking about JFK, I think.