Why does Yea Forums hate Spy x Family now?

Why does Yea Forums hate Spy x Family now?

Attached: Anya_apologizes_to_Damian.png (250x421, 62.29K)

> Yea Forums is 5 contrarians making the same post
Why do fags keep doing this

Attached: 20220423_221918.jpg (606x526, 42.23K)

Because it's popular. The only popular series you're allowed to like on Yea Forums is One Piece, just because.

this

shit x fagily

I hope it dethrones FMA Brotherhood on MAL, that'll be funny

You were allowed to like Kaguya for s long time before it shit the bed. And you’re still allowed to like Berserk and HxH

How would she react to a nearby stranger having a throbbing erection and lewd thoughts towards her?

>papa what's a mating press?
Something like that

>Yea Forums likes warm piss
Not even warm pissfags likes it.

She would make an autism face

>Why does Yea Forums hate Spy x Family now?
There's a ridiculous amount of paid shilling for the show. This is in itself a reason to hate a show. Paid shilling is the worst. Maybe not as bad here as on reddit, but still pretty disgusting.

I never bothered with it because I thought the premise sucked and it was just another le funny faces/pedo fanservice manga. Watching the anime and lurking the threads I see I was right and now I laugh at losers with their shit taste.

I really enjoyed therappy's fan comic. A truly sublime cunny experience.

Source? Genuinely asking here

She would probably start playing with herself for the first time

I don't think you'll ever get a company to admit they pay for shilling, but it's fairly obvious if you check out several places. The amount is just unnatural. I've always been against paid shilling and calling it out here on Yea Forums is pretty simple, but calling it out on reddit is impossible because of all the shillers. The anime subreddit is more or less just advertising and a commercial hub for anime, the manga subreddit a little better. Then again reddit has always been a shithole I guess.

Yea Forums always shitted on this series.

>im sorry for suddenly hitting you
I'll accept your apology after you suck this dick.

Because of normalfag anime watchers secondary who don't want to read the manga and pollute the threads. We can't discuss it comfily anymore

>Yea Forums = Reddit snowflaky pseudos

Dropped it during tennis arc, thought the manga got repetitive real fast. I wonder what will your average normalfag think about it after 10 more episodes.

How new are you?

Example ?

Why are you trying so hard to make Yea Forums hates Spy x Family with your obvious bait threads ? We already have too much Spy threads, just enter one of them and disrupt them from the inside

But everyone hates HxH, even HxH fags.

Elden Ring of Yea Forumsnime.

fuck off spydrones

Attached: 1650968509447.png (1600x900, 1.63M)

spbp

>pedo fanservice manga. Watching the anime
You didn't watch the anime, why did you lie to me?

I hope that eventually Yor dies and Loid marries Anya.

I don't hate SxF, I hate animeonlies constantly asking retarded shit in the threads that could easily be answered if they didn't speedwatch the first couple episodes or continued watching the series

>you are only allowed to like one piece
i hate that trash too

Good but overrated?

Yeah I'm watching the show... b-but not because I want to or anything!

The only reason Naruto's even tolerated here is because mods had to intervene and spam Naruto all over the board as a meme attempt to tell us garbage is allowed here. This is why we didn't want you here in the first place.

Attached: 1436480829667.png (518x672, 618.1K)

Probably get aroused herself if we assume that she can also feel what they're feeling. It's actually surprising that she hasn't done sexual experimentation with multiple people by now considering she must've felt a lot of sexual stimuli by now and it would also be easy for her to figure out people who are attracted to her.

The only thing I hate about it is the fact it attracts too many tourists. I have no idea why.

are you talking about the ads or fujimotodrones?
don't know about people shilling shit here (why honestly) but shueisha (& toho) did spend tons of money shilling it.

Attached: 1650300095918.jpg (1284x822, 281.81K)

who the fuck cares if most people like or don't like something you enjoy

go to twitter or reddit if you want to live in a bubble

>Yea Forums is one person
kill yourself

Because its ridiculously overhyped
It's second highest rated Anime on MAL now

>>Yea Forums is one person
That's right. You can't fool me.

Because just like everyone predicted, the moment it got popular the fan base immediately nosedived

Attached: 20220425_223519.jpg (750x878, 89.74K)

she is like 6 you retard

So? She can still read people's minds.

>don't know about people shilling shit here
There has been shilling on Yea Forums for years, it's only dwindled down last years because traffic has gone down and they've probably gone to reddit or other places with more traffic.
Re: Zero, Fire Punch, and Chainsaw Man has had a lot of obvious paid shilling on Yea Forums.

>we

Attached: 1648989986416.png (166x166, 14.25K)

no one likes one-piece except toddlers you pedo.

because its overated.

Who cares about MAL

I want to watch it, but I can't see this face without hearing the word "forcebreeding"

Attached: 1650977697081.png (750x400, 190.69K)

>anime adaptation get made
>serie become impossible to discuss on Yea Forums
many such cases thanks to animeonlies and contrarians

Attached: 1610834876146.jpg (640x601, 27.8K)

It should because that series is garbage
nu Yea Forums

the anons you're sharing this board with

That would imply Yea Forums has any influence on the Japanese market, which just isn't true.

Animeonlies are minding their own business until die hard contrarian sperging because muh leddit anime

... you know that there's more manga being sold in the US than US comics, right?

>Thing got popular because of shills
Take meds, it was always something people enjoyed since ch 1

uh... what about watamote? 4ch did accomplish something.

Source: my ass