What makes her so fun and great isn't the fact that she's a teacher. It also isn't the fact that she's older...

What makes her so fun and great isn't the fact that she's a teacher. It also isn't the fact that she's older. While the gap is a big part of her appeal, it isn't the main reason why people like her. Nor is it the bountiful amount of fanservice.

It's how coherent her storyline is. You can delete all the other heroine and make them side characters and make Mafuyu's conflict with Nariyuki as the main conflict of the manga, and it'll still be a solidly structured manga.

In ten years, Bokuben will be remembered as Mafuyu's manga simply because how amazing she is.

Attached: de19f2db-66de-491c-b9a1-feb80c31fbdb.png (926x1300, 465.37K)

Since her appearance I considered the manga to be her manga anyway.

Overrated shit, Im glad she lost.

The teacher character is the only one who really has a main story.
The other girls' stories are almost always some boring daily comedy. This leads to a complete loss of character voting.

Attached: 5921cfa7ly1g4vq3rpncfj20dw0kihbd.jpg (500x738, 183.62K)

I love Rizu

Attached: Rizu Happy.png (288x443, 81.42K)

Are you the squirrel?

>In ten years, Bokuben will be remembered
I forgot this even existed before I saw this thread tbqh

This series was almost tolerable except for all chapters focusing on this boring piece of shot teacher.

I love Fumino.

Attached: 1590762956752.jpg (1080x1580, 640.29K)

I mean, her ending is pretty much the only one the fans care about. The last popularity poll had her beating the next 2 or 3 girls combined in terms of votes. Mafuyu was the main girl, and I'm glad we got multiple endings because otherwise it would've ended with one of the three girls Nariyuki's age, and they're fine and all but not on Mafuyu's level at all.

Attached: RICHAD and virgino.png (1550x1700, 930.63K)

Senseis are love

Attached: 1614615558183.jpg (500x560, 92.14K)

This. Her chapters were such a repetitive garbage
>wow Nariyuki is at sensei's house and it's a complete mess once again
>he cleans it up
>she shows her ass and falls on him

Attached: 1650963157596.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

>The last popularity poll had her beating the next 2 or 3 girls combined in terms of votes.
I’m pretty sure she had over 50% of the votes, so she was beating all of the girls combined.

>n ten years, Bokuben will be remembered as Mafuyu's manga simply because how amazing she is.
It's already remembered as such.

Fumino > rest.

>anti mafuyu
Pathetic.

Attached: reflect on your sins.png (600x600, 224.65K)

Attached: foomjelly.png (665x572, 197.19K)

Attached: 1601470324065.jpg (763x1200, 877.93K)

>1/5

I love Rizu

Uruka a shit.

It's because she got big butt

Attached: c149_18.png (1568x1145, 922.71K)

Attached: uruka living rent free.png (750x640, 252.64K)

>In ten years, Bokuben will be remembered as Mafuyu's manga simply because how amazing she is
delusional

Attached: we never poll.jpg (1568x1145, 916.77K)

Fumilove

Bokuben is one of the blandest and dullest harem manga in recent years. Nothing about it is memorable. The plot is uninspired and the characters have little substance and they are as interesting as a dry wall. The only thing that is noteworthy is the use of multiple route endings but this use is wasted on a subpar and boring manga.

>Nothing about it is memorable

Attached: 1569757542490.jpg (786x944, 260.91K)

only retards fill out those poll forms

Attached: subverted with 14598.png (1218x5414, 2.44M)

>In ten years, Bokuben will be remembered as Mafuyu's manga simply because how amazing she is.
No one will remember this shit by then.
Most people already forgot about it.

>create a thread praising the most boring girl
>people point it out
>immediately go on the defensive with a pack of "b-but she won a poll" pictures
Hilarious as always.

They are all boring
At least Mafuyu is the best fap material

>best fap material
Not really. Uruka and Rizu are a lot better.

>her ending is pretty much the only one the fans care about.
Actual fans cared about all the endings. And 4/5 was better anyway.

Wait until they start their Mafuyu pic spam to try and get the last post before being archived.

Isn't that what Urukafags usually do?

When is Tsutsui coming back?

Jump + maybe?

I will always be amazed at Mafuyu's vote count. Is there any other series where someone won that hard in a poll?

Same.

Attached: 1533405455741.png (843x877, 663.34K)

I won't ever forget what this result did to the minds of the other girls' shipping faction.

Rizu is second best
Uruka - maybe if you like dark skin

I will never forget 22i enabling the possibility that Nariyuki NTRs Kobayashi (by having a route with Chinami).

Kawase and Umihara were nice girls.

>Fuminoshitters are still assblasted
kek
Mafuyu will always be remembered as the best thing about Bokuben. Your trash girl will be remembered as everything that went wrong with it.

The teacher really carried this manga.

Not really. The ensemble cast did. Any single character could at most carry a fifth of all chapters, no matter how popular.
Meme fans who like one character and no one else are a minority and do not contribute to a manga's success at all.

Probably, but I'd have to spend more time than I'd care to spend to confirm it.

Based.
Fuck fumitroons

Attached: Foom Troon.png (598x630, 290.98K)

Free Hawaii?

Technically it was a kingdom that was just kind of conquered by the US. Not sure why they mention it in particular seeing as most of the US is technically land conquered from either the natives or from European powers who'd conquered the natives.

The salt generated by this series is amazing. Senseifags dominated pretty much everywhere after her arc and the salty trinityfags can do nothing but deny the holocaust done to their numbers.

Attached: Mafuyu Domination Explanation.png (1074x481, 60.67K)

how new? do you think people like all the girls in a harem manga of all things? delusional, these things are designed for people to pick their horse and die with it. making this argument in a manga where one girl was more popular than everyone else combined is frankly stupid.

Bokuben isn't your regular harem, user. It's a slive of life comedy first and foremost, no matter how hard some force their meme waifuwars.

Poomy...

Attached: 1596384094988.png (669x441, 146.34K)

Things surrounding her are actually quite interesting especially compared to the rest of the series. Though I understand why the author didn’t carry on with what he had written, and decided to impose equality rather than continue as it was.

>and decided to impose equality
>equality
Imagine what favoritism would have looked like if what we got was supposed to be even handed attention.

I’m Fooming