There are people on Yea Forums who haven't watched Monogatari

>there are people on Yea Forums who haven't watched Monogatari
I'm waiting for your explanation.

Attached: Monogatari Second Season - 14 - Large 17.jpg (1280x720, 81.16K)

Not gonna watch any pretentious shit by SHAFT and Nisio.

Always struck me as a show for coomers

the fan service seems like the only good thing about it and the mc looks gay

This

user thinks everything slightly different or thought provoking is pretentious.

Attached: 6F6C28AC-6EB3-44A8-AACC-11EC26AA41E7.gif (498x294, 222.6K)

The same reason I didn't watch Fate/whatever too fuckin many.

I just keep putting it off.

Attached: 1264494855480.png (184x172, 3.3K)

I only watch things that I know I will like ahead of time, prove to me I will like this before I watch it.

Attached: EUUz9coUcAElyK8_0.jpg (679x964, 193.79K)

I've been learning japanese for 8 years in preparation for all the shitty puns that are apparently in the show

the incest "jokes" and the MC dynamic with snail girl make me unable to loosen up and immerse myself in the story, which is a pity, since I liked Medaka Box a lot.

Attached: silent brackets.png (670x254, 123.13K)

It's a good show, theres really no argument worth going over that you should watch it. In fact, don't, OP can suck a dick gatekeeping is good.

this

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Bakemonogatari_04_.mkv_snapshot_08.24_[2021.05.20_23.20.33].png (670x805, 742.77K)

What is it really about? I heard 1stvseason is confusing af

don't understand nip so it feels like i'm reading an issue of sensible chuckle instead

It's a show about a loner high-school student who recently became a part vampire as he attempts to save girls from supernatural extensions of their personal problems.

remove all the monologue and I will watch your show

I watched Bakemonogatari and then wanted to watch the other series but people gave me conflicting watch orders so I gave up and watched other stuff instead

That sounds like a whole mess

Cat

Attached: 1635994683321.png (540x535, 162.93K)

I dropped it halfway through Nise upon realizing that under the shiny veneer and constant cultural references it was just a really boring ecchi harem

this is your imouto for the night

Attached: tsukihi sex.webm (1916x1076, 1.31M)

sorry, I'm allergic to siscon bullshit.

Dragging my heels on starting Owari because I don't want it to be over.

The only monogatari i haven't watched is math, and i don't know if i should just continue or rewatch all of it again since it's been a while since i touch anything monogatari related. Or maybe I should've just read the manga.

wacthed the 1st season that came out in 2008 or so and never returned to it again because I hate female-centered stories and cuck simps like arabagi lusting after these bitches
you can tell the story was written for jap audience by how self-centered everyone was

I only watche the Kizu movies

Much better to watch it every couple years, and see far you have progressed. I don't see the point of waiting for so long. It will just disappoint you

I don't watch bad anime

I hate popular things

Getting filtered by hanamonogatari

Dropped it after Nise, guess I got filtered by incest.

Just do it! Then you can re watch the whole thing in chronological order! It's fun!

Ahh fuck. If I do chronological, that won't be for a long while. My immediate plans for after I finish are reading Kizu, reading the Kizu portion of the manga, and then watching the movies again.

Attached: 1499784726864.jpg (1920x816, 98.5K)

I've already watched the monogatari of our generation. Why would I watch some old show?

Attached: lvZGinn.jpg (1920x1080, 135.85K)

It feels like there's going to be too much episodes where they spend the entire time just talking and nothing happens.

isnt it just pedo shit

>anime

>show with too many episodes in which nothing happens - the first arc ends in the 2nd episode and the main couple starts dating in the fifth one.
>your favorite show - a firework explosion drowns out a confession in the finale of the second season of two cours

The first and third episode literally have them doing nothing but talking. And my favorite show isn't some seasonal romcom.

think how soft tsukihi's feet would be

I only like the lewds. the rest of the show sounds really boring and generally uninteresting

I watched Bake and Nise then I lost interest

There you go. Its based on the release order of the novels so you won't ever end up spoiling yourself.

Also, in Second Season its says to watch ep 1 - 11 which covers two initial arcs of the story. But that includes 2 recap episodes per arc, which might not be present in things such as the bluray. So just watch the first two arcs of SS, then Hanamonogatari (its cool), and then finish the rest of the series that way.

Attached: monogatari_watch_order.png (1500x2200, 2.2M)

I followed this order and:
>Hana in the middle SS
I would've rather watched it after SS or even after Owari II

I'm watching it right now OP, love it.
That's what's great about it though.
>the entire second arc of Bake is just meandering dialogues in the middle of desolate alienating suburbia
Wow just like my Richard Linklater movies.

I watched Hana straight after SS, which is perfectly fine, however I can understand the benefits of watching it before Koimonogatari since has a subtle impact on Kaiki’s character arc.

Posts like this one right here. Can't stand the fanbase, won't waste my time with the show.

too much pan and scan
no director effort
it's just people talking offscreen
no actual animation.
look at this piece of shit right here: zero animation. it's a single frame the camera pans down.
She never changes posture or facial expression
the only thing that moves is her mouth and that's just a couple frames that're looped.
utterly lazy worthless trash.

people actually defend this garbage.

This is a pure-blooded anime based on Tezuka. If you don't like it - what the hell are you doing here? Get lost in /co

It's fanservice with pretty colors

this

Anime for women, faggots, and pedophiles.

i only read manga.

Literally this. Real men have real hobbies, not passive shit for queers.

Examples of passive hobbies:
>watching films/tv shows/anime
Requirements: barely above avergae attention span. And that's it.

Examples of hobbies for Men:
>literature
>cars
>sports
>gym
>painting
>wood cutting
etc.
Requirements: attitude, self-improvement mindset, patience, steadiness, above average IQ.

Enjoyed bake and nise but got fucking tired during 2nd season and haven't touched any more of it since

>not counting literature as a passive hobby
>false dilemma
2/10 irked me enough to reply

As says, watch Hana before Koimonogatari impacts Kaiki's character arc a little. Kaiki dies at the end of Koimonogatari, or so he says. Because Koimonogatari is being told from the pov of Kaiki he lied at the end of the arc. But in Hana (which happens after Koi chronologically) Kaiki is shown to be alive. That just feeds more into his identity of being a liar all around. It almost slipped my own mind when I watched koimonogatari and thought that he just died.

Just a minor pick from my side, nothing wrong with it. Hana in general was pretty useless too.

Oh yeah, I'm sure Shakespear, Bacon and Tolstoy are on the same level as MEGUMIN XDD

Grow up niggerqueer.

That wasn't the point, retard

No dub

dont bother people here genuinely believe watching anime makes them intellectual

I tried, it was boring, didn't make me care for the characters and was nonsensical droped after 3 episodes