Why does Yea Forums hate Yuri so much?

Why does Yea Forums hate Yuri so much?

Attached: d98aba520933d3fe185708968efa3026.png (1254x1771, 2.57M)

Yea Forums has always been a yuri board though

I love yuri

O-oh no yuri thread... M-MODS

Because where's the penis? You can't have sex without the penis...that would be gay and shit.

Attached: onizuka3.jpg (259x194, 8.7K)

Because they can't self-insert as cute girls I guess.

We already told you, OP.

Attached: antiyurifags.jpg (647x96, 45.6K)

It's like a game of basketball between 2 teams you don't like

women do not know what love is, /u/ is just two con(wo)men trying to fool eachother
/y/ on the other hand...

Attached: 1638409534808.jpg (1133x1412, 396.03K)

gay

I like yuri, but the delusional yurifags here are fucking awful. Worse than furries.

>another fucking yurishit template spam thread
For the love of god, mods really need to wake up.

What are your thoughts on yaoi?

Like sex but better, the highest form of intercourse

I hate yuri to such a degree that I hope hurt fans gets a phantom pain in their heads every time they think of yuri. I hope every yuri writer and artist suffer dementia every time they attempt anything concerning yuri! I hate yuri! Hate it! Hatred!

Stop spamming them so you can post "reee yurifags" for nth time then samefag

You wanna get me banned for using slurs?

Just like what said about yuri.

If it's "yuri," there's no males.

Madoka Magica did well in destroying that trope by having a hetero relationship in a pink yuri ghetto.

Why the fuck would anybody support something that says "women should love each other, so FUCK men; they all deserve to die"?

The real answer is that yurifags are so passionate that it is very easy to troll them.

You're mentally ill

something something incel something something real men something something self insert something something cuck something something beta

As you know, Yea Forums is the world biggest community dedicated to cute girls who seriously love cute girls. So Yuri, a fucking nerdy joke word, must be hated.

Attached: fuckoffyurifags.jpg (356x376, 34.47K)

I love yuri though?

2016 invasion.

nothing more degenerate than squandering the genes of two perfectly good girls abandoning motherhood
disgusting

something something the male chauvinistic offence at the idea of someone having a loving and satisfying sexual relationship without the need for a male something something christian puritan values of the religious terrorists exiled to america as so-called pilgrims something something the addictive quality of anger while suffering from depression

No cocks. Yea Forums LOVES the cock. Yea Forums needs the cock.

Yuri will save the world. I will believe in this potential till the day I die

Attached: 620688a6aa80134e5f8899a7024b5c5a.png (2500x1768, 3.12M)

Yaoi>Yuri

Yea Forums here. This isn't true. I love yuri.

Abe does not approve.

Attached: abe tags.jpg (1363x1700, 749.43K)

There is so little of it that basically yuri itself is irrelevant. /u/fags are unbearable though.

>No yuri ending, eh? Very well. Your wish is my command.

Attached: snk.jpg (869x1249, 545.77K)

can't wait for the /u/ threads when Homura finally rapes Madoka in the new movie

you got it backwards
and it won't be rape

Attached: 1634181039294.png (987x1400, 378.18K)

I like yuri because it makes you ree

You'd become a god amongst men.

gotta subvert your expectations somehow

Not yuri itself but /u/ is the worst cancer of the entire site so is hard not to hate the /u/ crowd.
False, /u/ being even worst than /pol/ have been a thing for almost or even over a decade.

spbp, I love yuri, slice of life, loli, hate shonen shit.

I kneel...
Bro, you know me so well.

>Why the fuck would anybody support something that says "women should love each other, so FUCK men; they all deserve to die"?
Harden the fuck up mate

Attached: 1454364565546.jpg (1280x720, 95.39K)

I noticed that these "yuri" threads are made by schizos solely for other schizos to post or samefag reee yurifags posts for like nth time
How come antiyurifags are like the only group of fags on 4chin that are so obsessed with other people instead of a fandom?

>How come antiyurifags are like the only group of fags on 4chin that are so obsessed with other people instead of a fandom?
have you SEEN the antisemites?

Attached: 1644230749521.gif (268x304, 1.83M)

Because Elaina doesn't approve of yuri and Elaina is never wrong.

Attached: Elaina.jpg (1071x602, 242.18K)

>doesn't approve of yuri
>but she herself is a lesbian
What did Elaina mean by this?

same thing happens with shota threads, you will never see that happening in a loli thread, multiple of which are up now but observe then when they're up and see the difference
not sure what the hell is going on with these people
theres a lot of groups that make it their hobby to attack others because they have nothing better to do

yuri is not a real thing
all it takes is a determined, virile oji-san to correct it

based fut/a/-yuri-board.

Attached: It's okay to be /a/.png (1680x2930, 437.1K)

ha ha ha ha ha
somebody saved a screenshot from the opening post like a dumb-ass.

I just finished this trap shit manga. Give me a good yuri one and i might change my mind

Attached: 1650968206436.jpg (1079x1552, 1.59M)

there must be a reason why I can't remember the title of this manga, since I know I've read it.
maybe it's better that way

Because Yea Forums is nothing but election tourists now, and their faggot politics say that anything that doesn't involve not just men, but politically correct (to their ideas) men is bad and wrong and it hurts their sensitive little faggot feelings.

Attached: a in a nutshell.jpg (858x1204, 281.67K)

Hello new friend. /u/ has their own board so stay there.

Trap Heroine

>Yea Forums talking about NTR
not even close

Why do YOU hate yuri so much, falseflag spammer?

Yes, replace that with trap shit.

I love yuri,cause I'm not a faggot

Far better than yuri. I haven't read any yaoi series yet (unless you count Shinsekai Yori as yaoi) but I'd rather read 100 yaoi series over a single yuri series if I had to choose. What's the point if there's no superior cock?