ITT: Overrated shit

ITT: Overrated shit.

Attached: FNLNGSSXEAE7-5_.jpg (849x1199, 196.23K)

SoL moeshit garbage. Plagued by "muh wholesome anime" twittards and redditors.

You're still gonna watch it anyway because you want to fit in

Here's the attention you want, user.

I miss pre-anime spy x family threads... shit was comfy.

More like he didn't watch it at all, and is shitting on it to fit in.

Looks like a non degen version of the Americans

Not wrong.

mid adaptation

Most overrated show I've ever seen. Worse than all lame ass shounen shit combined.

I don't get the hype, been following the manga since the first chapter and didn't find anything to write home about. How it get popular?

speak for yourself fag i havent watched anything seasonal in 5 years now i cant relate to 80% of the catalog anymore

Hayaminfags

It's not even the best anime of the season, Kongming, Kaguya and even Shikimori are honestly much better shows.

The main problem is the show seems to fail from every angle: Is it a comedy? Not funny. Is it a character piece? The characters are too superficial and one dimensional. Is it an action thriller? No decent action or thrills so far. It seems to be a show about a few cute moments per episode held together by a threadbare plot. So a bad slice of life it is.

>Shikimori
the author (a woman) has no idea how men act in real life, the MC fucking acts like a yuri protag.

It's a high effort mango/animu, which means it naturally draws the most attention.

I guess if you set the bar so low, anything that has semblance of effort looks like a masterpiece nowadays.

>Hayamin
guess I'll pick this up

>don't like the anime
Ok i'll give you that
>don't like the manga
Let's just say it's not you cup of tea m8

Didn't say I didn't like it, just that there's nothing out of the ordinary to get the attention that it's getting.

So this is this the new daily seething thread after KnY ended huh?

Hating the current popular thing isn't a personality.

Gurren Lagann, not so good

Neither is following the herd without a good reason.

having shit taste isn't a personality either

Attached: FLhsbHSWQAAwNeN.png (760x596, 32.42K)

you should watch what you like user. I started doing that last year and I've found myself enjoying anime again. I was really cynical for a good length of time.

>Hey mom look I posted it again!

Kaguya-sama

Bunch of fucking contrarians. Didn't see much threads about Spy x Family before the anime, much less hate threads.

Keep seething and coping chuds.

Refuting all criticism of anything mainstream and popular with the strawman "ur just a contrarian xd" is incredibly lazy.

You're a retarded nigger faggot user.

You mean that just automatically hating on everything that is trending because you think it's gonna make you look cool in order to try to fit in with the "cool guys" isn't the most herd thing you can possibly do?

Most overrated shit award:
>Darling in the Franxx

Runner up:
>Re:Zero

>Redo of the healer - though it's mostly coomers
>KnY
>Anything by Trigger
>Anything by KyoAni after K-On
>SnK

A bit overrated
Nagatoro - though I see the appeal since it was made by 774
CSM

Attached: 1634177303393.png (195x196, 30.27K)

Animefags ruin everything

my fellow /r/wholesome posters....we must defend Spy x Family at all costs!!! Moe will win again!!

Attached: 0.png (512x512, 21.72K)

osama ranking, if I wanted garbage with shitty art and no stakes would watch western cartoons instead.

Updooted

Evangelion

thats how this site works

people just use this site to dump whatever garbage they have in their mind and then go have an actual discussion in reddit

I think you should go back then.

it's the only thing worth watching this season since Summertime Rendering is in Disney jail

why is being wholesome a bad thing to you?

saying Redditt should be banned, so this mentally ill people can fuck off.

Calling something "m-muh overrated..." is not criticism, it is an absolutely retarded non argument. "Y-You are liking (thing) TOO MUCH!" is a fucking stupid thing to say.

Are you retarded?
I do not care about manga, any manga but that doesn't mean I'll make threads shitting on the current popular thing, these threads have nothing to do with "m-muh animefags" it's just contrarian retards pervading every single board in this place.

>Redo of the healer
On what grounds? Nobody gives a shit about it.

The fact that it got adapted is already a travesty.

There’s some damn good anime on this list.

I always knew redditors were the most low effort shitposters.

because it's fucking gay fuck you

being gay isn't wholesome. A loving heterosexual monogamous relationship between a virtuous father and a loyal wife, raising independent and critically minded children is wholesome

Are you saying that a virtuous father-in-law should fuck his son's wife? What the fuck are you saying?

i only have these 4 in my 3x3
also should've been yoshi instead of useless mc

Attached: imagen_2022-04-26_003705748.png (630x574, 115.55K)

virtuous and having sex with son's wife is an oxymoron

Aria, a show about nothing.

kek fucking based

you mean malfags

but what if it was virtuous in an epic anime universe with it's own set of rules? like one of those new isekai animes the kids like now?

ok????? Also it's "its" not "it's"

>Another anime where nothing happens and gets forgotten weeks after it's done airing

Yawn