Real talk here, but is it weird to be in your early 20s and like cute anime girls? It sounds like some copypasta shit...

Real talk here, but is it weird to be in your early 20s and like cute anime girls? It sounds like some copypasta shit, but I’m really asking here.

I like cute anime girls. Their design, aesthetic, and personalities. Cute anime girls are cute, and they make me happy. But, isn’t it weird for a 23 year old guy such as myself to feel like that? I mean, these anime girls are teenagers. It’s nothing sexual, but even with that, it just feels odd. I sure as shit don’t find teenage girls attractive, and I wouldn’t date anyone that wasn’t my age.

But it feels weird. My older sister saw my anime figure collection and called me gross since they were high schoolers. Even though the figures weren’t any of those weird sexual ones, maybe she’s right?

Attached: D74794CC-4860-47E6-BEB5-FA9ACDC19809.jpg (720x1080, 75.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSVQtlQtxCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If liking cute girls is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Attached: 1650620296459.png (1270x1080, 1.34M)

>iphone file name
>cares about normalfags
>generic anime bitch
stop giving a shit or just end all of it. stop watching anime or delve deeper into degeneracy

Attached: Egg By Andy Weir, Reincarnation.jpg (1264x2438, 572.71K)

just wait til you start liking cute shotas. Then you'll know its over.

True, but how do I justify watching scenes like this?

Attached: 4D6F2D57-9885-4DE1-AC68-90BAB847536D.jpg (1957x1156, 238.26K)

> is it weird to be in your early 20s and like cute anime girls?
Yes
>It’s nothing sexual
Cope
> I sure as shit don’t find teenage girls attractive
First step to solving the problem is admitting it
>maybe she’s right?
Yes she is

user, I have to respectfully disagree. I am not attracted to teenage girls. I just like cute anime girls. Not the same thing, and that does not make me a pedo.

Attached: 7892EF03-98F0-437C-8753-1E0A65AF562E.jpg (736x736, 77.36K)

>weird
It may have been weird twenty years ago, but now its more accepted.

I know that feel OP except I'm 10 years older. I like cute JKs too even though I have zero attraction to real life girls that young. I've come to realize that they're sort of like pictures of puppies or cute animals for me. I don't even necessarily feel sexual attraction or fap to them, I just want to go awwww and hug them

Justify? What's wrong with liking Juju-sama's tight body? But honestly, I prefer Shinju.

Attached: 1650017710357.jpg (1424x1080, 216.33K)

Attached: Crucify me don't care.png (869x769, 960.58K)

Well, OP. Even if you are lying, there is nothing to worry about. Liking and loving cute girls is fine and no amount of revisionism will stop that biological fact.

Attached: 1650742432387.jpg (519x519, 163.33K)

Personally, I don't consider you a full fledged adult until you hit 25. To me you're just an idiot kid fresh out of high school entering the real world.

I'm in early 30s and I love cute anime girls now more than I did when I was your age. Once you stop giving a shit about what others think and indulge in the fact that 2D girls are perfection then there's no going back.

>t. 25 years old

wrong. 30's

So, it’ll be best to accept the reality then? To no longer care, and dive deeper into the rabbit hole?

Attached: E82EA2FF-1858-4785-837B-24B2DA458CAA.gif (500x634, 3.97M)

2d>3d

Exactly! It is what I have done!
I'm the same age as you

Attached: 1649746298255.jpg (640x800, 100.48K)

how about 3/2D

Attached: 32423423423SDK.jpg (1877x2048, 824.72K)

>Real talk here, but is it weird to be in your early 20s and like cute anime girls?
It wouldn't be weird even if you're 80. It's just natural biology.

You sound like some kid having their first existential crisis, give yourself a few years and you might realize it's not weird to find attraction on some level to youthful girls

>SHE WAS 17 YEARS AND 364 DAYS OLD YOU FUCKING FREAK, NOT A SINGLE WOMANLY TRAIT ON HER, A LITERAL INFANT

I miss Grumpy Jii-san...

2D (UNMATCHABLE) > Cosplay girls that look exactly like the character that aren't mentally ill >>>>>>>> Cosplay girls that look exactly like the character >>>>>>>>> 3DPD

fpbp

>does samuel l jackson like anime?
>yes i do, hentai too. HAHAHAHAHA!
>2:35
youtube.com/watch?v=kSVQtlQtxCs

Group behaviour has made this mindset for OP. Soon, he will relish in the comfort of cute girls.

So it wouldn’t be weird to buy this and hang it on my wall?

Attached: 96D923A0-CB84-496C-80B7-4BFBBBCC487D.jpg (1170x1906, 695.72K)

God I love Tsugumi so fucking much.

Attached: 1579709114489.gif (500x278, 1.5M)

They are literally designed to be cute, don't worry about it.
Take pic related, how can you see this and not feel the urge to just hug the shit out of Akarin?

Attached: dh5mq6ceb5c31.jpg (666x900, 57.97K)

Not at all! I want one too!

Attached: mikohana.jpg (1080x2400, 721.81K)

No, you will get laughed (as a Yuckinofag)

Sounds like you haven't watched Boku no Pico, OP. Go watch it and then come back.

I wouldn’t know where to put it though…

Attached: 357EFC8E-A35C-422F-8918-F801BD61A5F4.jpg (972x1049, 550.95K)

Same.

Attached: 5F30A57D-7F73-436C-BDBF-FCB6F9B2236F.jpg (665x615, 113.87K)

On your wall!

Attached: mikoboba.jpg (720x951, 94.37K)

I'm 22 and I have your pic related plastered all over my room. All of my brothers and my parents have seen it. They probably think of me as a pedo but I literally don't care

I'm 36 and still do, I don't know if it's weird but I'm long past the point of caring. Normies are retards, why care what they think?

Haha I'm the same age as you and would say no matter the reason you bought the stuff for, it doesnt matter. If its universally weird to own any form of anime girl merch then fuck it I'm weird but I will get more stuff in the future.

the few friends I have brought in to my room just looked at the figure and either say nothing or ask about it. Even if I had one of those coom figures, who really gives a shit

Attached: megu.jpg (4032x3024, 2.36M)

18 year old women are more attracted to me at 27 than when i was 18, yet i look much worse. Really makes you think

>pic related
you're more of a faggot than a pedo

>I sure as shit don’t find teenage girls attractive
unironically there is something wrong with a 23 year old man not being attracted to at least some teenage girls.

Attached: why-are-you-gay-gay.gif (498x469, 1.4M)

Contrary to what you might hear in the media, you're never going to magically become a different person upon hitting an arbitrary number.

I just don’t, user. They’re immature, and they haven’t had enough experience to know what they want in life.

I remember back when I graduated high school, this girl who was 14 asked my sister for my phone number. She just wanted to be friends, but it just didn’t feel right. Me going off to college, growing up, etc. I was 18 and she was 14. There’s a maturing gap in there, and it just wouldn’t be right.

Same as now. I remember when I moved up to my second year of college I instantly found the freshman girls unbearable. I can only interact with girls my age.

t. pedo

You sound like a faggot. I fucked a 15 year old when i was 28

It's not a problem to like cute anime girls.

It's not a problem to enjoy Japan's anime aesthetics. The comic and animation industry here should take a page from Japan and stop making shit that's so fucking gross.

The problem I have with anime is Japan's cultural bullshit of male being weak; then it gets paraded around as "strength".

Bullshit like "a strong man can take all types of punishment" when the truth is that, if you really want that shit to stop, you should fight back and harm them in a way that keeps them from hurting you (and whoever else).

I hate anime now.

oh yeah? well I fucked a 28 year old when I was 15

Who do you think the primary audience is if not depressed adults

>normalf*gs
it's normies my friend.
we don't hate gays around here.

nigger

Normalfags use "normie" norman or whatever
schizos use "muggles"

No, you're a coping faggot who was unable to date a girl

Now you're going to die alone or, assuming you're White, get a mail-order bride from a Yellow country

If you don't want that to happen, then stop doing whatever you're doing, get a girlfriend who is of the same race as you and watch your fotm with her

>My older sister saw my anime figure collection and called me gross since they were high schoolers. Even though the figures weren’t any of those weird sexual ones, maybe she’s right?
She's not right. She has failed in her duties as an onee-chan

Don't worry your mommy won't turn off the router after you typed normalfag, i dicked her good tonight and she won't be up for another hour

It would be weirder to not like cute anime girls, user. Cute things are cute.

The animation aesthetics in Japan is a complete and utter rip off of early Walt Disney works, newfag

>is it weird to be in your early 20s and like cute anime girls?
Only if you tell people about it. For example,
>older sister saw my anime figure collection and called me gross
Cut that shit out or hide them better. Unless your rich and don't give 2 fucks don't actually keep a figure collection (unless it's mechs and robots.)

reunited at last

fucking homos

Attached: 1371450619743.jpg (1053x1070, 699.68K)

kek.

>I like cute JKs too even though I have zero attraction to real life girls that young. I've come to realize that they're sort of like pictures of puppies or cute animals for me. I don't even necessarily feel sexual attraction or fap to them, I just want to go awwww and hug them
This.

pretty much this

Life is too short to have your tastes and interests dictated to you by people that don’t give one shit about you.