Don't stick your d*ck in crazy

Is this a good rule to follow or just some "No fun allowed" bullshit?

Attached: Gasai, Yuno 8.png (471x483, 41.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N274EurzpAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sensei a cute!

stick you dick in whatever you want as long as you love them and they love you

Third thread in a row about this, someone is horny.
Don't put your dick in crazy not worth, crazy from anime are hot i give you that.

Don't care, gambling a pregnancy with Jabami

Attached: jabamieyes.jpg (438x415, 16.82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=N274EurzpAA

>Is this a good rule to follow
Yes. Some people get raped by crazy instead like in Ijousha no Ai. Or that one guy that was trapped and raped by his sister in Did You Think You Could Run After Reincarnating, Nii-san.

It is legitimately good advice, maybe debatable in anime but not IRL

i wouldn't stick it in yuno unless she is already crazy for me and that's mostly because at that point i have no choice

I remember a case where the girls was crying in a Twitter video trying to say that one dude raped her.
It seems that she says that she got multiple personalities and one of her multiple personalities did not consent and was a underage robot alien.
I do t need this noise iny life

I need this as a manga.
>Girl has two personalties, shy/humble and fun/slutty. Fun/slutty takes and has sex with some average beta guy. Average beta guy wakes up to screaming. It's the girl he fucked last night, but her shy/humble personality took over, and she thinks she was raped. Cue Comedy/Drama.

bullshit rule.
my highschool ex was a clingy BPD and that was great.
too bad we broke up because long distance. I went overseas for uni.

Don't think with your dick it'll get you killed

At least she's hot, i would make her gargle with my cum
>I love you mc Kun
>Prove it count, suck my dick in front of this crowd

An manga where a yandere is forced to have sex with a ugly bastard and endup falling for him

A court case? How did it end?

Don't know if it got even a case, just a video that i watched in Twitter some time ago, she crying and saying what happened and that she was going to the police never followed what happened later, she was from NY so who knows

Good idea IRL, something to completely disregard in fiction.

Attached: Yandere cleavage.png (607x667, 509.61K)

It is indisputably true in real life. I know, I didn't follow it and I married the crazy chick.
Don't do what I did.
In anime? It's fantasy, do what you want.

>pregnancy gambling
Now this is a quality fetish.

Attached: Responsibility.jpg (1280x720, 86.58K)

Attached: 1630419968093.jpg (1381x2071, 469.56K)

>Is this a good rule to follow or just some "No fun allowed" bullshit?
1. Everyone says "never stick your dick in crazy" because they have learned the lesson not to stick your dick in crazy. They learned the lesson by sticking their dicks in crazy.
2. Everyone hears this advice, but when crazy comes waltzing by with a freely accessible vagina, they think to themselves, "I shouldn't stick my dick in crazy, BUT I'M SPECIAL. I can keep control of the situation. I know what I'm getting into. I am prepared for the crazy."
3. But they're not prepared for the crazy.
4. They are not special.
5. And they stick their dick in crazy anyway.
6. And then they learn why you're not supposed to stick your dick in crazy.

and then we loop back around to #1

it should be let crazy stick your dick in her

Attached: yandere_types.jpg (2500x1570, 974.47K)

All women are inherently crazy
Follow your heart man

Attached: 1608790340263.png (1400x1000, 785.27K)

to be fair the first time around you don't realize they're crazy, you just think they're crazy for you.
but fool me twice, shame on me

What part of endangering your friends/family and your own life sounds fun just for a few seconds of gratification?

This is the best kind of crazy to stick your dick in.

Blood lust converted into cum lust

Attached: saeko likes.jpg (626x885, 596.24K)

Don't be like that anons.
Be like Siegfried.
Depending on the legend he marries
>Brunhild, who kills him because she thinks he was unfaithful before killing herself to immortalize their relationship as she chooses to remember it
>Gudrun, who, after hearing he was sacrificed to prevent an international incident, takes up his sword, marries atilla the hun, goes to war with the country, and kills everyone who ever dared to fucking kill her Siegfu

Attached: siegfried curse.png (417x651, 571.45K)

Remember anons.
In order to get a qt yandere gf you have to kill Fafnir.

>I enjoyed beating the shir out of a guy who tried to rape me I'm so fucked up!
It's funny because she's not crazy at all.

She's definitely a little crazy.

Attached: 1642075846412.jpg (1280x720, 269.87K)

The endangerment towards myself is the fun.

*Crazy sexy. Hell yeah

Crazy as in she likes violence a little too much.

Attached: saeko ready.webm (853x480, 787.74K)

Attached: file.png (682x914, 364.2K)

She pregnant? How many times does it take?
He even the father?
Child support costs?
Place your bets!

She just has a healthy constitution.

A healthy sex drive is good, but gleefully bashing skulls apart and hacking limbs off is crazy.

Attached: hips will move on their own.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

Understood, kill the big tiddy short girl

It's like this: you stick it in her and it's amazing. You hit it off, over and over, and she's great every time. Eventually you accumulate enough post-nut clarity to build a resistance. You notice her glaring flaws. You realize that she is getting more relaxed around you with her craziness. These feed off of each other until you realize that this must not be the mother of your children. She is not worth bringing home to your parents. You probably already did and they had few comments because they want you to be happy. Now you're in too deep and you have *some* idea of what she might do if you try to cut it off but whatever you estimate you're lowballing her. Nothing good will come of it but it is in your best interest to break up anyway, like chopping your foot off to escape the shackle.

She's probably still great in bed though.

Crazy good pussy though

But consider this:
I can fix her.

you make a compelling argument

My ex was all of these things in varying amounts, but also extra bitchy and always on.

How about "Stick it in crazy and never pull out"

Couldn't be less interested in BnHA, but I'd be lying if I said this girl doesn't get my blood flowing.

Attached: 592a1710caf5338bff2f23159ac641a2.jpg (2480x3508, 2.6M)

She legit said she wanted to do that on the beach, and never separate like the scene in uzumaki.

But would you rather get raped or be a travel buddy and play board games with her friends?

Attached: anubis point.jpg (1920x1080, 233.38K)

Really, what is the worst that could happen? Haha...

even sex becomes just another daily chore you do with a fake amile to keep her from blowing up at you and then demanding you play therapist for four hours until she stops crying and goes to sleep as you slowly die of a broken heart as this goes on day after day week after week year after year

H-hot

depends on how hot they are

Attached: 21354655y3425635244.jpg (1140x1144, 197.86K)

In her case, she’s killing (You) and moving on to the next timeline regardless

IRL? 3D is PD. In 2D? If you don't stick your dick in crazy, crazy is going to stick something in you. Learn from this man and love your crazy wife so you don't go through years of stopping world ending catastrophes because you didn't do your duty.

Attached: BloodSign_v04_278.jpg (1120x1600, 383.45K)

Depends on the crazy. It's only safe to stick your dick in a specific type of crazy. Stay away from all other types.

>STILL no Yamakaze

Attached: CE4HzORWIAALBSt.jpg (640x960, 80.28K)

Crazy for you

Attached: You belong only to me.png (434x743, 247.17K)

>stick you dick in whatever you want as long as you love them and they love you

God I miss these two autists. Nothing has quite scratched that yandere kino itch the same way since the novel ended.

Attached: 1620802150644.png (500x480, 196.21K)

Attached: remember.png (420x294, 56.44K)

How did it end?

Sometimes you don't get a choice.

Attached: Abeno.jpg (1117x1153, 450.24K)

REALLY long story short, they finally team up on the last volume, and he ends up forgiving her. They become a couple and get their happily ever after.