Why is yuri so rapey?

Why is yuri so rapey?

Attached: 76388540_p1 【仕事絵】王女様がメイドに監禁される話.jpg (1435x2103, 2.98M)

She needs a push is all.

it what /u/ want

Really?

yea

Almost all Japanese romance is rapey.
And if it not be rapey, then it's a physically violent tundere or something similar.
The Japanese are masochists.

It's just a coincidence, a hot one

Attached: r01.png (975x1400, 418.44K)

Blushing means consent

Attached: 02.png (1290x1822, 1.19M)

It doesn't count if they're both girls. Lesbians just learned from men how to claim women.

Sumire?

I don't think this one will hold in court user.

it will if their both girls

Tribadism can't break hymens.

Not with that attitude.

Lesbians are forceful and aggressive

user... you REALLY should talk to a laywer, a real one, not a youtube one.

user... you REALLY should talk to a girl, a real one, not a youtuve one.

Except tribadism sorta can
And virginity isn't so much about the hymen anyways, it's supposed to be a mentality

Do you have any series that just sorta grow on you?
I initially thought pic related was meh at first but I'm enjoying it much more now.
The kouhai character is pretty cute.

Attached: 1632589656232.jpg (1055x1500, 292.97K)

I don't think opinions matter here user, no matter how many lesbians you ask

Though Itou Hachi is still free, so there must be a secret indeed.

The original concept was kinda retarded to be honest, it's good the author dropped it to just make a regular harem story,

Yeah, the whole love potion thing was kinda dumb and would've been fun for maybe 1-2 chapters at best.

Attached: 1643914166570.jpg (376x300, 39K)

Someone post the domestic abuse rate

> heroine gets in serious trouble
> attempts to solve the problem by drugging a girl with a love potion
> this immediately backfires and makes her situation worse

The main joke is pretty good but you can only use it so many times before it gets old. I'm glad that we're moving on to her seducing women entirely through force of charisma instead

It's honestly for the best, making girls falling in love with her because she is causing misunderstading by trying to get away from problems is better, bonus points for the author not making a half assed harem story but MC actually a chad who fucks her way out of problems

Is it rape... if you sign a contract about it?

Attached: contract.jpg (891x1278, 476.23K)

Attached: 220425231547.png (1804x878, 172.24K)

What makes this story likely to be true is that every cop is like this.

>Tribadism can't break hymens.
It can break other women's pelvises, so it's possible that it could break hymens. Also fingering is effective too.

I like this one because it's just dumb fun but the mc is a complete fucking sociopath, she's one step away from being actual evil, and it's funny as hell.

In my experience there are three main types of harem protagonists who each provide a different solution to the core writing challenge of how to keep the situation from resolving

> oblivious protagonist (with the core joke that love interests fling themselves at the protag and they just don't notice)
> uninterested protagonist (with the core joke that the protag keeps unintentionally seducing love interests and then being incredibly annoyed at the romantic attention)
> sleazy protagonist (with the core joke that the protag keeps intentionally seducing love interests and then fucking up at the last minute and ruining the moment)

Despite her insistence that she's not gay the protag of sorry but I'm not into yuri is pretty firmly in category three. She's a gigachad who could sleep with dozens of girls if only she didn't keep misreading the moment and scaring them off when they open their hearts to her

What about MC who are actually evil?

Attached: 02.png (1075x1515, 539.06K)

How would you classify this one since it's a mix of things?

Attached: Renakoisawhore.jpg (2048x2048, 458.88K)

She has bad habits and that's like all, not even all that scummy, the girl here intentionally emotionally manipulates other girls and have fun with it.

The thing that keeps that one going is that Renako's (nominally) disinterested. She seduces each of her friends one by one and then runs away as soon as they reciprocate her attention

>Lies to her parents to scam them out of money
>Lies to her prostitute and stalks her
>Lies to her parents again
>Lies to her sister and blackmails her
>Lies to her sister's girlfriend
I think the only difference here is MC from IANIY profits from having relationships while MC from SGS profits from cumming.

You could make this point until volume 3 though, then there is no excuses for Renako.

watanare kind of defies traditional harem rules in that it has actual progress with renako going through a whole character arc to develop into a person capable of loving someone back. I'm really excited to see where the second half goes now that she's exited harem territory and moved into full on poly relationship drama

Don't most yuri harem series do this though? It's hard to say what will become of the series because the last volume also broke the tone of the whole series by actual having actual drama on it, even if it hasn't developed into the main plot yet. I do wonder if we won't get a Watayuri situation were the first half of the story is the comedic setup and the other half goes full drama (in a very retarded way).

You can make it sound worse, but she's pretty much just a really dumb teenager desperate for affection, when she blackmails her sister she thinks "more cash for prostitutes" without even having her sister coming into her mind, not realising how shitty her actions are, while the other girl that I can't remember the name knows she's complete scum, doesn't care, has fun with it.
Sgs mc goes crazy over her crush looking kinda hot while I'm not into yuri's mc is like "let's fuck and you better make me feel good", in a more insecure way but same meaning.

It's like how a murderer that murders for fun is more evil than a murderer that murders for money

Attached: 23-o.jpg (1200x1707, 546.82K)

Sgs's mc pales in comparison to Toudou's assholery

Attached: 21-o.jpg (1200x1707, 513.31K)

Series like this one don't really fit into that framework. MC is super into all five girls and flirts hard with whoever she's with at any given moment

Attached: 04.jpg (2228x3200, 2.87M)

I think they have actual definition for this, product killer and process killer or something.

Though this is also a consequence of the structure of the story, IANIY does not work if the MC is too attached to a specific girl, while SGS needs the MC to be obsessed with her prostitute.

Someone has to get the ball rolling or else nothing will get started

Attached: [Nedaore (Ayane)] Onna Yuusha ni Tensei Shitara Mazoku no Tsuma ga 5-nin mo Irurashii _ Reincarnated as a Female Hero Who Seems to Have 5 Demon Wives [English] [Erokawa_Senpai] [Digital] - v1_ [Nedaore (Ayane)] Onna Yuusha ni Tensei Shitara - 35.jpg (1280x1807, 471.04K)

I feel like this is a very classic college story, but with lesbians.

Nah, a bit of drama here and there is fine, v 3 and 4 were still silly enough and still full of comedy for readers to smile and laugh a lot. So I doubt it would go full drama like watayuri

Attached: FRAeNHzUYAA2yzY.jpg (1439x1145, 407.87K)

Do you like edgy yuri series?

Attached: 1646372883973.jpg (1200x882, 200.8K)

You say that, but would you ever guessed Watayuri would suddenly use actual autism as an explanation for the whole plot and the later add another layer to it by claiming it wasn't just autism, she was in love all this time?

It's not just yuri. Reading Shoujo romance with the bad boy and innocent girl gets pretty rapey too.

Who doesn't

Attached: 34eda28b-7a1b-4b60-aa64-3c2c0e70ecea.png (625x883, 816.92K)

Though this is one of the shoujo tropes yuri mostly abandoned by now.

A not so standard romcom, may it be successful even more
Also anime when

Because lesbian romance means there is a top female and a subby girl.
One must be dominant and control the other, while the other girl serves her queen.
It is the proper way of things. The purest form of love.

I suspect we won't get an anime adaptation of this one.

Watayuri was always part drama, watanare on the other hand doesn't seem like it is willing to go full drama and abandon comedy side

Attached: FQvq73DUcAECPvH.jpg (600x450, 164.4K)

there's nothing wrong with having two switches though

Attached: 1635216669924.jpg (1324x1000, 310.14K)

NTA Idk why you're comparing it to Watayuri of all series, as for once Watanare made it clear it's a comedy series while Watayuri while not being you're typical drama series has a lot of it's roots from the shoujo and it's main hook is being a homage to Marimite.

Both the manga and the LNs have been doing really well. I think we just got a round of reprints for everything. There's no guarantee but I wouldn't be surprised if we get an anime in a few years

Isn't it like one of the more successful new yuri series around?

Lesbians reproduce through rape.

Attached: FRC0T3faMAEPwI6.jpg (981x1060, 151.48K)