Spy x Family

>a Japanese anime is depicting the nuclear family better than anything the West have made post 90s
How did they do it?

Attached: 1650159908534.jpg (842x1000, 170.95K)

By not being kosher

Not kosher? Do you see her hats???

MARRY AND HAVE CHILDREN, NOW!

Attached: 1634182216854.webm (848x480, 2.31M)

I want (fake) daughter like anya!

Attached: FQsgy8qaIAAfIpG.jpg (1240x1015, 113.92K)

Attached: 15072402.jpg (600x630, 37.84K)

When are we going to get art of pregnant Yor

Attached: 20220425_185904.jpg (840x1200, 147.7K)

By making the wife retarded instead of the husband and by having the kid act like an actual kid.

Wow, I can't believe Anya managed to capture the Thorn Princess all by herself with just a toilet.

>Anya taking care of pregnant Yor after throwing up chicken trendies
Anya would make good older sister.

>mommy's fucking dead! :DD

by still having a high trust society in a world of degenerates.

>Anya's little brother turns out a siscon like her uncle.
>Hates Damian's guts.

It's not really depicting a nuclear family. It's people pretending so they can fit into society while continuing nefarious activities. Goes to show that even shallow and hollow depictions of "family" is all it takes to deceive those who are slaves to societal norms.

You know, I can realistically see this being part of the finale/epilogue

>tfw it's all fine and cute
>but then she starts pushing him and Loid gets an open mouth smile

NOT LIKE THIS. AAAAAA

Attached: FROajelUcAAorru.jpg (3249x2865, 918.54K)

After watching just three episodes, I am completely sold on having a family (at 27). So, where do I start?

Attached: anyaoo.jpg (200x200, 15.22K)

Get groomed by a loli daughter wife

>27
Agree to go to your bitchy coworker's party and meet a hot guy at the tailor's.

Soon. Very soon.

>Suddenly, for no reason at all, there's tons of Yor fanart.

Explain this.

Attached: 1650814950660.jpg (1200x1500, 544.47K)

user... the point of the manga is obviously them slowly but surely realizing that having such a family is making them finally happy (and also constitutes the most important requirement for peace).

Hehehe Yor is prime doujin bait. She will be impregnated many times. Maaaany times indeed.

Attached: 1650857001016.jpg (2152x2963, 1.64M)

Hopefully this becomes a big influence on growing Japan's marriage and birth rate like what slam dunk did for basketball there :/

>Anya figured out Bond's precognition skill in an instant
>Loid and Yor still haven't figured out Anya's esper
Yor is dumb as rock, but so is Loid.

If it fails to do so, will Abe and his team of Japanese glowies make more anime like SpyxFamily?

That part gets me aswell.

Attached: 1623235640224.jpg (1920x1080, 411.87K)

Only Anya can read animal minds user

Baby got Back.

Oh shit, she found me

Attached: FRM_aj8akAEo9tz.jpg (643x886, 72.7K)

Perfect gap between skilled assassin and autistic cutie. Also really banging body + red eyes.
It was inevitable.

Attached: 97765331_p0.png (1061x1500, 1.4M)

Avoid mail order bride

So what's the story with Anya's little hats anyway? Just moe or actually receptors wired to her brain for telepathy??

Attached: Spy1.png (717x1019, 600.29K)

>Yor will never look at you like this while she takes you life
Why live?

parallels to Ashe

At moment just moe.

She's a big fan of Nino.

Attached: Nino 11.jpg (736x736, 108.91K)

She's an Omen blessed by the Crucible

Attached: FROMMWTVkAAzt3m.jpg (707x1000, 199.5K)

Yor is not very bright so it's understandable. Twilight, who is apparently skilled in reading people, is a lot harder to justify. He could pin Yuri instantly but doesn't question anything else because he feels guilty or maybe doesn't believe supernatural powers exist?

>27
Sorry user, you missed your bus. The prime age to find a partner is during high school/collage or during social gatherings around that age.

At your late 20s you stop meeting people and talking to strangers will see you as a creep instead of someone socializing. The people you meet are either taken, are divorced with a kid, or are single for a reason.
In exchange, you now have the freedom of your 30s. You can literally do whatever the hell you want with life, most successful people are single in their 30s and become rich in their 40s (note that inverse isn't true, most successful people are single in their 30s, not all in 30s become successful).

Welcome to the modern world.

Pick up hobbies.
Learn skills that will make you confident enough in the role of a husband.
Estabilish contacts while following the previous two steps.
Might work.

What is Loid's and Yor's ethnicity?

anime characters

Damn dude, how ugly and awkward are you?

Attached: 1650892199590.jpg (1463x2048, 218.64K)

>Loid
Not west German
>Yor
Not slav

anime ethnicity.

I see the fanart is starting to get creative.

They can't keep getting away with it.

Attached: 1650840173885.jpg (643x1442, 511.53K)

Endou just reused another character design.

Amazing what you can accomplish when you don't worship niggers at every turn

stop posting this debunked garbage

Casually perusing the Museum of Torture and Execution with Yor!

Attached: 1650736197266.png (378x451, 351.03K)

YOR SEX

Attached: dfeee45074e89bfa61e22093bafcd5a4.jpg (2006x1368, 410.99K)

I think the mangaka wanted to her to look unique and remembered a design he had for another character with one of his oneshots. Yor is also a design he took from another one shot he made

Attached: 7ABNGMMWH5H53J4637Q7PUGC6M.jpg (620x413, 49.28K)

Could Yor take Bond's knot?

The person that posted it had 100% undefeated arguments. Therefore the image is now legally considered not bait.

NTA, but you don't have to look far to read up the dating situation in your 30s

In the final chapter Anya will "hear" an extra voice coming from Yor's belly and that's how it will be revealed she's pregnant.

this had to be written by a bot.
makes no sense

Man i really hope we get some damian lewds
I know im not the only one

>guilty
This,
On anya case, when anya cried, it remind him about his past and anya wanting to go home really hit him hard (if your read the manga you'll understand).
On yor case, he can relate to her struggle on raising her brother. And he despised himself when he tried to make yor sell her (fake) family.
And for yor's assassin works, i guess Garden really that good on hiding it out.

Wouldn’t it all be incoherent noise?

Could be.
But would be a different "voice" nonetheless.

ok bot

She will read Bond's mind and see a baby playing with frankenpengu doll.

I think it would be images like bond.
Images of Yor's inner wall womb

Bro, I'm 36 and dating isn't a problem. You just can't do it like you're still 25 and you need to shift your expectations a little. Adapt. Overcome. Get pussy.

Attached: FQgnbsDVcAIY-I3.jpg (1919x2042, 226.75K)

Wouldn’t this fuck up Anya?

>Ashe is a natural born witch and dies after being burnt alive to Ashes™, reverses time to save herself
>Anya's powers are of unknown origin and she reads minds to save herself.
They have parallels, but I think Axeman was just copying himself a little too much this time.

Attached: mal.png (1920x1080, 248.36K)

Yeah, but guilt shouldn't be enough reason to stop questioning it completely. Especially since Yor doesn't really hide her assassin stuff that well, even on the cruise ship she came back with some obvious injuries and it was already kinda weird Loid only noticed the bomb stuff but not the MANY assassins onboard. You'd think the suspicions will override the guilt.
I guess with Anya it's easier to pretend she is a normal little girl because you can write a lot off as irrational kid behavior.