ITT: shows that killed voice acting careers

>Ai's VA hasn't had a new anime role in over a year
>is not in the cast of any upcoming anime

Attached: Wonder Egg Priority.jpg (1280x720, 397.44K)

haruhi S2/aya hirano

She was pretty shit.

uhhhh

Garbage voice acting

Basist bros....

She's not as big as she was before, but she's still a voice actress.

Obligatory

Attached: real life bocchi.png (819x155, 19.72K)

>Bocchi
Literally who?

Method acting.

I don't like her voice acting and apparently the clique agreed.

a more interesting question would be, who are the VAs that should get booted off already from anime, at least for a season or two? the ones that are shit and are obviously untalented yet they keep getting shilled by their agents/labels.
>Amamiya Sora
>Kitou Akari
>Hondo Kaede
>Seto Asami
>"That" generic male MC VA who's freaking everywhere
Who else?

>"That" generic male MC VA who's freaking everywhere
Which one?

I was kind of surprised by how she just dropped off the radar after voicing Dororo. Probably got busy with school and college(?), I suppose. Hope she starts acting again someday.

Attached: dororo.png (1316x506, 302.2K)

I'm guessing Yoshitsugu Matsuoka. I'm actually a big fan of him, but god, he does some generic shit sometimes.

I thought Mimi was popular? I kept seeing her spammed all the time in Yu-Gi-Oh threads.

That's not a lot considering how awful Sevens is

as much as i hate to say it Lynn's voice is way too generic

Is she? I don't watch Yu-Gi-Oh, so I'm not sure.

maybe she refused to sekkusu with producer-sama

Aya's wasn't due to a show though. And she still enjoyed a relatively successful career compared to most.

Koki Uchiyama

after Kill Me Baby, Ai Takabe realized voice acting wasn't all it's cracked up to be

I kept seeing her posted in those threads for some reason

Whatever happened to her?

Attached: 1438151005470.jpg (800x600, 112.56K)

It's because she's a random show business person and not a real VA

Didn't most of Kitakubu's cast disappear?

The girl who voiced Yuno Gasai

Attached: 0103811A-1B48-44A2-B8D2-D53AA8538BD1.gif (498x280, 2.46M)

Who are examples of newbie VA that disappeared soon after their big breaks?

Everyone but

Oogame Asuka

I thought she still had a few roles after Denpa

Not that she's completely disappeared but i thought Kurosawa Tomoyo was gonna be the next big thing.

She's had plenty of roles

Speaking of Hibike, is it me or did the girl who voiced Hazuki disappear? She also voiced Mio in Shinmai Maou so I thought she was going to go big.

I don't understand. How did this show flop? It was great.

it's impossible for us to tell how many are just part-timers that are trying to make it in some other aspect of show business and who has been working to be a VA since childhood but they fucked up their first role and went home in defeat to run the pickle factory

Many of these VAs went through years of training.

No one tell him

Training to be an actor in something more worthwhile like jdramas.
Hell, even common narrator voice over work is looked upon better than being an anime seiyuu.

>even common narrator voice over work
Source?

Why do people keep saying her voice acting was bad?

Akari..

Because it sounded off/not natural and by the final episode still sounded exactly the same, zero improvement.

What happened to Megumi Hayashibara? She only does legacy roles these days.

She's in her 50s

>it sounded off/not natural and by the final episode still sounded exactly the same
Wasn't that on purpose, to reflect Ai's personality?

She never deserved to be there in the first place. Literally no experience, clearly never learned voice acting properly, no innate talent to make up for it like the genius ones do, just casually gets a MC role because producers decided she's ready for some reason.

Everyone but the bassist

plot twist: bassist was the only dude who;s actually in love with aya hirano

What the fuck even is that haircut, why didn't she get a generic haircut that every yellow roastie gets

Still commendable for doing something different tho

Didn't they launch her career after she went through an audition and training camp?

I thought the reason why he didn't fuck her was because he was married

Sevens was good

Only the truly talented ones can go through an audition and instantly become the MC material. The normal way is to give her some secondary roles first, some girls in the gachashit, then when she's actually accustomed, try to push her. They just threw her into the water as an MC for not the easiest work to handle with zero fucks given, either expecting more from her than she can handle or hoping that it will trend and push her regardless of her performance.

I hope she gets another chance, good luck Ai's seiyuu-chan

>Yoshitsugu Matsuoka
dude has pretty good range, he is very competent. I think most directors just want his samey kirito voice

By azura, by azura, by azura!

Well, he also voice a shitload of Kirito clones.

All of his starring roles are kiritoad clone

I mean, many have similar look and personality, but some don't.