Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

>Fillers will continue all the way to May and beyond.
Borutobros.......not like this

Attached: [SubsPlease] Boruto - Naruto Next Generations - 246 (1080 [C39424E2].webm (920x516, 183.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Abdul_S17/status/1518161668903165952?cxt=HHwWgICzqdH_y5EqAAAA
naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Blue_B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SOON

Attached: FRN-3WgWUAczxIO.jpg (2047x1373, 223.17K)

What do you think episode 251's title "Both of Their Resolution" is implying? Does it have something to do with Boruto and Ikada?

Attached: NewEpisodes.png (1606x440, 110.81K)

Best ship in the show

Attached: D-Vzs6VU0AAiJIZ.jpg (1024x669, 133.15K)

Some pure kino's in the store in the next 4 episodes, methinks

Attached: bort3.png (1280x720, 607.27K)

>Kawaki first Mitsuki's sun
>now he's going to take Mitsuki's virginity(rape)
AHHHHHHHH MITSUKIBROS WTF

>the age of sakuga... it's over!

Friendly reminder that he's Killer Bee's bastard son, and now he has one of the Kiba lightning twinswords thanks to Buntan's butterfingers. His father would be... proud, I think?
twitter.com/Abdul_S17/status/1518161668903165952?cxt=HHwWgICzqdH_y5EqAAAA (embed)

Attached: Funamushi.png (1440x1076, 1.5M)

That's probably the episode where they fight.

>water tornadoes covered in lightning
Gee, thanks Bunt.

Can the boomers in Naruto PLEASE take care of their kids?

Why is Lode such a disappointment?

>protect the village like Kagura wanted/Denki gets kidnapped by Funamushi
>fuck this war I just want you head feat. Killer Bee's son/Denki might get the Karin treatment
>Boruto hates Ikada and Ikada hates Boruto now
>assault on Kirigakure begins by Araumi/Funato backstory is fully explored
>Boruto and Ikada fight

Is this a subtle social commentary on bad/neglectful parenting?

Their parents didn't take care of them either.

Don't worry, he'll write a special rap to commemorate Kagura as an apology.

Attached: Old Killer Bee.jpg (509x1267, 59.89K)

Bee's genes are based.

Fuck me, they even dress the same.

Bee's black so idk what you expected

So when Kisame, a Mist nin, appeared in front of Killer Bee to capture him, did Killer Bee think "This isn't my kid, right?"

>Mitsuki's virginity
He already gave it to Boruto

>Funamushi fights Buntan because he jacked one of her swords
>admits he's the son of a legendary swordsman from Kumogakure but he's never met him
>Buntan also recounts how her dad was an asshole who left her
>Boruto is interested in meeting Killer Bee now
>Sarada will get to learn of her daddy's past of DARKNESS
>Boruto might actually not give a shit that Sasuke tried to kill Bee and his brother because he might hold resentment for him spawning Funamushi and his brother trying to abduct both his grandmother and mother
>third tomoe unlocked and Sasuke will have some explaining to do
>Yurui can finally come back and get his ass kicked for reals this time
>subtle Hagoromo clan foreshadowing for Kawaki and Jigen
>even Mitsuki gets a little something because Orochimaru killed Bee's predecessor
Bros, this could be the perfect final anime arc for Boruto before the timeskip.

Attached: Team_Yurui.jpg (888x621, 181.18K)

>SHEEEEEEEIIIIITTT
Maybe he tried returning Samehada as an excuse to go look for him, but he couldn't find the fucker since he was with the Funato at that point.

>Okay, so, I'm gonna make a black character. How should I go at it?
>Oh, he raps and pumps and dumps a woman leaving her with the child as an absent father, and the child joins a criminal group!
What. The. FUCK, Kishi?

>B canonically scored
>A remains a virgin
Abros...

>homosexuality is depicted as destructive and coercive
>Shikamaru is ninja Jeffrey Epstein
>Illuminati like organization involved in child trafficking with tendrils in all levels of society
Boruto is a based series.

OHNONONONONONO

Attached: 1636339437999.png (1080x1451, 552.62K)

Cbros...are we irrelevant?

>b-boruto my dad's a terrorist who tried killing the brother of another village's leader and then attacked a diplomatic summit between all five nations oh god I'm never gonna be Hokage now
>good fuck them uncle Sasuke did nothing wrong
>my parent apparently murdered his predecessor
>wait is this where my asshole dad came from also what's a Hagoromo clan

Attached: ETUjEalX0AQn4fm.jpg (680x510, 27.23K)

C++ is the last Kara Inner

The reason B kept leaving the village was to duck possible child support if by some off chance some bitch from The Land of Water showed up unannounced with a kid that looks like him.

Who

But enough about Raikage.

The blonde twink from Kumo

Not gonna lie, but a Kumo arc where Boruto is edgy and seeks revenge against Killer Bee for Funamushi's actions and learns from Bee is a pretty kino idea for an arc. It's even funnier since he's Momoshiki's vessel and, well, you know...

Attached: 1487993770007.png (1920x1040, 3.68M)

Ah, he was a hottie

>wigger kid steps in to defend his idol's honor but Boruto doesn't take any shit and pummels him because what's bubble boy going to do at this point

Attached: Boruto_Defeats_Yurui.png (1270x684, 877.36K)

Based Kishimoto
>homosexuality is depicted as destructive and coercive
Are you talking about Eida?

He is too autistic and pure for that. Only dumbasses lewd him with random women.

>Are you talking about Eida?
Yes. Also she's using lesbianism as a means to get to her true goal of a heterosexual relationship.

>Pure
He wanted to dissect a bunch of little girls.

Guys, all paths converge on Kumo. I think there's a reason for why they've saved it for last.

Eida’s true goal is genuine love.

She is settling for little boys because they can do what she needs but if Sakura was immune she’d be trying for her too.

>good fuck them uncle Sasuke did nothing wrong
My only son...

Attached: smug sauce.png (236x356, 35.72K)

Well that didn't stop Salad from essentially calling Mitsuki a faggot by projecting her own crush on Boruto on him and yes I know it's fujobait but the point still stands

>not like this
what do you mean not like this. boruto literally cannot go any lower. it's by far the worse sequel ever. it makes BD GT looks like a masterpiece.

Attached: 272749200_683684305961267_1287765850313654997_n.jpg (1080x1350, 115.88K)

>moon canon can appear again
I hope they build another canon to blow the Otsu god.

Yeah, but her only immune targets happen to be men.

>Killer Bee's son.
>Kawaki's heritage.
>That secretary lady of Victor.
>Hell, the Funato clan in general because of their leader's dark-skinned complexion.
It's where everything begins. Maybe Kara was founded there too. That Moon Cannon had to come from someone (Amado).

>a bunch of little girls.
Who?

>moon cannon
>built by a scientist who lived with us for a time before suddenly leaving 12 years ago
>his name
>Amado

Attached: 1632363629364.png (1366x768, 834.71K)

Hinata

Hinata

Wasn't that the previous Raikage?

Shitperfag shoo

>Maybe Kara was founded there too.
No, but the clan of the man who founded it did. Or at least that's where they eventually ended up. The tools of the Sage of the Six Paths, Kinkaku and Ginkaku, the fact their attire during the Warring States looked like the predecessor of the Kumo style flak jacket.

Attached: Hagoromo_Clan_Symbol_Karma.png (157x490, 136.11K)

No, that one died in the 3rd war, which ended 4-5 years before that

Even Mitsuki can face his dad/mom's dark deeds. He killed Bee's jinchuuriki predecessor.
naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Blue_B

>Hagoromo clan is probably connected to Kumo (One wore a similar vest as Kumo ninja in Hashirama's flashback)
>Their clan symbol looks like Karma,
>Kinkaku and Ginkaku was probably part of the clan.
Jigen's main base of operations was in Kumo. You heard it here first.

>That secretary lady of Victor.
I bet she was Mabui's replacement after she got nuked.

Was there any Kumo ninja in Akatsuki?

Nope.

>attempted to kidnap both Boruto's mom and grandma
Shit, he might pick a fight with Bee and Ayy.

Close, but it was before Kumo. Kumo is just where the Hagoromo clan most likely ended up. Although after Jigen got fucked by his battle with Hashirama he might have hid himself somewhere in the Land of Lightning.

Attached: alien_proxy_war.png (3264x2672, 2.73M)

HINATAMIND

>Kumo didn't have any Akatsuki because they were unknowingly sheltering the head of Kara instead
Suck on that, Ayy you faggot. Suddenly Ohnoki using Akatsuki as mercenaries doesn't look so bad now, huh? You also probably had Amado build that cannon too, you fuck.

Surprised there wasn't this much of a shitshow when they animated KK vs Jigen with how bad that ended up being

Same with Naruto vs. Delta.

>Both Konoha and Kumo become the main problems of the shinobi world because of their alien nonsense.

Let's not forget Mitsuki's VA knows how to rap. It would be a missed opportunity if they don't meet B.

Attached: beesnek.png (326x183, 20.07K)

I swear Kawaki's going to find a cave or something with a Jigen statue in it and flip his shit.

Source immediately

>rapping Mitsuki
Cringekino as fuck.

>Yfw Kumo's secret glow department like Konoha's ROOT ran by Jigen ordered the kidnapping of little girls with alien bloodlines under the false pretense to dissect them for their power but was actually to turn them into potential Vessels.
Yea Forums has figured it out again.

>Mitsuki's VA knows how to rap
Sauce

>Konohamaru gets the chance to reason with Boruto that hating Bee for Funamushi's actions would be just like him hating Mitsuki for what Orochimaru did
Wishful thinking, I know. But hopefully he tags along for the ride.

Oh shit, you're right.

Is this show made up of mostly filler? Also how come a lot of the characters look like filler characters. Did kishi really design them