Tfw no shikimori gf

>tfw no shikimori gf

Attached: [SubsPlease] Kawaii dake ja Nai Shikimori-san - 03 (720p) [4685EF71].mkv_snapshot_11.21_[2022.04.25_13.50.53].jpg (1280x720, 79.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/chapter/2fa1c2e2-ae9b-462c-af92-383dce5374bd/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd feel too emasculated to date someone like that

She's just Yuno, but boring

Attached: 1647490932277.jpg (736x736, 57.31K)

This show is so strange. From the screenshots and memes people post about this girl you'd think that she's a hard dom, but she's mostly a normal girl that has to put up with the MC's utter incompetence.

I mean, that's exactly what those "I WANT A DOMMY MOMMY TO FEMDOM ME"fags want. They say they want spicy but only eat breath mints.

From the premise i thought i won't like the show, but actually i quite enjoyed it

Attached: [SubsPlease] Kawaii dake ja Nai Shikimori-san - 02 (720p) [AC038FFC]-00h13m01s406t-001.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

Just be a literal loser so she can pity love you

This. He's singlehandedly ruining the anime honestly. He should just get hit by truck-kun and then she can date his friend with the fang and become a hard dom to cope with the guilt.

Attached: shikimori.gif (498x295, 2.27M)

this show is for people who mistake inaction and passive existence with being into femdom, they just wish for a woman to do all the leg work for them when they're completely unremarkable in every way
it's basically picrel on anime format

Attached: pathetic japanese men.jpg (1080x1554, 290.77K)

>Picks up show
>Just cute kids doing cute shit
Seems a bit mild, but what is with the hate for this show? Or is it just an Yea Forums thing?

yuno is a psycho bitch shikimori is CUTE and COOL

That's what I said, she is Yuno but without the interesting bits

Attached: 1618209565412.jpg (480x480, 100.68K)

Manga is decent, you should read it

It's an Yea Forums thing, but it's something that happens to many online communities. After the community runs through all the new anime and manga that's released, it shrinks to the obsessives/gatekeepers who don't have anything better to do except wait for more content of their favorite franchises, socialize, and nitpick. It makes people go crazy thinking about the same thing every day with no new developments.

>shoves you down
>puts her hair up in a ponytail like the gif
>proceeds to put on a strap-on
Fuck, I'd cum before she even puts it inside.

Interesting thesis, I have a counter-proposal, you're retarded and have bad taste.

>tfw this will never be you

Attached: 1649590365030.jpg (1440x810, 528.29K)

I didn't follow the thread from first episode, but i can say she carried the show very hard

Thanks user i will try it

Attached: [SubsPlease] Kawaii dake ja Nai Shikimori-san - 02 (720p) [AC038FFC]-00h20m26s059t-001.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

>what is with the hate
the male lead is annoying as fuck and completely pathetic

>After the community runs through all the new anime and manga
heh i think you're lost buddy

GIW

Seems like a stretch if you ask me. Most people don't put that much thought into shit they watch.
She does.
Is this your first romcom? Male leads are often submissive. This guy ain't even much. He has the girl (bonus if he asked her out. Minus if she asked him out) and more importantly, he can talk to the girl. Nonchalantly asks her out on dates and demands that she picks the movie she wants to watch. I'm an oldfag from the To Love Ru era and I'm telling you it's refreshing to not sit through a dumbass MC who can't make up his mind. This one can, but his competence is lowered by bad luck. On that note, that's a shitty gimmick and episode 3 only somewhat made up for it by treating it as something mildly dangerous. One thing I caught was that he was fine with slashers and niggas getting cut apart, but afraid of a fucking clown. Just a theory, but it might mean he's desensitized to physical pain because of his final destination-tier condition. That's an interesting quirk if used right.

No, he's not just ""submissive"", he's a bona fide bitch faggot. Yes, Rito is also a pathetic male lead, but you watch Tu Love Ru for the fan service just like you watch Shikimori for the girl, in both cases the male lead is a hurdle. This is absolutely not my first romcom and there are plenty of romance anime where you don't have to physically cringe every time the mc comes on screen.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110.68K)

>he's a bona fide bitch faggot.
Yeah. That's most romcom MCs. The popular ones to date that don't make me want to murder something are those like Shirogane, Uzaki MC and Takagi MC. But even in the latter two cases, Uzaki MC did that whole "misunderstanding" crap for most of the manga that I loathe, and the latter was a literal child, so nobody will blame him for not getting taking the hint. Supposed it's just priorities. I care about communication and can't deal with drama anymore. Even Kaguya has lost me on that front.

So it's another episode of Yea Forums bitches about Izumi?

Attached: 11.jpg (1253x1782, 430.93K)

I cant believe Sunny and Aubrey's Heart Throbbing Lovelife got an anime adaptation

I come from the future. We will repeat this exercise until the summer season starts.

I really like stupid romcoms, and dont mind bland or fags MCs. But this guy is ruinning the anime, the most pathetic and insufferable whining stupid beta character i've ever seen in an anime. Senpai from ep 1 of Nagatoro looks like a Gigachad in comparison.
Some scenes are rage inducing, like the guy ate dinner and slept in the couch like a fucking toddler leaving his GF hanging at his own house

why hasn't she rape corrected her gay boyfriend into growing a spine?

>MC's utter incompetence.
The guy seems to have a curse, or that is what I understood from the 3 episodes so far
In fact I started the show thinking he was a small guy with a tall girl

>what is with the hate for this show?
hmm let's see
>hyper-feminized male
>masculine female
and then you wonder why there's so many trannies in the anime community now

Attached: klaus.jpg (227x222, 7.93K)

>Senpai
The one who just lets girls rip him apart and can't even speak a word for himself? Why would you pick such an awful example?

NTA, but Shikimori acts like a normal girl.

You sound like a tourist.

Those kinds of charecters have been in anime forever. Shikimori isn't really masculine at all either.

Yeah, dude is basically cursed. He's ironically pretty tough and driven and as the story (manga) progresses he becomes more and more active.

>unlucky, self aware but opitmistic and increasingly driven male
>proactive, caring girl thats willing to take the lead
Unironically dude is more of a man than large portion of tranny obsessed randos ranting about masculinity, if we consider that the endure suffering and fight against bad circumstances are quintesential male traits.

>"How come this guy has a cute gf? I was cooler and more Chad than him back in high school but I didn't get a gf"
These sentiment is running rampart here right now

But he's whines over scary movies and goes to sleep user...

Nothing wrong about being scared in horror movies

Why is this guy wearing Sub-Zero's outfit?

I went to check out the manga and see if this guy gets better. Fortunately, I only had to read the last chapter and nothing else.
mangadex.org/chapter/2fa1c2e2-ae9b-462c-af92-383dce5374bd/1
Now, without context, the guy clearly understands his girl and knows how to keep her in line and happy at the same time. He's also still a bitch boy whose supposed to be cute/feminine, but he's not passive or submissive. Literally fails the beta mindest check.

>dudes thing that small things like that define them as men and not their ability to live their lives to the fullest, perservere against adversity and overcome their problems.
Yeah dude, I also pity those who judge men by insignificant details and minor gaffes.

Is this your first role reversal series?
Izumi is the ideal cute girlfriend except he's a boy
Shikimori is the alpha boyfriend and the self insert for women with good taste

suppose sarcasm is harder to detect on the internet, or you're a bit too defensive.

>hyper-feminized
That's not even far enough, he's not just "feminine" he's a fucking bitch. The ballet anime is also airing right now, and that has a dude who's struggling with his femininity. He is 100x less of a cringe faggot than Izumi. Shikimori is cute as fuck and makes this anime worth the watch, but Izumi is *almost* bad enough to ruin that.

Attached: danseur.jpg (1410x2000, 346.98K)

We have both missed each others with our sarcasm despite the agreement. Touché.

>He's ironically pretty tough and driven
>dude is more of a man than large portion of tranny obsessed randos ranting about masculinity,
No, he's a bitch. The fact that the writers gave him a woman at the beginning (that he absolutely does not deserve) does not make him a man.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48.36K)

>if I just deflect any criticism as jealousy, I win!
you will never get (nor become) a woman

MC isn't incompetent he's got congenitally bad luck

>he fact that the writers gave him a woman
Nah. He got himself a girl because he has actual social skills and clarity that he shows off. On top of that, he's actually attractive.
Sounds like you're coping, user, and I can't fathom why.

>congenitally bad luck
He's also incompetent and has a vagina.

Attached: movie.png (761x410, 378.84K)

>(that he absolutely does not deserve)
and who decided that? you?

>The ballet anime
What is this retarded argument? A ballet anime is no different from sports. For any of these manga to even function from the ground up, the protagonists MUST be driven individuals. That makes them more ambitious and determined than the majority, just for the premise to even work. But of course, this obvious caveat would slip by you and you only focused on
>dancing is a traditionally feminine hobby so he's below standard beta male.
Yikes.

Seems like you're the one coping because user insulted your self insert doesn't matter how many mental gymnastics you try or how many words you change the meaning a pussy is a pussy

>MUST be driven individuals
Using broad terms everybody can be considered "manly" (what you're trying to do right now)

>Seems like you're the one coping
>No retort
>Just seething and deflecting
>because user
Uh huh.
>Mental gymnastics
>Protagonist being cute, likable, and socially competent are not attractive qualities
You good?
>pussy
More assertive than the average romcom protagonist. That's why he has this 10/10 girlfriend, which you coped hard with
>t-the writers just gave it to him!

Lol no, you're coping because your weird fetish for this cringe retard isn't shared by the rest of us. His friend with the fang is superior to him in every way. Hopefully Shikimori will realize she deserves an actual man and move on.
Yes.

Attached: d50d02e5c5bba4daacd743e86f0f28f6.jpg (736x736, 45.99K)

are there people really defending this faggy ass mc?
hit too close to home or what

>Using broad terms
>ambitious
>assertive
>motivated
>earnest
More in the dictionary where that came from.

It's comfy, Nagatoro is similar and i like both
This Mangaka is also Nagatoro's mangaka friend so i think that explains alot

>c-c-cope
Concession accepted
>His friend with the fang is superior to him in every way.
Well, we agree here at least.

>Hopefully Shikimori will realize she deserves an actual man and move on.
user I don't think that's what shikimori wants. . .

Attached: f422bb068c52c89b54283f3fb3952cda13d5ed6d645729bd622fbdc85d09cdbe.jpg (329x225, 23.55K)

Don't kid yourselves. Most MCs can't stand to be around the girl they like without thinking their every action through 100 times over and coming across as spaghetti spilling spastics. Izumi IS a feminine fuck, but he has advantages over your typical Japanese cuckboy.

So anyone care to explain why did such a cutie decide to go out with a cursed beta boy?

>cope, concession accepted
you said cope first (Sounds like you're coping, user, and I can't fathom why), I threw it back at you to mock you for bringing it up. So, concession accepted I guess.

So your reply is implying I'm jealous of a functional character (literally you)? Just more proof you're self inserting
Again if you go by that almost every human begin can be considered manly

user literally elaborated by calling them determined and ambitious though? Those are very specific terminologies.

she has a cute/femenine boy fetish, also she may be a lesbian in denial

Did everyone already drop this show? I thought this show was supposed to be the new FOTM yet the threads are slow

Attached: 1636506622983.jpg (1690x2163, 1023.2K)

No, my reply is that you're just an idiot who can't formulate an argument. Simple. Even your conclusion was correct (it isn't), you can't articulate it.

back to your containment chang

It's literally the gimmick, which is hilarious to note considering the people defending it. Even the writers were thinking "you know what would be fucking WEIRD, if we set up this top tier girl with a pathetic beta".

Pretty much. It's just another bottom of the barrel romcom except somehow the MC is even more pathetic than normal.

>No, my reply is that you're just an idiot who can't formulate an argument
Nice way to avoid replying to my argument an idiot would be fooled by it

Uh. beta males are a thing.
You especially have tons of manga where protagonists can't bring themselves to do something or flip flop between their decisions, then end up unhappy. A bunch of the manga is then geared towards actually making lighting a fire under their ass.

This has nothing to do with manly or unmanly. The use of (what is effectively) a sports protagonist pants on retarded, because for the show to even get into gear, the protagonist will have an ambition 99% of the time. They will also be competitive, because victory is always an element. They literally cannot be betas for the genre to work. How narrow-minded do you have to be to fail to understand this?

>pic
I'm not Japanese

>Nice way to avoid
You'd know, considering your response thus far has been buzzwords without actually addressing the points in favor of the MC that I've laid out like 3 times now.

This anime is boring as fuck even for romcom standards

hello ningguang

What is this retarded counterargument? The point was that the guy trying to be a ballet dancer is less beta and cringe than this guy, which is shocking.
>dancing is a traditionally feminine hobby so he's below standard beta male.
"Yes"

>Uh huh.

>You good?

>More assertive than the average romcom protagonist.
No
>That's why he has this 10/10 girlfriend
No he has a 10/10 so betas like you can self insert that's literally the only reason

This argument is pretty funny, because neither side has actual explained how manliness is even defined. Contrary to popular belief, opinions vary. I'm on the "MC is quite clearly a girl-boy" camp because that's the premise of the show. That doesn't make him hateable though. He's a bit too...open and expressive for that.

>Protagonist being cute, likable, and socially competent are not attractive qualities
>No
See? Buzzword.
>No he has a 10/10
Because he went out and got one, directly tying into the point of him being assertive (i.e, he can actually fucking talk to this chick and tell her what he wants from her). To which, your only counter so far, is literally seething rejection and appealing to meta. Last (You)

>A bunch of the manga is then geared towards actually making lighting a fire under their ass.

>This has nothing to do with manly or unmanly

When they get this "fire under their ass" is when they stop begin beta and start begin manly is it not?

same here, shikimori seems to be into that. . . and into women too

Really? That's hot.

>See? Buzzword.
No Is a buzzword? lol
>Because he went out and got one, directly tying into the point of him being assertive
Then why he doesn't act assertive on the show? You say he is but he doesn't show at any point again the only reason he has a 10/10 is for betas to self insert

>Then why he doesn't act assertive on the show?
Didn't he do that this episode?

yeah she totally tried to fuck izumi's mom in the last episode