One Punch Man

What went wrong?

Attached: 11e90anuq4s81.jpg (640x457, 71.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheGoldenSmurf/status/1513240296817057801
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The garou arc went for too fucking long.

It was killed. You know what.

Nothing, its just doomposters killing their own enjoyment by letting ONEfags live rent free in their head

i havent read opm in a while did they finish garou

Saitama vs Garou pretty much just started.

I've never witnessed a reveared series fall off so hard. OPM was loved so much, it was many peoples first anime and broke the mainstream. After S2, most fans don't even want to talk about the anime, unless its to shit on it. And normies either haven't watched it, or don't know it exists. I personally don't even believe the adaption was that shit, it wasn't good but fuck man what a fall from grace.

Just here to see how bad they're gonna fuck up the serious table flip

Attached: images (2).jpg (252x200, 4.88K)

Get rid of that fucking crack already, jesus.

this arc has been going for like five fucking years is what
between the redraws and the constant dragging out of shit that didn't need dragging out it's a miracle that we've even made it to this point at all

This why add ton of filler arc on the useless fights and plot holes just to short the final arc fight

Because ONE doesn't care about continuing the original webcomic.

ONEtards are mentally ill.

How am I supposed to know Garou isn't actually evil without it? I'm braindead btw

You're not. That's why Murata is a ln illustrative genius to show a glimpse of Garou's humanity at all times so we know he is really good.

Nothing, the webcomic is still shit

too much filler fighters

How can anyone even defend this garbage manga after they cut Garou vs the s-class and GS vs tatsumaki

Not enough build of Garou as a monster strength to feel exited for his fight with saitama and he cutting the giant centipede thing was kinda dull to be honest
Seeing him fight and obliterate the remaining S class would have been a good start, or at least let platinum sperm do against those heros like flashy flash and then get Garou defeating him would have bee ok.
This feels like Murata is rushing the arc

Yea Forums hating on opm while making 50 threads about nagatoro. The absolute state of this site.

Boros fight too had no build up. One of the most popular scenes from Opm.

Boros fight did have some build up. Which was enough, since the arc was so short.

New chapter when?

What happened to this series made me realise the seriousness of how grave it is to read/watch a rendition of an original work. And how important first impressions are. Having a fanwork, their interpretation of an original work as your first impression is damning to the mind. Scars the soul. It is poison. Pic related.
So i suggest always read the masterpieces first, the origins of the tropes. Not the load of many inferior works which are cheap imitations.

Attached: images (11).jpg (807x380, 37.86K)

>I've never witnessed a reveared series fall off so hard
Newfags need to leave.

prove him wrong "oldfag"

Years of filler and redraws

Murata

To always go for the source material first is one of the oldest pearls of wisdom

Balance is waaay off. You got to have the hero arrive later but stop focusing on the side characters so much. Nothing fun watching the B characters get fucked up for so long.

season 1 of the anime was peak soul

Problem was that it was a series about an over powered hero. Then it turned into a series focuses on the side characters.

At this point, is there even hype for a third or fourth season? Even if we do get great animation for both, the story and plot will feel lacking in both.

Shingeki no Kyojin. Your turn.

If it cut out 90% of the pointless filler it'd be fine. Alternatively, hand it over to bones to readapt the webcomic Monster Association

Attached: what the fuck are you talking about.jpg (1120x1660, 709.32K)

can't be assed to resize the manga pages

Attached: never 4get.jpg (2848x6192, 3.79M)

Not him but that didn't fall harder than OPM. SNK went as it was intended. The ending was bad but that's how it was intended. Nothing more nothing less.

You are wrong. It lost followership as soon as Marley started, sales started declining and the following seasons were all poorly done compared to the previous seasons. Not to mention that the writing became more retarded as the stroy went

Attached: 1649772856371.jpg (1405x895, 342.19K)

Yeah it just went bad or very bad.

Garou is a shit character and his arc is shit and no one cares about it expect Fujoshis.

bleach

Irregardless of anyone's personal opinions, Shingeki is still pretty popular and loved by the mainstream... for whatever that's worth around here. People treat OPM like it doesn't exist.

>Shingeki is still pretty popular and loved by the mainstream
Nope, not anymore. BD sold like shit, and Nips aren't supporting the manga anymore (didnt even rank in the top 10 oricon charts despite the final season airing)

Attached: 1646905248608.jpg (4096x3240, 1.56M)

reminder for mangafags:
this is your future
this is what you chose
you WILL rike

Attached: avengers reunited.jpg (600x848, 265.92K)

>muh nips
Who gives a shit? Every weeb at my job wouldn't shut the fuck up about SnK. It's still very popular among normies who watch anime.

>Who gives a shit about the INTENDED AUDIENCE
Absolute retard. Even today barely any Mangaka gives a fucking shit about Westoid Gaijins.

Incels didnt drop the series already even though theyve been complaining about it for years

Fuck Murata

Attached: expressiveness.png (621x925, 692.69K)

Nice goalpost moving faggot

>who gives a shit about the market that make up 95% of the sales
lol, retard

He could not beat Jiren in one million years

Attached: 9e66fcaa295b144f63a76cab7e492336.jpg (859x1153, 84.64K)

>Nothing, its just doomposters killing their own enjoyment by letting ONEfags live rent free in their head
Amen

The joke got old. Stretching OPM is like endless seasons of walking dead or whatever. Even the webcomic got boring before the garou fight ended and the only memorable parts were gags like King vs Atomic etc

I've yet to hear anybody explain why Jiren is a good villain beyond memes about how strong he is.

twitter.com/TheGoldenSmurf/status/1513240296817057801

Attached: FuckSmurf.jpg (2060x1457, 303.7K)

Smurf is mentally ill.

I miss old Garou

Attached: 1649418454442.jpg (719x1375, 411.63K)

You all niggas bitter as fuck
Was a good chapter and I'm loving Murata's take on this arc
t. someone who has read the webcomic for a long ass time

maybe murata won't fuck up tatsumaki vs fubuki
maybe murata won't fuck up ninja village
maybe murata won't fuck up amai mask
maybe murata won't fuck up neoheroes
>*unplugs copium*
...Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-----------