Golden kamuy FINAL chapter raw

Ch 314
We reached the end of our 7 years journey

Attached: 1650886066972.jpg (690x974, 236.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26ggi5l8SlQ&list=PL0QDGUrU-x-XmMDB2EdiCURkKchEqcXKh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: e4c4cdee76094b36ec58383be6cc7cd98f109d8c.jpg (580x820, 83.71K)

Attached: 1e8670084b36acaf6f2ab52a39d98d1003e99c8c.jpg (580x821, 85.25K)

It's been a pleasure nispas

Cute and Canon!

Attached: 4.jpg (1280x1808, 537.42K)

Remember: Draw lewd Matagi cow in MS paint.

Attached: Stupid Fat Matagi Love Cow.png (630x660, 49.75K)

man they really don't even show the train huh?
what if not everyone noticed the 2 pixels of shiraishi jumping in? would be horribly confusing

Attached: a3604d37acaf2edde13b6a3fc81001e93b01938c.jpg (580x825, 76.71K)

discord is wild they are in total denial and think that this is definitely not a sugiripa ending, and that they're just platonic partners

It's a nice touch that maybe not everyone catches, Nispa. Their loss.

why are you so obsessed with discord

Attached: 9e5faaae2edda3cc3f2e9bf644e93901233f928c.jpg (580x822, 72.59K)

Did they start a petition?

Attached: 79c628dca3cc7cd9c9e7170f7c01213fba0e918c.jpg (580x822, 74.86K)

wym? 3/4 of the people in this thread are definitely on discord too

I M M O R T A L

They are unhappy and very vocal about it!

Happy pills sales are going up these days!

EH’s immediate meltdown was kinda funny. He’s a fantastic translator and I can’t help but be thankful for all the work that’s been put in over the years, but man, relax

Attached: 1650895048291.jpg (690x978, 127.36K)

>Entire motivation at the start was taking care of Umeko and proving himself worthy to see her again
>Final chapter is him dropping of a wad of cash like some ex-husband and then running off into the woods to creampie his daughterwife
Weak sisam got groomed

no ones talking about discord except loud shipperfags

Attached: 1650895404562.jpg (1080x1529, 401.66K)

Is EH the guy that also added the pages at the end of each chapter explaining ainu tradition and stuff?

you're literally on the discord too scared to say what you think

Attached: 8.jpg (1080x1533, 419.93K)

yea 10/10 translation work but he made a big blogpost about how he might stop translating since tsukishima and koito survived
really faggy moment but ultimately he kept going so whatever

please post the cover of this week Young Jump

What's going on in discord?

I think 3/4 of the people in this thread aught to kill themselves already

Yeah he's always been very thorough with his notes, shame on everything else its the tsukikoi hes seething about not even the sugisirpa kek

Attached: 9.jpg (1080x1541, 490.41K)

Wait, he was translating for years, with major fucking effort to include background details and native language translations and then got buttblasted about the story development?
Elaborate, what exactly did he seethe about?

is that the coin asirpa gave him in there? that's sweet

Only a sick person would see this ending and sugisirpa and not a great father-daugther relationship

Attached: 10.jpg (1080x1537, 433.71K)

I need a full body shot of Asirpa in her formal attiire

post it i missed it

I believe it was about after Kotio defeated Hijikata on the train, he wrote about how disappointed he was that Koito beat him and tsukishima beat Ushiyama and how they didn't really deserve it and how much he dislikes the two
I think it was just a gay little plea for attention, I doubt he genuinely planned to stop

Attached: 11.jpg (1080x1541, 406.15K)

Sugisimps and vasilysimps are happy because their fave didn't die, others are seething because there is no closure after 313 instead it skips to Umeko, some were seething Tsuki and Koito survived, some were angry Tsurumi's death was left ambiguous and so on.

see just salty that his faves died and monke and tsukishima didn't, made a whole blogpost that translations will be delayed and he's lost his motivation. dramatic and silly even if you're not a fan of those two, then stormed in earlier saying he's mad at noda and is justified in feeling ungrateful

>Sugimoto and Asirpa met Takeaki Enomoto (Hijikata's ally in Hakodate war)
>He gave proposal that Asirpa makes copy of the Ainu land title, give it to Hirobumi Ito(Japanese first prime minister) and she keeps original.

I'm glad Asirpa and Sugimoto stayed together, I know some anons wanted them in a romantical situation but I find this pretty good considering how much Asirpa cared for him.

IMMORTAL
IMMORTAL

Attached: 1624487115467.gif (500x281, 476.62K)

Attached: 12.jpg (1080x1538, 420.44K)

CUNNYCHADS WON

ywnbaw also gb2discord

Now people discontent with the ending will just hope for the published final volume to add something extra to please their vain hopes, and they will be disappointed yet again, these people are never satisfied.

he was seething about the conclusion to tsukishima and koito's ending as well as losing his faves. here's his comment on chap 306

>Not gonna lie, I hated chapter 306 so much that it completely killed my motivation to work on GK. I'm currently coasting along on inertia from doing this for so
long, but until that motivation comes back... uh, assuming it does come back... don't expect very quick releases or anything. These past couple of chapters have been relatively on time since they were easy to do, but I definitely can't promise anything in the future. I know people are excited to see what happens next, but you're just gonna have to live with it for now. Well anyway, enjoy the chapter! Since people are asking, I'll go into more detail about why I didn't like c306: "i just hated seeing two of my longtime favorites killed by two characters I don't particularly like. On top of that I thought the Hijikata death was kind of bullshitty. On top of that I kind of get the vibe that neither of the two characters who did it are going to die so I can't even get that small satisfaction

>Let's go home, Asirpa-san.

Attached: 13.jpg (1080x1550, 393.71K)

Last two digits decide how many children they will have

This is why your father left

Attached: 14.jpg (1080x1535, 486.51K)

huh, looks like she has a mouth tattoo here

youtube.com/watch?v=26ggi5l8SlQ&list=PL0QDGUrU-x-XmMDB2EdiCURkKchEqcXKh

I just want to see Shiraishi saving Sugimoto, that's the only thing I miss in this ending

Those are her lips

Sisam…

that's literally just shading at the ends of her mouth, sugi has the same.

It's mostly the people upset about the ending that are talking and I think the others just dropped the convo for now lmao

2+7
Squad 27
NODAAAAAAA!!!!!!

>Discord
unironically kill yourself

Doesn't take a genius to work this out, but, if DeepL is to be believed, Shiraishi suggests they go dine in the fancy hotel, to which Sugimoto replies that it doesn't get much better than citatap, brains, and so forth. Ainu brainwashing complete.

Attached: 16.jpg (1080x1545, 431.4K)

He's going to be eating that for the rest of his life and he knows it.
Better appease his loli wife.

jealous of this fat matagi oaf....

shit I fucked up this page should come after this

Attached: 17.jpg (1080x1542, 411.13K)

So since we've finally reached the final of this manga, i've been thinking of doing a daily or weekly storytime of this series but i don't know if i should wait until all the volumes are out or just go with the EHS (Because VIZ butchered some of the jokes, which makes it less fun imo). Such struggle.

Attached: struggle.jpg (630x732, 68.24K)

Attached: 18.jpg (580x825, 65.62K)

RIDE ON KING

That's the face of a girl who knows she won.

just now I noticed the traintracks in the upper right corner, so vasily just found his body, and started drawing him
what was the point of this panel?

Translator-kun where are you?

been around since abashiri, it's been a wild ride and it's surreal to see it some to a close. regardless of the ending gk really is one of my favorite manga and i'll miss it dearly- see you all at the tank release, its been fun nispas

Attached: EhaHlDzVoAEiCyc.png (790x464, 235.07K)

>Kadokura and Kirawus making films together with Mansur
Based useless ossan club! Cute and canon!

I'm glad that normal dude made it

Attached: 19.jpg (580x812, 93.64K)

STUPID BREEDING COW

based tanigaki

To let us know this was the legacy of Ogata, to be remembered in history as a dead cat

Monke and Tsukishima happy end.

to say vasily went on to live the artist dream and got the good ending. vasilyfags rejoice :3

I honestly think that give it a year or 2 would be great to do it. Storytime should be all about giving people to discussing old and obscure manga for newfags to start up their journey but GK itself is currently popular so give it at least 3 years before making GK storytime

Attached: 20.jpg (580x821, 99.79K)

>lying by the railway
I wonder if he buried him after all. It's kind of bittersweet but fitting how the only dude to remember ogata was a fellow sniper

But who stole his nose?

Welp, I guess we can expect the translation next month

>Koito will be the final final leader of 7th division
>Implies he will commit seppuku or be executed after WW2

Only this scene is not really a good ending.

Aww, too cute.

His uncle took it when he a baby and never gave it back

Attached: 21.jpg (580x827, 108.92K)

his evil father

Some combination is probably best - EHS is best tl but volume additions are important story-wise. Or something.

the fact that he drew ogata multiple times while alive as a human but drew him as a lynx when dead makes it seem poetic

You know, its kind of sad.
I did not give a shit about ogata, but somehow vasily finding his body makes me sad. I feel as though he held ogata in high regards.

Wasn't Koito based on some real guy

That's a good point Nispa.

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwBuQhOk6exMILROeDXfM6nY.jpg (252x266, 72.12K)

Attached: 22.jpg (580x822, 108.41K)

His mom did

>Vasily got to immortalize Ogata's demise for eternity
Name a bigger winner, you can't

Oh shit, is that Osoma?

Osoma has grown so much since we last saw her