Redo of Healer

Season 2 when?

Attached: 1613457830832.jpg (331x152, 6.39K)

You have to be over 18 to post on Yea Forums

Hopefully never

Does anyone care about this show anymore? Everyone made such a fuss about Goblin Slayer's rape scene, but then when a show that was 10x worse came out everyone made a big deal about it for a month before subsequently forgetting about it. Guess shock value only gets you so far.

I wouldn't mind seeing Keyaru buck-break Bullet, but other than that a season 2 isn't necessary.

Even from a contrarian edgelord standpoint this show was shit, what was the point of doing all that to flare if he was just going to wipe her memory

Does anyone know of an edgier anime than RoH, besides the obvious like Elfin Lied and Boku no Pico?

How is boku no pico edgy

Friendly rimibder that this show had more women watching it than men, indicating once again that all femoids love to be raped and abused by Chad on a daily basis. I bet the femdom scenes got them off as well, seeing the MC as a pathetic worm for her to squash

The blackpill strikes again.

Attached: flare_alrlgrande_jioral_stitch__abuses_keyaru_by_octopus_slime_dedo8to-fullview.jpg (1024x1152, 69.56K)

>this show had more women watching it than men
That's a misconception, it had a slightly higher female viewership than a normal show in the genre, but overall it was still mostly males watching it.

You're right, nobody does.

back 2 reddit

i never thought id see a show where i got sick of sex scenes.
Also the fact every girl gets her personality completely erased and their appearance changed is the most retarded thing ever that completely nullifies my interest. Mindless sex dolls who just act like animals for the MCs dick is not fun to watch

Attached: 1650819857353.jpg (705x696, 17.32K)

heres your male MC bro

Attached: 1649496380844.webm (746x420, 1.99M)

I love Setsuna!

Attached: setsuna bathtime.jpg (1280x720, 205.28K)

This show made me want to watch something cute and heartwarming and nice as a result. What are your favorites?

Attached: rifutzkds1m51.png (860x773, 529.31K)

Stinky feet

It's twice as hot when they're stinky.

Me too!

Attached: setsuna claw hand.png (900x1024, 940.65K)

What do you you love most about Setuna?

Attached: 1614142039550.jpg (600x600, 121.08K)

Her eyes

Are the light novels still going on?

Patrician taste

They are very cute

Attached: setsuna pool.png (1920x1136, 2.36M)

NORN

Attached: 1627945047228.jpg (1920x1371, 395.54K)

So does the author.

got raped by "Flare the Horny Dog"

The femdom scenes are the only good things about the franchise

Yes

What color?

fpbp /thread

you know what color

Attached: setsuna blue wolf puss.jpg (1242x682, 359.13K)

Anyone have the pic with Norn in front of Auschwitz?

Attached: nice.gif (220x134, 33.62K)

I only expected a good dyke rape scene and it resulted boring af.

Shitty show

In 5….

Yes

>Season 2
Never ever, you duped all of Yea Forums to watch a man get fucked in the ass.

I still wank to first Flare rape every now and then, it's kinda hot

That's cheating because he did it next to a fireplace

Because everyone who had read the manga wouldn't shut up about how edgy and full of rape this is and how the sjw will have a meltdown on twitter and that basically got a lot of casuals stay away from it. In Goblin Slayer it was unexpected. Also they butchered everything after episode 2. Blade's scene in the manga was 10 times more graphic than Flare's but it ended up so lame and toned down in the anime. Same thing with Norn's.

>season 2
lol

>it's always the healer or the tank that gets kicked and goes on a genocidal revenge
>it's never the DPS
Why is this? I'll admit I'm a huge casual that haven't done any high level content but I'd assume that the disposable role would be kicked more often. No, Overlord doesn't count.

Only watched for this.

Attached: flare-abusing-keyaru-redo-of-healer.png (791x445, 262.5K)

>They killed blade
>didn’t even ‘heal’ her into some brainwashed lackey
A DAMN SHAME!

I heard that this show was actually made as a result of a trolling campaign by 2chan (japanese Yea Forums also owned by hiroshimoot). Basically the studio held a voting contest for the public to decide which manga should get an anime adaptation next, and trolls mass-voted for redo of healer because it was notorious for its gracious scenes of sexual abuse and nonsensical plotline.

What do you think Keyaru will do to Bullet?

user women only watch this show because they have absolutely no taste

I wish Yea Forums had this much power...

Hey, we took down Shia's flag in the middle of nowhere that one time.

God I wish that were me.

If it’s not ‘healing’ him into a hot babe then I don’t care

Fucking legendary. More shit should get animated this way

I feel like there's not many opportunities like this on our side anymore.

Goblin rape is just 0.01% of the content. Most of the time, author had to keep his donutsteel's butthole untarnished

Weeeeeel, this one peculiar....

I'm thinking about watching this shit so that I can finally be in the loop.
I know the ratings are scewed due to outrage, but is the show itself actually bad/unenjoyable?

The MC allows himself to be sodomized over and over again for the purpose of seeking out revenge.
That should tell you everything.

Keyaru is legitimately repulsed Blade, even as a fucktoy he wants nothing to do with her.
It´s kinda implied he that despite (or maybe even because of) all the abuse she did on him, he feels attracted to Flare, and that´s why he brainwashed her into being his fucktoy.
Norne he keeps around because she is smart and that´s useful.
Setsuna is good to keep around and he legitimately loves Eve and Kureha.

Cool anime. I like the fact of raping women