Baki Dou 123

So we're getting some fucking fox demon now?

Attached: 1647258712650.png (850x835, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

manatoki129.net/comic/12067236
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who the fuck is this faggot?

Attached: 5xiou6freov81.jpg (960x755, 262.72K)

>nine tailed fox

Attached: 1638625779928.png (446x545, 604.42K)

He's a descendant of Taima no Kehaya, the guy the original Nomi no Sukune killed in that duel from before.

Well, anons? What would you do in this situation?

Attached: Baki offers his warmth to you.png (1104x994, 1.97M)

>jack gets the nine tailed fox

So more sumo crap? Lame.

no

Attached: 1643303769139.png (430x583, 303.99K)

Nothing to do with sumo. He used kicks.

>This guy and Sukune are going to have a recreation with Itagaki creaming that WHO HISTORY HAPPENING AGAIN WITH OUR VERY OWN EYES
Why not do this first before Jack? Why the fuck was Jack there in the first place? Did he randomly feel pity at him so he gave him a win? Is that why it felt rather rushed?

thingken about handstands

Attached: 1635970115055.png (709x588, 333K)

>moeshit
let the thread die

Accept ofcourse

If you're going to read a japanese comic you should try to have some sense of japanese history. Sumo has a lot of religious, historical, and cultural significance and Japan and a rematch between the reincarnations of Sukune and Kehaya, the latter of whom presumably just fucking kicked the fucking Sessho-seki in half, is pretty cool.

An evil has awoken in the Baki universe, which will serve as preparation for Jack to face Yujiro. After all, the best way to prepare to face a demon is by fighting demons

Kek

It could be cool but I was so prepared for Jack stuff that now Im a little disapointed.

No one cares. Sumo made Dou II unbearably boring for 2 whole years before Jack came back. Fuck Sukune, fuck this other fat fuck and fuck Sumo. Just give me more Jack or at least some of the Bakigang.

It would be cooler if Itagaki focused on the characters he already has before making new ones.

Proof? He does not look very sumo like and nobody has posted translations?

Yeah its not like we got fucking 10 chapter of jack just 2 weeks ago. Fuck i hate whiners

He gives his name, there's even furigana. You can just know about Japanese history or you can go read the first two chapters of Dou 2018 again.

Yeah, the Jackwanking should have lasted longer.

He means there is no need to introduce any new characters when there is plenty that Itagaki can do with the established cast he already has. And he's right.

So some literal who. I really hope Itagaki won't waste too much time hyping him up only for him to be instantly snapped in half by Sukune.

So glad that you have no power over what Itagaki writes. So fucking glad.

Yeah and that was a part of the arc detected to sumo and before that we had an arc all about Musashi.

So theres no problem? Good.

Why do you type like a Redditor?

There is, if Itagaki keeps introducing new characters like this there won't be much room for the old ones we actually like.

if it quacks like a duck...

Yeah was kinda weird to see Sukune lose to a completely new character. Never seen him before. What was his name, Joe.. no it was something like Jacques...or maybe John.

so a weaker version of sukune? lol

Again, he's a literal who to you because you don't know about Japanese history. Or you could just pay attention and appreciate it for what it is.

If you're not interested, you don't have to read this arc, but it's going to be an arc about the most insane possible rematch any normal Japanese person could think of.

post yfw sumo namek is not over yet

Attached: gosick pout.jpg (500x282, 42.03K)

You say that like the Japanese give a shit.

Yeah seems kinda pointless

I like sumo.

Attached: Ajin - Vol.10 Ch.47 - Call of duty_ infinite warfare - 43.png (837x1200, 355.49K)

Two fat fucks kicking each other isn't insane. It's boring.

I'm gonna take the delusional route and convince myself this is all some sort of setup for Musashi to return. Let's all have a gay old ancient japanese fighting autist bash.

Yeah I'd imagine people who read a japanese comic series about being strong and the meaning of strength would care about the reincarnation of two of the strongest people in Japan's history having a rematch.

Why tease us with Jack stuff?

>Sukune vs weaker Sukune
If Itagaki does use him, hopefully it'll be Doppo and others who can't beat the real Sukune beating him up.

Exactly

Would be nice, I miss the psycho.

But the sumo arc so far hasnt exactly set the Jap fanbase on fire. They're not obligated to be interested in sumo just like how Im not obligated to care about King Arthur.

Too bad Itagaki can't draw women. We could have gotten cute 9tail fox related to the story.

No not really

I dunno.

I'm assuming the angle will be that Kehaya isn't "weaker sukune" because he's had to endure his lineage being seen as the first to ever lose a sumo match all this time. Kehaya's still pretty revered and I think is even interred pretty close to Sukune. The land he lost to Sukune in their match was even still named for him until pretty recently, I believe. Still probably makes the actual Kehaya ancestor mad, though.

Serious question: how do you know?

>Experiencing the meltdown of autists witnessing Itagaki draw moe
Maybe maybe maybe

Off topic, saw the Northman yesterday.
Was great seeing such a manly movie in theaters.

He will draw nine-tail bara foxman. And paru would die of masturbating to hard.

>Tease Jack
>Immediately introduce a new guy and bring back sumofaggotry
Between this and the rape chapter I'm 100% convinced Itagaki is just trolling his audience at this point

Attached: 1629814706986.png (582x747, 367.64K)

So I guess Itagaki wants one more go at making sumo look slightly good before moving onto the actually interesting stuff.

His women are great, they look somewhat like normal people and not grotesque booba monsters.

I'll allow it

Guy, muscular but cute. I'd accept.

I have only seen things here and there but not watched it but hos personality is cute too right?

Baki is a sweet guy overall. Bit of a daddy's boy. Can get pretty angry if someone downplays his strenght.

Yujiro would tap that ass in a heartbeat.

Attached: 1647348005684.jpg (777x1200, 405.27K)

I wouldnt complain

Sukune powerup confirmed?

Maybe

>I have finally found the key to becoming stronger
>I just needed to imagine a bigger guy
I'm still miffed that we never got PSYCHOkune that just rips, crushes and tears people.

from the few times I lurked on google translated nip image board they didn't seem to care about Sukune at all.

>not obligated to care about King Arthur
Pretty gay if you ask me.

Attached: Kingarthurimproved.png (1440x2048, 737.86K)

>can't draw women
>when oliva's wife is the sexiest woman ever drawn

Noone cares about Sukune. He's been uninteresting the entire time.
People shit on Musashi for cucking the entire cast when he touched them but that was narratively fine. It was to set up fighters and warriors aren't the same and a warrior will always beat a fighter due to the lifestyle differences.
Sukune is just "yeah this guys a sumo who punches and kicks and is bigger than the rest". He lacks any gravitas. Especially since they can't give an established characterisation since he changes moment to moment into a new character with no real reason for it.

manatoki129.net/comic/12067236

KOREAN SCANS ARE UP. KEHAYA IS FUCKING DEAD.

Well thats early.

>Every yujiro panel is "I need to nut" and the final panel is him seeing a hairy man with Tokugawa
Guess we are getting more Yujiro Kino.

Kekheya

>YOU SLIM FUCK

that's it, I'm going to create a great shitpost of just that for the whole chapter, brb.

>Especially since they can't give an established characterisation since he changes moment to moment into a new character with no real reason for it.
He's roo bland. He needs a stronger personality.