BLEACH

Was it actually good?

Attached: b964f437030d806e9d1f14945c22481c.jpg (1055x1600, 960.92K)

No

fpbp, checked, /thread

yes it was great

Attached: 282888.jpg (2000x3100, 793.57K)

Body made for impregnation

it was incredible, best shonen to date

Attached: 7.jpg (1013x1600, 189.46K)

Dragonball is also good

It was good shonenshit.

I wish I had a cute girl living in my closet :(
also season 1 yes and that's it (I WANT MORE SWORD WEILDING DEMON HUNTERS ROAMING AROUND RURAL JAPAAAAAN!!)

I lost all interest when the anime started having fights with characters standing midair for with no explanation. It's so lazy.
I hear the Manga doesn't even have backgrounds. How is this shit so popular lol

No and that's the prevailing opinion.

First 2 arcs, sharp downward trend after, fullbring was good though.

>best
BAAA-mmmh! Wow, almost got me there. I was not expecting something this funny.

Fuck no

The first arc of Belch is the best anime ever. Just have to ignore the rest of the show

Yes but how many times are we going to have this thread? Can't we talk about something substantial for once?

Go to bed John.

reminder people who dislike bleach are probably turbo fag incels who are upset they cant get more homoxhomo

Attached: 21.jpg (1013x1600, 232.77K)

I don't watch this shit, but I know the girls are HOT.

Cope. Seethe. Dilate.

>With no explanation.
Based speedreader

Attached: 1619709614436.png (186x346, 55.94K)

Compared to DBZ, there wasn't much explanation at all. The way they slid in midair after being hit was especially stupid. The studio probably thought, gravity is too bothersome to animate, so let's not.

world class character design. that's it.

substitute soul reaper and soul society arcs kino
rest of the series is decent
tybw pretty good too

The anime was made after the manga you fucking imbecile

Chuck.

>DBZ fan
>Is retarded
Word of advice, /dbs/ is fun but do not take the ""scholar"" shit they say seriously. It is not true and you will end un looking like a retard outside of the cesspit.

Substitute Soul Reaper - 7.5/10
Soul Society - 8.5/10
Hueco Mundo - 7.5/10
Fake Karakura Town - 9/10
The Lost Agent - 7/10
Thousand Year Blood War - 7/10(8 if they fix the ending)

Attached: 1639669663319.jpg (3454x2084, 1.89M)

Every time Rukia has changed hairstyles it has been a downgrade

Nah, Ponytail Rukia looks great.

Fake Karakura was the worst arc of all.

Only soul society arc

>Turn Back the Pendulum
>Ichigo V Ulquiorra
>Komamura and Hisagi V Tousen
>Soi-fon and Hachi V Barragan
>Icefaggot stabbing Momo
>Aizen shinanigans
>Stark's death
>Gin's betrayal
>Ichigo V Aizen
Nah, it's great. Just filled with some filler fights.

t.newfag

What did he mean by this

Attached: O6PfttD.jpg (800x1206, 139.32K)

Rukia has a big bush.

It's so long though.

Is Rukia moe?

Cute Rukia.

Attached: 1649630212821.jpg (145x269, 22.66K)

Still better than the Blood War. Everything after the first invasion is such a drag, Yuha fucking sucks compared to Aizen or Ginjo, and the Sternritter are as memorable overall as the Bounts.

Jump told Kubo to extend the Arrancar arc.

They also told him to cut the Fullbringer arc short. Fuck Jump.

Imagine

Let's hope the anime adds the fullbring stuff from the novels into TYBW. It's obvious Kubo wanted to do more.

Kino fight.

I wish Tatsuki & Keigo had become Fullbringers after surviving in Aizen's presence.

It peaked in the episode where Matsumoto had to give a naked dogeza to the higher ups of Soul Society after she very neatly folded her clothes on the ground

>the fullbring stuff from the novels
>adding the Narita shit that contradicts canon and fucks up the Fullbringers
No.

>contradicts canon
For example?

That time Ginjo said, in no uncertain terms, that Fullbringers come about because of residual Hollow reiatsu left over in their mothers. Then Narita says "um no actually they all have a piece of the Soul King and actually neither Aizen nor Urahara actually invented their Hogyokus, the Hogyoku is just a piece of the Soul King fed other souls so it's not that impressive really."

I stopped watching after peoples swords started turning into dragons in order to make things MORE EPIC WHOAAHH because I had already watched Dragon Ball Z and was familiar with endless power creep.

>um no actually they all have a piece of the Soul King
Which is the reason the hollows attacked their mothers.
>neither Aizen nor Urahara actually invented their Hogyokus, the Hogyoku is just a piece of the Soul King fed other souls so it's not that impressive really
Yes

You have to go back, novelfag.

there is an absolutely absense of tension in the story or any kind of build up, things just happen and I couldn't bear reading/watching it past certain point
HxH does everything so much better compared to Bleach

>neither Aizen nor Urahara actually invented their Hogyokus, the Hogyoku is just a piece of the Soul King fed other souls so it's not that impressive really
Not him but this really makes Aizen and Urahara look bad.

>HxH does everything so much better compared to Bleach
That's a bingo.

Why did Renji stopped at one?

>Not him but this really makes Aizen and Urahara look bad.
Narita hates both Aizen and Urahara btw, he goes out of his way multiple times to talk about how his antagonists wouldn't have followed Aizen or have no need for the Hogyoku, and has Urahara outsmarted a couple of times and he loses to a Fullbringer despite using Hado #99.

Choose

Attached: 1596254852673.jpg (2048x2048, 1.53M)

What are you trying to say, based Kubo was like "Ror, glavity would be too comprex to animate, so I'll save them the trabu"?
Man, I stopped caring about Dragon Ball a long time ago. It's just that flying was a special thing in Dragon Ball, and there was always an explanation on how it was done.
They don't even fly in Bleach, they just stand on air. When they slide on it, there's dust. Air dust. Bleach is fucking retarded.

Nobody knows

Quincies use reishi to stand in air. Soul Reapers use reiatsu. What's hard to understand?

>the blush
Riruka 100% final choice, she's my wife now.

>and there was always an explanation on how it was done
The only ones it's explained for are Tien and Chiaotzu, everyone after King Piccolo can just fly.

I'm loyal to Lilynette.

the problem with bleach is that Kubo was clearly more interested in character design than storytelling. He drew these neat characters and powered up forms and cool looking powers and the idea that they all needed to be involved in a narrative seemed secondary if not outright inconvenient

Cope wikifag

they all look ugly.

Attached: 905915ff7959a37f8a1c5949955644ea.png (295x613, 200.43K)

Go back.

>or have no need for the Hogyoku
But Tokinada does need it

Do you think Zaraki ever did what Shunsui did?

Standing on air is lame. They could be standing on ground instead, and it'd be the same. Standing on air is lame and lazy.
That's still a lot more explanation than what Bleach gives

Many characters have arcs that tackle themes throughout Bleach. The fuck the are you talking about? If anything the powers also display the personalities of the characters.

>>>bleach.fandom.com/wiki/Bleach_Wiki