Katekyō Hitman Reborn!

When does this get good?

Attached: Katekyo.Hitman.REBORN!.full.2375836.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

Episode 5

Attached: gowa.jpg (211x208, 12.21K)

If you really don't care about gags and just want to watch a battle shonen, than from episode 20 (or chapter 50)

never, but I guess it has a couple of ok battle shonen arcs with Mukuro introduction and Vongola succession

I will never forgive that shit ending

It wasn't even an ending lol(
The manga just randomly stops like WTF

the mf didnt learn anything

It only gets worse. And more gay too

only when gokudera is on screen the rest is very boring

Never. This was the worst long running manga published by Shonen Jump and the fact it got an anime is enraging.

I can't believe anyone kept up with it long enough to give a shit about the ending

>ending
I have my own gripes about KHR's ending but I wanna hear various anons' opinion on it
denjyarusly based

Tsuna had finally grown as a character and then "lol he hasn't grown at all. end magna" was such a fucking shit way to end it. I get that there was supposed to be another arc afterwards but surely there could've been a far better way to end it than that even if abruptly

When it switches to a battle manga

hahaha ahaha oh man save yourself it never did
it never did, I got trolled into watching all of it years ago
it is the worst shonen I have ever seen

People will say its irredeemable trash but as someone who dropped it in the Future arc, I can say without a shadow of a doubt the initial battle shonen arcs are good. The boxing match where the guy doesn't punch with his right arm the whole fight to save it up is still the most stupid shonen stuff I can think of and I love it.

Mukuro arc it becomes battle shounen.

Tsuna did grow. He just didn't want to be a mafia boss and let people dictate his life choices. What's wrong with it?

For those who made it to the Future Arc, what was your reaction to the REAL Six Funeral Wreaths?

Made me drop the manga honestly.

Midway

2024 reboot

The moment they stop trying to be gag series and went full shonen. Sadly it all went down hill the moment Future arc started.

It managed to take off in the first place because it went full shonen. It just couldn't hit the brake and go overboard, especially with the future arc.

Did they ever finish the anime? I used to like it but it just stopped out on nowhere

Yes actually. It's just a bit over two hundred episodes.

after everything he went through, and having seemingly come to accept the role of family boss, he fucks off and doesn't want to? like what the fuck? I hope that chick he has feelings for ends up with another guy

God, I love Chrome. She was the best thing about this entire series.

The characters are entraining and super fun, the art style is really good, the setting of the mafia-themed world is genius, and the motif that the MC must change as a person (as the tone of the story) and grow up to be the actual leader of his own mafia was great.

The problem layers in the fact that the series started as a really weak comedy and transformed into a proper action series way later and the way it was delivered was kind of disappointing because the writer had trouble adjusting to that. The characters while really fun, lack any kind of depth, real character development, progression, or real arcs. You never learn that much about them and they also never change that much as people. The biggest offender is of course Tsuna who gets to evolve as a person throughout the story, experience new things in his life, and overcome his insecurities only for the writer to throw all of that out of the window and return Tsuna's character to point zero because she just wanted to keep him "adorkable" I guess. And the same can be said about the tone of the story which constantly wants to be more serious and dark only to chicken out at various moments. This kind of incompetence is seen everywhere throughout the manga and it really shows the most in the arc where Tsuno goes 10 years into the future. Everyone agrees that all the events of that arc should have taken part in the present because it would've finally changed the status quo of the series and moved it in a new direction, but I guess that would've been just too much of a challenge for the writer.

Attached: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fan Art 05051126640556814663.jpg (399x689, 40.07K)

Attached: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fan Art 548638300208830992025892.jpg (475x700, 58.38K)

Attached: Chrome.Dokuro.full.1255108.jpg (563x553, 44K)

Attached: Chrome Dokuro 232918.png (702x1053, 1.21M)

Attached: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fan Art 509940699255754643198.jpg (533x746, 156.7K)

I had the biggest crush on Haru when I was like 12

Attached: 79864.jpg (225x350, 29.66K)

Attached: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fan Art 2217527.jpg (600x800, 431.57K)

Characters are good. plot is abysmal. Anime helped a lot for a lame shonen.

he has freaking powers, what else is he going to do with that? be a very good farmer?

The anime was trash. Manga was way better

Same. She's not as cute as Chrome but she's still really adorable in a different way. I like how she changed from this comedic character into an actual love interest (kind of) that was treated more seriously in the story later. Shame that it never go anywhere besides that tho.

Attached: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fan Art 91527906408156613221732.jpg (600x800, 133.94K)

Honestly I didn't mind it either, but the problem was that he was still meandering around while depending on reborn until the very end. You don't want to be a mafia boss? Cool. But at least do something else

Attached: Chrome.Dokuro.full.1187381.jpg (756x1024, 498.86K)

>Characters are good
They weren't, there's no actual character development. Tsuna is a faggot crybaby from start to finish

Only saw the anime but hearing tsuna didn't become the boss is very dumb because I really thought the anime was great. Watched it a lot while I was on the treadmill and it helped me through my workouts. I was going to read it but now that I know how it ends I wouldn't like to read it which is a shame because I liked the characters

Attached: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fan Art 2385915292057978924.jpg (709x1041, 194.92K)

Attached: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fan Art 2839983.png (1457x2064, 1.29M)

Attached: Chrome.Dokuro.full.717846.jpg (400x746, 300.82K)

Attached: Chrome.Dokuro.full.914064.jpg (537x760, 262.51K)

Attached: Chrome.Dokuro.full.748031.jpg (599x605, 84.18K)

Attached: Chrome.Dokuro.full.890721.jpg (900x687, 314.91K)

Fuck Kyoko. Chrome was way better.

Attached: 50508919876442369.jpg (728x1149, 163.64K)

the anime had some good ops at least

soundtrack pumped it a lot, VAs were good.
manga was lame other than artwise.

I consider that part of the lame plot is no progression other than meaningless power ups.
Side characters carry Tsuna. My fav was Ryohei, and he barely did nothing other than being loyal and fight his designated enemy.

I think it's fine Tsuna didn't become the 10th. I wanted Tsuna to break free from the mafia life, but the series couldn't give him a clean cut. Maybe one more arc of Tsuna dissolving the Vongola through some magic fights would have worked, but nobody was happy with the series at that point.

My favorite fight was baseball samurai vs WALL

the varia arc was the peak

I'd say the best part was the varia arc. The entire future arc was stupid but fun.

Kamonohashi Ron is a cute series. I think Amano was always suited more for comedy.

This, author should have middle finger to Kyoko and Haru fans and have Chrome win the bossbowl, Yuni was another good option.

There's some hype moments here and there but it's overall pretty meh. I don't know how anyone could watch it nowadays unless you're a young teenager getting into anime. Though it does have some of the best openings in a shounen ever. I might have on nostalgia goggles but that second opening might be my favourite of all time. Shame they keep getting taken down on youtube

Legit takes over 70 chapters for the MC to get his main mode of fighting. How the fuck did this last so long in Shounen Jump?

>Kyoko and Haru
I almost forgot the cheerleaders existed.

Series starts as a comedy, and when that starts to tank they change it into a battle shounen. You can skip 80% of that content without missing anything important.

Every time it was starting to get good it shot itself in the foot. So much wasted potential, would really benefit from a reboot.