World Trigger

Ashihara’s fucked up again. Next month is hiatus and new chapter on June 3th
twitter.com/w_trigger_off/status/1518500056814415872?s=21

Attached: 49271542-E2EB-4A29-B773-1419745FD1A7.jpg (750x1080, 213.01K)

Just move to SQ Rise already

Shame, but at this point we are prepared for these kind of news

BB is ending, SQ Rise is having one series slot empty

>jobs to a judging contest
It was only a matter of time.

As the flagship series of SQ it’s probably allowed to squat in the main magazine for as long as it wants to

They announced no chapter pretty early. Bites. I guess in the end, we’re still getting stuff, better than going on a 4 year hiatus.

Pain

What difference does it make?

Attached: skt_kgy-1509455642440122369-0.jpg (2048x2048, 336.74K)

SQ rise means getting a max of 4 chapters each year

Science needs to pick up the pace and remedy this neck pain shit so I can read my boat simulation manga on time.

I kneel hiatus-sama. Spare us from the same fate in june

Same fate to DGM aka 4 chapters a year if no break

If it makes any of you feel better, I feel like 90% of the time when there’s a break, we get two chapters the next month.

Nothing new
Just keep praying

Attached: 1649032648197.png (269x109, 29.59K)

Yeah as long there is no long hiatus I'm fine with it.

Attached: kanimantan-1513872563952304131-0.jpg (1151x1387, 224.61K)

Not too surprising. He's probably been doing some work for the next volume release, and they had him publish that thing with his writing advice as well. Given any extra work tends to throw him off, a break was predictable.

>pic
Delete this!

PRAY HARDER

Wait, does that make WT the HxH of SQ? That's the immediate comparison I thought of, at least.

Togashi has some kind of exclusive contract that makes him axeproof so he’s basically in a league of his own in terms of invincibility, but if you disregard the sales numbers and the break frequencies then it’s a fair enough comparison.

I think some of of it comes down to how well thought out World Trigger battle and teams are thought out.
And I've heard from some threads that the Gintama author wants to write a book with Togashi, Ashihara, and another and talk about writing techniques for manga

and so we pray

Attached: 1567533443886.png (888x315, 309.27K)

>writer's block
OH NO NO NO

I'd love if they got Mizukami "Broccoli" Satoshi on board, but that line-up sounds like it'd be a Jump mangaka group.

Meta analysis of mass spreadsheet analysis is serious business.

Ashihara really should just get himself an artist.

He isn’t even drawing anything more complex than a bunch of characters sitting around a table talking to each other. Dude’s gonna get wrecked by Phase 2 when he has to go back to drawing sports manga again.

>the Gintama author wants to write a book with Togashi, Ashihara, and another and talk about writing techniques for manga
That wasn't Gorilla, that was Ashihara's second editor, Saitou, who worked with all three

Attached: index.png (875x1400, 117.93K)

>the shitpost wasn't lying out of his ass
fuck

PRAY HARDER!

No, I will pray for Ashihara to get even more injured until he realizes he should hire an artist.

This is basically what happened in WSJ. Didn’t work, the guy’s more stubborn than fucking four eyes.

If I buy every raw tankobon available, will that pay for a healing surgery?

Prayers are cheap. Money talks.

No, you have to get out there and either invent trion bodies or discover the cure for cervical spondylosis

>If I buy every raw tankobon available, will that pay for a healing surgery?
It would be extremely painful

I'm sorry anons, I didn't pray last month

Is there a way to channel my 19 year old body's lifeforce into Ashihara's?

Attached: all according to plan.jpg (800x450, 56.16K)

depends, how big are your boobs?

Attached: nono.jpg (729x840, 155.24K)

Teach Ashihara how to do a Spirit Bomb

not very but i do have hairy nipples

Attached: 1639450646907.png (452x386, 159.59K)

Sorry user, it was an educated shitpost.

Ashihara needs to stop caving in to his autism and move the plot ASAP.
I like talking about excel but at this rate we won't get to another world until 2026.

Can't believe people still care about Shit Trigger.

The fact that he now has a captive audience that unironically enjoys this arc means he'll get to go full autismo until Hattori comes out of editor retirement and tells him to get on with it.

I checked if any of the characters have a birthday during the sealed phase and fucking nobody has a birthday in March, what the fuck
Except Maki and Yuitsuka who have it on 1st and 3rd respectively but they took a while to appear in the story
What did Ashihara mean by this

I still remember when Chika had a birthday before the Wallsnipe match and it was basically glossed over.

Nah, it'd feel way too unnatural at this point to suddenly speed through. It's best to just let him to keep the same pace as always.

he'd better include full rules of battle sims in the upcoming volume extras so I can code it

get a dedicated artist already
it is not worth your health
you will not be able to continue the series if you keep going like this

Ashihara..
usazaki is jobless if you want an artist with good handle on character expressions and hype moments

I support the idea because the artstyle is the most underwhelming aspect of the series, but doing it at any other time than between arcs might be too jarring for me. At the very least wait until the end of phase 1.

Well Nightow used to be serialized in Young King together with Mizukami and now he's in SQ Rise
I just want to see who will participate in the inevitable 10th anniversary collab and how many of them will draw Osamu

Even if that ends up being the solution, I don't believe it's something that can happen so simply either. Working out a contract and figuring out a workflow are things that would take time, especially if Ashihara has only ever worked alone.

>the one Osamu drawing is by Asou Shuichi

I bet it's going to take at minimum a two month hiatus to work out the details.

oh yeah, now the artist gets sick too and you get twice the hiatus

Attached: iris-zero-8-jp.jpg (1767x2508, 559.63K)

get a HEALTHY artist

Who was that artist who is already a fan/willing? Act Age one?

>artist goes on a bike ride

that was the author
SPEAKING OF WHICH, the artist is free and a fan of the series