Male orc MC: Just another human bishie in iskeai

>Male orc MC: Just another human bishie in iskeai
>Female orc MC: Actual she-orc
What causes the differences anons?

Attached: 1650212667785.png (1748x1196, 3.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

treeofwoe.substack.com/p/when-orcs-were-real
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>iskeai
Try again

>Actual she-orc
I only see an average American woman there.

Left makes more sense since orcs are a male only species and must reproduce with females of other species. They're just giant goblins.

Baalbuddy has best orks.

Sex with goddess.

Attached: 18_6234a96565c84.jpg (844x1200, 234.71K)

When will Jap write sth rather than generic medieval fantasy no.19257726
I can count the exceptions on one of my hand

One of the refreshing things about RI is that everyone is a huge asshole and yet the story manages to be fun and have likeable characters anyway. It contrasts strongly against korean depressing hellworld settings.

Thats just eroge cliche that was always retarded, orcs were made out of evil goo way before that shit came along, I'm pretty sure.

Incel fantasy vs true love story. Enough said.

>237044178
I agree that it's an issue in many stories but many others shouldn't be more egregious or worse than Japanese stuff.
At worst you can go for small harems which maybe tend to have less of this but funnily enough I read 1 or 2 story that had just one love interests that managed to be like that anyway.

From what I heard that applies even when genders are reversed.

>iskeai
You had one job.

Attached: 3-o.jpg (950x1350, 337.38K)

Pretty sure in real life they either "merge" together with human or get genocided to extinction

Dog is worst girl, and worse than that she's completely unnecessary in the story.

It clearly says
>Strongest oak
on the cover.

Attached: 15-n (1).jpg (631x1068, 222.69K)

fmc simping?
it usually involved a lot of physical and verbal abuse from a moody dickhead with tragic backstory and probably mommy issue

Its not even worst, worst is when romance subplot finishes and all fun and charisma gets instantly sucked out from mc and he is all like "time to act like boring sararyman has come", at least love interests won't have ALL the screen time, while mc turning to shit is a game over.

I'm surprised there aren't more LOYALTYfag protagonists in isekai. Even if they end up serving someone they fuck it up and become the leader/hero figure anyway. Considering how many downright passive protags there are they'd be happy to just devote their skills to the ambitions of another.

Shizuko should count

Same face, same personality, same or very low variety hair.

Attached: Soft_Feather1.jpg (1869x1401, 692.44K)

In Manhua they end up looking different

Attached: 18.jpg (800x2595, 1.43M)

Moms tend to be more awful with female protagonists, at least this is what I noticed.

I think stronk warrior femc serving psycho tyrant guy who uses her might be most common case for LOYALTY for mc route in wns.

You're acting like canon heroine designs exist in chinkshit when every publisher and adaptation comes up with their own shit.

Her "romance" was such a fucking bad joke.
>MC says something about protecting her
>people interpret it as a proposal
>uh-oh, what do
>"umm, I don't mind, I actually kinda like you, master" (never foreshadowed)
>eh, whatever
Then later the fact that they fuck was randomly revealed in the narration, while both lizard and sheep got proper build-up chapters leading to the first time.

Ltbe novel to doodle was crime against humanity in that regard...

because they're ripping off Nip artstyle lol

Authors will usually write a passive MC because they don't understand ambition, and if they don't understand ambition they won't be able to understand what about the master compels the loyaltyfag to devote himself to begin with.

It's like every design decision was made specifically to make novel readers angry.

>Pretty sure in real life they either "merge" together with human or get genocided to extinction
No. If they are intelligent beings there will be many civil right groups popping up to protect their ethnicity and culture, any act of assimilating them will be deemed as erasing their uniqueness and condemned harshly by society.

yeah, did nip society get pacified to the point where most men are passive cattle with no life goal?

3dland shit rules don't apply to iskeai...

Even in situations where an author chooses to not have any buildup between a mc and someone else beyond one suggesting sex and the other agreeing, it shouldn't be randomly revealed sometime later.

Honestly, being the ebin king of the world is boner inducing only until consider how much work goes into it and how much problems it causes.

>the spoiler part is written in orkish
How would it look like if the whole OP was like that instead?

>there will be many civil right groups popping up to protect their ethnicity and culture, any act of assimilating them will be deemed as erasing their uniqueness and condemned harshly by society.
user there are \people alive today who have witnessed attempted large scale genocides. In a fantasy setting, especially a medieval one, genocides could be thrown around casually with overwhelming public approval. Especially if it's against a species literally designed to abduct your womenfolk and rape them

nah it doesn't have to be king of the world
just anything, best smith who creates the strongest weapon, best arch wizard who creates revolutionary spells etc

>If they are intelligent beings
Well yes, but we talk about a species that breeding by rape there, no way they not getting genocided by medieval human

The only type of ambition that nips can relate to is the take top spot in some official leader board — basically becoming "the worker of the month" or something like that.

Attached: ranking.png (907x2560, 1.46M)

Attached: 1639313589136.png (1080x1536, 552.09K)

Wanting to be best *insert profession name here* is as common as it gets for both shonen and isekai, then you can safely consider most isekai adventurer guys ambitious, I guess.

>user there are \people alive today who have witnessed attempted large scale genocides
UN and Human Rights Watch condemned those attempts. Many times it led to regime change in those countries. And Japanese "medieval" isekai are too modern to be treated as salvage settings, morally and culturally wise.

>And Japanese "medieval" isekai are too modern to be treated as salvage settings, morally and culturally wise.
Which why I have problem when reading Goblin Slayer. It's just too unrealistic that average human not that genocidal

>condemned those attempts
Real intimidating. I bet Winnie's shaking

Women want to be sexy orc girls, but men don't actually want to be sexy orc men. Sad, really.

>but we talk about a species that breeding by rape there
You call that a clash of cultures and give them job, money, time to blend into your society so that women will come to them naturally.

>Which why I have problem when reading Goblin Slayer. It's just too unrealistic that average human not that genocidal
Nah, it's literally just an in-setting board game played by two retards. No need to put any thought into it.

To clarify, it wasn't revealed that they had sex right after that particular scene, they just became a couple and then later the narration mentioned that they are having sex in general. Meanwhile the other girls got dedicated chapters showing the moment when their relationship with the MC progressed to the point of sex.

It could have been worse, but maybe not getting some dedicated chapter got complaints so that was fixed for the next time.

The breeding order was lizard -> dog -> sheep. Dog was the only one without a dedicated chapter.

>give them job, money, time
Oh, you should have just told us you were god from the start and could do the impossible. Pull jobs, money, and time out of your ass for an entire species whose entire existence is defined by rape

There's absolutely no reason for male human to keep them around because they don't even have their own female counterpart for male human to simp for
The only realistic is that their intelligent go over the bar that even male human saw them at their superior and keep them around, if they simply replace the male human population by force then it's gonna lead to mutual destruction (because they don't have their own female counterpart)
Which why female goblin and female orc is way more realistic and needed in every isekai
But eroge fantasy still work for now I guess, it's just fiction after all

>Pull jobs, money, and time out of your ass for an entire species whose entire existence is defined by rape
You obviously take them from the taxpayers, it's basically their protection fee. Instead of paying money to mercenaries to genocide an entire race, they can choose the alternative and use a peaceful approach where everyone wins instead.

Aren't orcs and goblins just fantasy Neanderthals?

Actually there exist a hypothesis that orcs are inspired by Neanderthals.
treeofwoe.substack.com/p/when-orcs-were-real

Orcs from what I remember are literally inspired by humanized Pigs
Don't know about Goblins but probably just angry manlets
Orge probably inspired by Neanderthals because they are physically superior to Humans (but losing the nutrient war because of the upkeep)

The she-orc does look cute.

> left author has made a hetero omegaverse series
lol

Attached: 12519026820303.png (628x487, 183.82K)

You'd have to be daring to go for blowjobs though.

>humanized Pigs
Those are DnD orcs. The concept of orc like beings like ogres, oni, ect... are older than writing itself.

>"M'lord, the peasants are close to revolting. They claim it is madness that you are not only welcoming the rapi- I mean, the orcs into our lands, but also taxing the honest workers to support the very beas- orcs, orcs that have raided and pillaged us for centuries. Our spies report that the merchants and even some of the nobility may be fanning the flames of these movements, sire"
What now naive-protagkun. You've managed to piss off the common people who've suffered first hand, the merchants who've had their wares sacked, the nobility who have many reasons to disapprove of such a radical change that also weakens the nation, and even the clergy for your outright anti-human decrees. You're a few weeks, maybe days from the natives isekaing your ass a second time.

Attached: 1628567776563.jpg (410x462, 38.16K)