Why

Why.

Attached: ENdvQ16XkAIasVD.jpg (1920x1080, 177.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-OHHqTap7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Japan has fallen. It was the last holdout.

Do people actually believe this? Black characters were already present in 1930s anime.

Anime is full of half-white hapas but suddenly it's a drama if the character is half-black instead?

He's talking about his race genocide schizo nightmare

American hegemony

>NOOOOO THISS WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE REAL LIFE IM GOING INSANNNEEEE
Lmao

Attached: 0D4D2DC4-C01F-4367-B1EF-1C4017FF956B.jpg (750x410, 26.35K)

Based
Shut the fuck up faggot

This is the reason I moved BNHA from watchlist to blacklist.

are you being naive?

Mixed race represent

Attached: Inuyasha.png (1916x1080, 805.38K)

Its anime the character design isn’t based on race there are people that look like animals and aliens so likely lockrock isn’t even actually õf African descent

And usually when in anime a character is designed after a specific race/ethnicity is for personality matching.

>Ken Takagi
>173 cm
this man is japanese

The image that destroyed Yea Forums

*tourist

Superhero-cum.

Yea Forums
also that one single scene threw the series under the bus

>blacklist
that term is rayciss

based polcels pissbabies be SEETHING

Yeah, just like me.

this nog gets stabbed by Toga and you literally never see the character again

If anything, it serves as a cautionary tale against race mixing. Before you put your dick in, think about how your offspring would turn out. This goes for yellow fever whitoids too.

Like i have a choice lmao.

Imagine not loving your kids because they don’t look like you I would have to guess your an European especially and American of European descent because only you could be so hateful and morally repugnant but going by my law of opposites your probably from South America in which case the irony is very lost on you

TradLARPing white niggers really need to be hung from trees

white asian mixes are good tho

they get a middle IQ between whites and Asians with more aggression from the white side

the only time it's a downgrade is when the clearly inferior race (blacks AKA niggers) is in the mix. Over aggression with none of the IQ of either base race

rip her genetics lmao

>looks like a fucking mutt
racist japs
racist japs
racist japs

Are you trying to insinuate that hapas and half nigs are the same? Let me guess, you were only pretending to be retarded, right?

Has nothing to do with your love. It has to do with societal acceptance. You think your hapa mutts will be welcome and accepted in Japan?

What are your achievements? You guys Lee bragging about your iqs but you never talk about your achievements

oh I dunno how about creating the entirety of western society and the modern world as we know it?

dumbass

Face it your superficial and your community and environment is superficial if my kid looked pure Asian I would love them all the same you’d Hate them deep from your heart because you are a shallow person

asians are based and cute, I'd only hate my child if they were a fucking shitskin animal

Oh wow you created the entire western society? That’s amazing what specifically did you have a hand in creating?

are you retarded? white people created literally everything you touch on a daily basis including cars

Yeah probably from South American bar none some of the worse posters on this site you for sure 100 percent post faithfully on pol

>We want the American audience

and? nobody cares where anyone posts. You act like it's some kind of disqualifier but you're the only one who feels that way.

She'd be a fat bulldyke if that were the case.

And there it is
you try to take credit for what OTHER white people have done because on your own you have ZERO merits none Newton postulated gravity you are not special because you share the same pigmentation as him

>has the classic japanese coal burner hair
Lol

because the entire point of the conversation was what white people have done for the world?

Are you seriously this retarded?

Very related.

Attached: fuck-racism-shirt-Sweater.jpg (1010x1010, 163.4K)

No they openly mock you fully aware of what's going on.

Bingo if there’s a racist shitpost chances are you are from South America your entire continent should be ranged ban if only we could lock you repugnant toxic subhumans on pol but you wouldn’t want to be on there it’s only a toxic waste dump you now have to go to other boards to spread your filth you’re like the personification of gonzo torikunes personality you roll your stink around

He's talking about his races achievent so it's still valid even if he himself were to be an incel fuckup

Even though that user is probably a filthy NEET, he is still worth more than the whole lot of niggers simply by virtue of not being a destructive drug-dealing piece of shit.

If you want to get a racist to be quiet ask them what they achieved in life as they have no notable achievements whatsoever

I'm going to marry a hot japanese chick and hold hands with her irl and have a bunch of hapa spawns and there's nothing you can do to stop me

Issac Newton and that subhuman have NOTHING in common like comparing Einstein and coco the gorilla

??? why does what I personally have done matter at all? We're not discussing me as a person we're discussing races, are you an idiot?

Can you not follow the topic of the conversation, do you need us to slow down sweatie?

NTA but japs are fine, ever since they westernised they were basically honorary whites, even in south Africa and Rhodesia

Where you going to live with her, America, or Japan? In Japan, your wife and mongrels will be spit upon. It's a fact.

> virtue of not being a destructive drug-dealing piece of shit.
Ironic if youre white

>We're not discussing me as a person we're discussing races
He knows that's why he's laughing at you

Jews aren't white.

you're going to meet adversity and hate anywhere you go in the world, ignore it and do your own thing

They have as much in common as coco the gorrila and MLK, as in their race, race is a very important thing user

>saging this 'em
bumo

You are a nobody trying to mock others as nobodies it’s one thing to be a nobody it’s another to flaunt your worthless status OVER ANYONE

Attached: 7570495F-A059-434B-B3FD-92F0E5953817.jpg (300x300, 20.88K)

>talk about genetics
>some guy brings up anti race-mixing bullshit
>bring up good things both racial groups have achieved
>WOW TAKING CREDIT
retard

user are you a mutt? It's ok to admit it sometimes

ninibros...

Opium wars
Cocaine trade in South America
It’s ironic how ignorant you have to pretend to be
Blacks may shoot up their own neighborhoods and kill thousands of their own annually but you kill millions tens of millions in two world wars and you have the audacity to call any other people belligerent

I know this is diffcult for you to understand sweatie, but people can still have opinions and talk about things without being an 'expert'.

Shocking, I know. Try not to let this ruin your day sweatheart

You sound like a Karen.

Every racist white on Yea Forums is a genetic dead end while proclaiming everyone else are genetic dead ends the irony is palatable

What's going on is that you guys are schizos and we're mocking you for it

The eternal anglo is forced by his blood to spread and make drugs to inferiors, it's genetic excuse them

everyone on Yea Forums is a genetic dead end

What’s your background I’ll show you mine if you show me yours senor Gonzales riveria Quetzalcoatl cortes

Anime?

>he doesn't know
Both of those were Jew instigated and performed by shabbos goys. I think that all involved should have been executed.

Meanwhile Germany

Attached: 24239F3C-AA43-429B-998F-979A77B222CB.jpg (1280x1186, 547.19K)

Sure if that's how you want to cope with it go ahead, I really don't care, the whole thing was about what whites achieved and the user listed it and then the convo went to what the individual achieved which can literally not be backed up.

shut the fuck up niggertoss

if its polticis its not offtopic

pol website

no more tranime safe space for you trannies

No this site is comprised of failed normal fags who have had sex and have kids it’s the racist hue hues and racist whites from pol who are the genetic trash

I live in Georgia we don't have spics or niggers, sadly we have Armenians and Arabs though

>heh, da japs don't want none of your sjw degeneracy, westerner, so stop trying to corrupt dem!
>*Jap adds a black character to their series of their own volition*
>NOOOOOOO JAPAN IS BEING CORRUPTED WE NEED TO SAVE THEM

There seems to be a certain amount of Japanese girls with European heritage and if the girl's cute, she'd do well in USA anyways (everybody loves hot Asian/hapa chicks). Hapa girls are alwyas in social demand if they know how to present themselves cutely, namely somebody like Lauren Tsai.
The only real problem is if your kid is a hapa boy but I guess they'd have social credit in Japan(???) No idea
youtube.com/watch?v=l-OHHqTap7o

sure dude, cope with that if you want

The funniest thing about these threads is that some of you genuinely mean the stuff you write here. As in, you don't just post it as a joke or to ruffle some feathers, but you actually believe this and even take pride in it.

It's hillarious to imagine.

Why is he so ugly? Look at his face, they did not even try to make him cute.

Attached: 1618131536426.jpg (718x540, 86.22K)

P.S. yes I know Lauren Tsai is half Chinese but she's Americanized so it's okay.

hilarious*

I can't tell if this one poster is genuinely mad or just larping.

That's such a cute baby tho how can you be mad at it

You're welcome to move to Detroit. Houses are very cheap there.

That one's fine.

All white nationalists are just larping

I dunno how trannies and lefties haven't cancelled this show for this specific scene, like, the kid looks like a parody of a nog if I ever saw one.

Because it's accurate.

Attached: 1578595006557.jpg (1280x720, 227.87K)

white holocaust when?

Meds. Now.

when based hitler sent millions of germans to die in russia

when whites dont own 75% of the guns, faggot

You're just seeing things because you're a schizo poltard

This picture, I swear to God... kek
>domestic abuse
>no husband in sight
>coal burning
>fake smile in order to hide the pain

Have you seen immigration rates? It's already happening thank god

>it's accurate
>posts an edit

Attached: 1638577542590.jpg (184x193, 10.98K)

So when biden takes your toys away in the next year or two. Sucks to be an american't.

NTA, but
>instantly backing out
Heh

Attached: Laugh 04.gif (500x500, 312.87K)

do jews count as white? if yes, then never

you really think 400 million guns are just going to vanish?

hah

The white race is dying... its over bros

Hilarious
Captcha: NGRD2

>tfw you're black and enjoying watching wh*toids crying about my existance and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it
kek

>He thinks I'm
Meds. Now.

The creatura baby wasn't shopped in any way.

t. latino who wasn't called guerito enough

You people say this but none of you live in a garbage dump like Paris or something where it's already in full effect.

>creatura
Go back, spic.

they have no self awareness. They also dont understand that all races are being threatened, their hate is just so rabid they dont understand that everyone is mixing, not just whites

I'm not being sarcastic. I genuinely think white genocide is happening and I genuinely think it's a good thing

of course you do, you hate us because you aint us. That or you're a brainwashed race traitor

Or it's because you schizos are the only ones that care about this retarded irrelevant bullshit

if it's so retarded irrelevant why do you keep responding?

you're not just trying to deflect, right user?

So you replied to a conversation you're not a part in with a post that made it seem like you can only use insult as a response
...and now you make that same joke twice

Attached: Stifled Laugh.jpg (940x627, 52.75K)