Why are women so terrible in fighting anime?

You'd think in a fantasy setting you could see some hot women kicking ass. But it never happens. It's just a bunch of incompetent dunderheads too useless to do anything.

It's always the men who end up rushing in to save the day as the women end up as little more than just damsels.

Not to mention their shitty emotional hangups, like for fucks sake, is this how women are in real life? If I was a woman I'd be insulted that someone would portray my gender as just a useless pair of tits just waiting to be saved.

Attached: 977-9779535_sakura-sakuraharuno-sakurauchiha-sad-naruto-cry.png (1024x1075, 1.01M)

To answer your question, yes this is how women are in real life.

Though it is fantasy, so I agree they could make women do things they are utterly incapable of doing in real life, like handling their own problems.

Attached: Women.jpg (1920x1080, 353.86K)

>To answer your question, yes this is how women are in real life.
user literally stated he means fantasy.

>women
>fighting
Answered your own question.

>It's always the men who end up rushing in to save the day as the women end up as little more than just damsels.
And that is how people, both men and women, like it. It's normal.

women in fighting anime are portrayed as caring, understanding and mature so nothing like real life

alot of the other naruto female characters are pretty solid in some of the arcs.
Temari using her fan in the sasuke retrival ark, Tsunade after getting over her fear of blood, and Tayuya using genjutsu on shikamaru, etc

sakura is garbage tho and a main character

male chauvinism.

>Why are women so terrible
Yes.

Erza

Why do you think Sakura is so hated? After the Sasori arc she suddenly became easily the worst part of the series and should have been just replaced by Hinata at that point instead of just giving her a movie at the very end of the series.

>both men and women
i'm a woman and i fucking hate it.
i want it the opposite.

Attached: 653f5ec54d96.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

Because women are bad fighters in real life. Have you ever seen how limp wristed top level female fighters are when they shadowbox?

Because without contrast, constant ass kicking action gets numbing.
The women are damsels because they're good in that role. And the men are kickass cause they're good in that role, and when everyone plays their role well, it comes together to a good story.
If everyone's competing to be the main character then it just ends up an unfocused mess that keeps getting dragged out by side fights and tangents like black clover or modern one piece and probably a bunch of other shit that i haven't seen because it looked shit and i didn't even start reading it.
You can do role reversal but it'll always be a gimmick and people will want to come back to the save the princess plots

>and Tayuya using genjutsu on shikamaru
>One of Orochimaru's lieutenants managing to use genjutsu on a kid who's only been a ninja for about a year.
Congratulations?

>The women are damsels because they're good in that role. And the men are kickass cause they're good in that role, and when everyone plays their role well, it comes together to a good story.
Until you examine the role the female characters have in a series where both men and women are regularly conscripted.
>If everyone's competing to be the main character then it just ends up an unfocused mess
This is a bigger issue with Shonen content. There's no focus on other roles, in or out of combat. You couldn't sell "Has three bomb tags in his left pocket" or "Has excellent leadership skills" as a strength to a child unless he already liked the character.

>ignores the one instance Sakura was actually useful in helping defeat Sasori
Aside from that, she did nothing noteworthy

>should have been just replaced by Hinata
Kishi would have 100% ruined Hinata's character if that happened. The more screen time Sakura got, the worse she became. Hinata was spared becauae she got barely any screen time and was spared from Kishi's crappy writing.

>ignores the very first sentence in OP
You're retarded

Fairy Stacies rise up!

Why should women be strong?

Because they're conscripts.

No one asked, roastie.

ahem...

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Black Clover - 122 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.22_[2020.02.18_16.34.50].png (1280x720, 1.24M)

I don't understand why it became such a hot topic in these recent years? Is it because of the rise of feminism? More women watching anime? As a man do you think I particularly care if the girls are super strong? Sure I love some badass women but badass girl doesn't mean good girl. If she is cute and likeable enough I am good even if she is not a main fighter. This is the kind of thought process which ruined GoT.

Because male viewers don't care about the women being strong and female viewers don't care about the women at all.

>roastie
i dont think you know what that buzzword was originally used for.

tits or btfo
shonen isn't for girls, go watch a good female lead show like precure.

Attached: 566564563645.jpg (1809x693, 248.03K)

>btfo
i dont think you understand what that stands for either.
>precure
nobody except lolicons and actual children enjoy that show.

there are NO biological advantages to being a woman unless youre a hyena or fucking anglerfish.
mother nature is a gigantic faggot and should go back to trying to fix dolphin sonar for another million years.

well, I know at least one girl artist or two in Japan that watches precure and a lewd cosplayer.
Maybe it's too much for western women, but I'm normal and I enjoy how the show is Kamen Rider/Sentai in the form of anime with cute girls doing cute things, but punching hard when they need.

Tbf Tayuya was a kid too

The Sound village was pretty ridiculous looking back

>Until you examine the role the female characters have in a series where both men and women are regularly conscripted.
What are you arguing it's bad writing because it's illogical? Who fucking cares if it's logical? Autistics?
A story just needs to entertain. And being boring or numbing is not entertaining.

gender based strength deficit.

Women pick up on languages better than men, but that's the only thing that comes to mind

they are better at sucking cock

God I fucking hate it when it's a Noelle battle chapter.
It just goes on so long and I don't give the slightest shit about her character arc

You've clearly never had a fag suck your cock

And this is why mother nature made us males want to sacrifice ourselves for the female gender. It's biological. It's instinct to protect your female loved ones more.

I suggest to watch World's end harem to see what will happen when there are only a few males left to reproduce.

Any woman you see that has a shitty attitude towards male advantages will drop it overnight. She won't have a choice but to be under a man. In a harem at that.

Attached: [EMBER] S01E09-Feast of Debauchery (Uncensored) [C8F0AC3B].mkv_snapshot_14.50_[2022.04.22_11.14.17].jpg (1920x1080, 260.7K)

They're actually not since dudes usually have the experience of receiving and giving so they're better equipped to learn the technique.

Just wait for Kubo to make the difference soon.

really? I loved when she got that sexy water armor thing.

Attached: [WhoWillReplaceHS] Burn the Witch - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.16_[2020.10.04_04.52.53].png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

the feeling of being weak is the absolute worst.
i dont want to be protected. it's humiliating.

So girls are better at eating out then?

I've seen 8 million battle bikini's.
I'm beyond tired of it. I just want the plot to progress and whenever a side character gets a highlight fight I'm like "Welp, nothing of value is going to happen for at least 4 weeks now."

Attracting men, sympathy and having it easier in life.

Probably. They probably have more practice at it than anyone else and they don't have beard stubble which i imagine would not feel good.

It's written by men who can't write women. Shounen by women doesn't have this problem nearly as much

Are you a woman? It's a biological urge to feel and be weak.

Attached: 1649175304468.jpg (375x500, 20.57K)

>attracting men
only an advantage if you live in a first world country. if youre in the desert or brazil youre fucking screwed (literally lol)
>sympathy
huge disadvantage
>having it easier in life
only if you live in a first world country

>only an advantage if you live in a first world country. if youre in the desert or brazil youre fucking screwed (literally lol)
Huh, no.
>huge disadvantage
Again, no?
>only if you live in a first world country
No. You are a woman, aren't you?

Lmao. Yeah Winry and Shiemi are such mold breakers

i dont feel weak, i'm just tired of being seen as such.

I'm sorry, but you're going to have to accept your role and take advantage of it. Stop fighting your biology.

LET MEN LEAD. You cause chaos when you don't let men in your life lead.

Attached: 1637811220280.jpg (1920x1260, 1002K)

how the fuck would attracting men be an advantage in a country where people act like monkeys all the time?
how the fuck would sympathy be an advantage in any realm outside of taking care of children?

There should be more anime with women being absolute fucking psycho while fighting

Attached: DCD79EF7-1486-4DF0-9E79-65003D2DAB61.gif (540x390, 1.47M)

Read Claymore

>A story just needs to entertain.
This mentality is exactly why Shonen Jump will never embrace its true potential.

god i hate women

I remember that show. It got a modern reboot, didn't it? What was the name?

Don't have anger/hate. Not sure how old are you but after 30, you just accept female nature and adjust to the current era.

That may mean just abstaining for long periods of time.

Attached: 1650735706240.jpg (640x568, 90.02K)

Shounen authors should just write male characters and give them boobs.

>mature
Hahahahahahahahaha
That's more fantastical than any high magic.

Try Airmaster or Moribito if you want to see competent female fighters.

Most conscripts in real life are worthless though so using that as your reasoning is retarded.

*conscripts
female conscripts