Shuumatsu no Valkyrie

Chapter 62 and 63 spoilers are out.

gorilife.com/shumatu-78/
gorilife.com/shumatu-79/

Attached: S__103047293.jpg (1108x1478, 580.6K)

Young zeus looks cool

I knew the flashback was coming but damn, when will this shit end?

simo never

The fights are getting dragged these days to extend the series.

>it's a magic eyes human rep episode
>it's a "god uses forbidden life as fuel power up mode" episode
This is really getting repetitive at this point.
Simo will almost definitely have super eyes too.
Flashback seems fine, but feels like too little too late. Even with it, Hades just doesn't have a ton of characterization, and aside from a cool design, it doesn't feel like there's much reason to root for him outside of not wanting the Greeks to become even more of a meme.

The chink will get mogged by chad aryan brocon. That sissy head of the worm Qin Xia huang will pull out his ace up hos sleeve but still get BTFO by Chades as he should

this is getting a bit boring ngl.

lmao who's that ant dude

>there's much reason to root for him outside of not wanting the Greeks to become even more of a meme.
That's a reason to want him to lose. The best reason to want him to win is so better humans are more likely to win later.

Adamas
The fourth brother of Zeus, Poseideon and Hades

Its the guy that got rekt by poseidon

why did they make an OC donut steel good when the greeks have like a trillion gods

For similar reasons as to why they populated the deities' side of the roster with four major Greek gods: they're popular and well-known. I'd argue the mainstream cast of godly competitors lent Shuumatsu no Valkyrie a good deal of popularity back when the series was just starting up.

No Persephone?

persephone soon

How soon?

Holy the hype is killed

Hades is boring.

Would you?

Attached: Gaia.png (640x853, 1.02M)

>Hades is faithful to his wife but he has no children with Persephone and she also fucks other men/has children with them
>Zeus fucks everyone but has a jealous wife
>Poseidon fucks everyone and doesn't have a jealous wife
yep, this shows who is the most based of the three brothers

Attached: poseidon.png (1736x2480, 1.73M)

I already saw this post. Why do you like this jobber so much?

I'd like to see Biblically accurate angels on a series such as this. They are truly uncanny in appearance, but really cool.

Honestly, I don't think RoR is quite suitable for that with all other designs so far

I hate to see the chinese milf in distressed.

Hades does have children with Persephone, if we ignore cuckold fanfiction with Zeus being Hades and Hades being Zeus but Zeus plowing everyone's wife while literally him (Hades) does not.

Fun chapter but holy shit end this fight already...

Attached: 1623952042305.png (526x341, 165.56K)

Who is gonna fight Leonidas, Simo, Kintaro, Rasputin,Tesla and Nostradamus?

Attached: Lu Bu.jpg (1407x999, 453.99K)

Honestly when you back and read this fight in one sitting it doesnt drag too bad at all, it’s just the monthly release that makes it feel that way.

Simo is fighting Apollo, Rasputin is fighting Beelzebub, Tesla is fighting Susano. Rest I’m not too such about

Everything is fault of the ducking wanked mercury addict.

Wouldn't Tesla and Beelzebub make more sense as a matchup, since they're both mad scientists?

They actually took one of the rarer Persephone interpretation and made her the former ruler of the underworld
Or at least what I think after seeing in the spoilers

I feel like Notradamus would be a better match for Apollo since not only is Notradamus known for predicting things, he's also a twink, Apollo's favorite

I thought there was no mention of her?

Apollo - Simo - Apollo wins
Rasputin - Anubis - Rasputin wins
Loki - Nostradamus - Nostradamus wins, Odin is very angry
Susanoo - Okita - who knows
Odin - Tesla (with Brunhilde) - Odin wins
Kintaro - Beelzebub - Kintaro wins
Leonidas - I don't know, which god remain?

Anubis

Sigurd+Brun vs Odin when?

>implying they would let Simo, the most hyped character lose

I mean simo's opponent most likely is apollo so if hades doesnt win his fight its pretty much guaranteed that the next greek is a must win.

Attached: 1636125613577.jpg (554x433, 73.12K)

This battle feels like a double KO to be honest

Who the fuck is hyped about simo besides a couple of anond in these threads? if anything Okita and Nostradamus we're hyped in the manga canonically

>minthe and leuce

It's fucking over, I knew they wouldn't let the ch*na win OR deviate from the kengan script. That butler giving him Poseidon's trident basically sealed the deal.

When are they going to put Sigurd in this

Well he did win the Twitter poll which got his design revealed early.

>kengan script
What does that have to do with RoR?

bumperinho

The results of the kengan omega tournament predict the results of RoR and vice versa (used to be when RoR was ahead of kengan).

Round 1-2 :
The Gods gain a 2-0 lead establishing their homefield advantage, Purgatory also gets a 2-0 lead.

Round 3-4 :
Humans match the score with a dominant 2 wins streak, Kengan also matches up with Purgatory.

Round 5 :
The gods manage to stop the humans winning streak to stay threatening in the story, Purgatory also stops Kengans winning streak with a worm intervention.

Round 6 :
Kengan wins, therefore humans also wins.

Since Purgatory won round 7, Qin Shi Huang will lose to not let humans have a lead in the tournament.

Shuumatsu can't be a copy of the Omega shitshow because the antagonists are strong and there are going to be at least 14 matches total due to Buddha's actions.

Thanks a lot, I didn't know all that. Then it's sad.

It's just a coincidence but it's pretty weird that it was completely accurate so far.

>Ares in round table but not hermes
Reminder that Ares is the strongest greek

The accuracy was one thing, the fact the exactly same numbered fight had a madman with a tongue tattoo throwing every jobber line/action known to man at his opponent to be oneshot is whats really driving me into being a meme singularity believer.

Attached: 1627276860906.jpg (768x1024, 206.41K)

Pretty much this. Ror actually makes it seem like an uphill battle with gods winning more often than not. Kengan is just Kure/Ohma wank nowadays

Also the guys who turned the tournament around for the good guys were both "losers" whose inclusion in the cast was a surprise (Julius and Kojiro).

That ones a bit of a stretch given Julius was hardly a actual loser having his only loss to Wakatsuki after he beat the living shit out of him.

Hajun wasn't an easy fight let alone one shot. Kanoh on the other hand manhandled Lu.

I just thought it was weird that some people were comparing Tenkaichi to Kengan and predicting the plot based on that, and now I see it here as well

The prevalence of Brunhild, and the presence of Odin, make me think the twist is that the penultimate fighter of humanity will be her husband Sigurd/Siegfried, slayer of the dragon Fafnir and bearer of the demonic sword Gram/Balmung. After some emotional drama, he and Brun team up to fight Odin; they lose by technicality but take him down with them. Goll and Leonidas team up for the final battle, humanity's last stand.

I just want Leonidas, Simo and Tesla to win, simple as. Nostradamus should lose because I don't like smug little shits and I don't like ching cheng hanji either, so Hades should win

I imagine he would be the motivation for her to start this whole shenanigan. I will be pretty disappointed if the guy isn't even mentioned because I love the legend.

Comparing Tenkaichi to Kengan makes no sense unless you're comparing it to Ashura and even then, you must only be taking the results of round 2 into account. But both Omega and RoR have the same number of fighters with a "good" guy and "bad" guy and they follow the same kind of narrative structure. They were compared pretty much since the beginning.

I love my wife Brunhilde!

Attached: Brunhilde193.png (275x391, 107.16K)

It already got to the point where this is the only manga I avoid spoilers because it's the only one to get me actually looking forwards to reading it.

So how exactly do different pantheons of gods work in this manga
Seem like Zeus owns the heaven?
What do Odin or poo gods have to say about that?

Zeus is well known as king of the gods
He mogged the head poo god but he seems pretty equal with Odin