Engage Kiss

What do you think of KEY's next masterpiece?

youtube.com/watch?v=PyzxyUCRj6Y&t=33s

who's going to die first?

Attached: 0424-1-.jpg (489x700, 115.74K)

So Maeda is alive?

Another generic self-insert MC surrounded by generic quirky girls that will want his dick just because.
Hard pass.

notUtaha is going to be best girl

Attached: 1650805449672.webm (1280x720, 179.87K)

He's probably ashamed of writing that flopped Kamisama show.

Looks okay I will watch it
saved

I don't think this has anything to do with KEY. This is by Maruto, guy behind WA2 and Saekano.

picked up

I dunno why, it just reminded me of KEY designs and boy meets girl + fantasy shit.

Feel the same. Also it feels very, as the newer generations would say, "chuuni". The designs and everything. Might as well be a phone kusoge advertisement like takt op.

next flop

Maede is a gacha made billionaires now.
He also said he won't touch anime again - even if his game is to be adapted he will let others handle the anime.

White Album 3 here we come

Attached: 000asta.jpg (1080x1080, 415.65K)

>original
I hope it's an entertaining trainwreck

Sure that game was a success? Because I never heard anything about it anymore after the announcement.

>Maruto
>Main heroine (pink) absolutely wins and the other gets absolutely destroyed
Yep, sounds about right

Fuck, will Maruto stop being a hack and start creating top tier love triangles again?

This feels like the type of anime I would have gotten excited about 14 years ago

Attached: EZBCgKz.png (495x279, 31.88K)

Are you confusing this with Prima Doll?

This. Why are japs so fucking unoriginal? 1 outlier creates a formula and then a million bugs churn it out until there’s nothing left.

Well I hope it's better than the "most heartbreaking anime ever"

Attached: Izanami.Kyouko.full.3131389.jpg (1048x1667, 165.95K)

how the fuck? i didn't hear a single thing about it in the west, how did it just detrhone FGO?

>user knows absolutely nothing about the characters and settings
>makes sweeping generalizations about those fucking unoriginal japs

the game was shilled by some vtubers

Why would you hear anything about it in the west? You'd have to wait 2 years for them to get a translation first.

Is not isekai, idolshit or yuribait so it is already more original than 80% of the stuff airing this season.

There's very few gacha that pander to yuri fans so it just completely mogged that market with its high budget and VN-style.

so vtubers are what defeated FGO...

Attached: 1570306570464.png (449x442, 150.53K)

they weren’t just going to adapt summer pockets and call it a day?

Nah it's just very well made with a good story. Doesn't even have to rely on PVP or multiplayer to bring in the whales like some games.

>in the west

Attached: 23b946.jpg (472x266, 16.31K)

Fuck that ending. The faggot didn't even go after the organization and will now have a few years left taking care of her since the disease progresses.

How is this related to KEY?

Should've fucked Izanami-san

Attached: Kamisama.ni.Natta.hi.full.3127819.jpg (1020x1459, 222.19K)

>KEY
This a problem because my expectations tell me that I will cry and that affects my entrie enjoyment of the product.

Try watching the PV, key is not involved.

What is it even about?

I consider series that make me cry great why would it be bad to have one of the rare series that make you feel things

>anime
when will they go back to making VNs?

This.
These types of series worked much better as VNs. They are usually shit as anime.

She is ugly and already lost.

Attached: engage.jpg (1920x1080, 176.14K)

They need to hand their works over to JC Staff, they were the only ones who knew what they were doing this last decade

>hax main heroine
meh, she's probably not even going to be half as amusing as Megumi.

Megumi was boring as sin though, still better than the others.

The loli.

Is this yet another tearjerker?

Very interesting.

We'll see.

He should stick to writing games. Same with Nasu.

They can’t adapt their writing to weekly episodes with limited runtime.

>Maeda is now writing a yuri vn/gacha and succeeding
Wait what? When did this dude become a yurifag?

>KEY
OP is a retard that didn't even bother to look up anything related to the show. The author is by the Saekano guy, while the art is by the DAL and Neptunia guy.

Yeah, isn't the new key series about military robot cunnies learning how to peace after wars?

Is this Mirai Nikki but deredere?

FGO is lacking as always

Attached: 1458235726474.png (185x203, 58.56K)

It's literally the Date A Live/Neptunia/Fairy Fencer designer

To gatekeep people like you.

Nasu's an autist who needs to make the main story chapters 900 pages long, so he takes a year to write each chapter and there's just very little content beetween main chapters to keep people spending or caring. Then, there's Arcade having lots of shit people want in a desperate attempt to not die completely

EK is not KEY

Yep. Militarly lolibots go Gochiusa after the war.
Even then, Maeda isn't involved in that.

Op is a retard, this has nothing to do with key

Attached: Screenshot_20220425-153903_Chrome.jpg (993x1385, 259.15K)

And it's another gacha, kill me now

Yuri sells