ITT: incel note

>Light stalks a womyn he literally just met for hours. he starts up conversations with her really creepily, ignores her clear polite requests that he leave xer alone. gets increasingly obsessed with stopping xer from reaching a police station where xhe can report a serious crime he committed against xer and xer partner. he even k*lls xer but makes it look like s*ic*de

why the f*ck does Yea Forums defend this serial incel r*pist?

Attached: 1650860331794.jpg (283x320, 7.1K)

>incel
Kys, femcel.

(you)

kill yourself filthy incel ever women wants you dead even your mom, your gay dad & gaybros wants to fuck your ass

>even your mom, your gay dad & gaybros wants to fuck your ass
He seems to be in a lot of demand. Are you insulting him or complementing him?

user please. I just wanted an honest answer to my question.

I've been trying to watch Death Note but I can't get past this episode. It's too triggering for me.

How is that a complement?

You seem to be implying that he is so hot that even his mother, father and all his bros want to fuck him in the ass.

That's what happens to dumb roastoids. They die.

And?
L is a villian

> dumb

> womyn

Pick one Anonymous. She was smart before she was Epsteined by Yagami-san.

Us incels rule the world.

Attached: Death Note v01 (2005) (Digital) (KG Manga)-Death Note v01 - p049 (KG Manga).jpg (1363x877, 411.63K)

>Naomi Misora, will go to a hidden place and commit suicide …. After sucking my c***
There, it was so easy. Light's clearly gay.

tl;dr
ywnbaw

wow I see what you do here, me

I'm actually cis if you were wondering.

Are you femcels complementing incels or insulting them? Why do you keep implying that they are so hot that even their mothers, fathers and bros want to fuck them in the ass?

Light is hot so it's ok

>Are you femcels complementing incels or insulting them?
we're complisulting incels

bruh, there's a typo "every women" get it right

0/10 try again

>gaybros wants to fuck your ass
god i wish

Someone from /thread got super assblasted eh

Yes. Your mother.

Technically, yes. The writers had to dumb down Naomi and kill her off because she was making the story too complicated. I was pretty pissed when this happened but since then my hatred for females has grown after knowing that they are effectively aristocrats and I'm their slave so I'm now indifferent to this scene.

good bait

Nice boat. Good luck bro.

She's the one who was trying to stalk Kira. If anything Light reveresed unoed her to save Kira's glorious purpose.

Are you LITERALLY retarded?
OP is clearly taking the piss, why would you reply to him seriously?

Whoa the schizo himself replied

>reddit spacing like a roastie
>taking the piss
user, I...

Death Note can't actually force people to do what they won't do. Naomi was depressed due to her fiancee's death so there was a chance she would commit suicide hence why that worked.

>serial incel r*pist
I wouldn't mind him if that was all he was that. I might've even defended him. But him killing men was inexcusable so I don't support him.

>why the f*ck does Yea Forums defend this serial incel r*pist?
Because incels everywhere?

Have you seen the amount of fangirls Light had both inside the story and outside? It won't be hard to convince any girl to suck his cock.

I don't remember thia chapter at all

Some of those men were actual criminals and murderers tho

Yup. I'm pretty sure Naomi was a creep who wanted to suck his dick too like the rest of the females in the series. That would be the main reason why she trusted him so easily and gave up her name. Simps get the rope.

literally who

There's no such thing as simping for males, that just called acknowledging your superiors, foid

Irrelevant. Pretty much all of them were already in jail anyway. Killing men is never excusable unless it's a situation in which the only way one can survive is by killing a man.

OP is a fuck*ng fagg*t

>Implying
Both the men and femoids he killed contributed to nothing positive and was a net gain for society tho

His first voluntary kill was when he murdered some guy for cat calling(which was changed to rape in the anime because even the studio he came off as such a simp).

yotsuba employed 300,000 people

Maybe in the anime but not realistically. Men in jail usually work and contribute to the economy. The only time it would realistically benefit society in a non self-defence situation to kill a man might be killing a dictator, a terrorist mastermind or an underworld boss but even there there are several factors at play.

>xer
Stopped reading right there.

Attached: trannycopter.gif (758x601, 391.43K)

He still comes off as a simp though. You don't kill a man for a femoid, especially when her life is not even in danger.

>the HECKIN menarino are opressed pls don't kill them :(
When the fuck did we allow women and trannies on this board

true, all incel series must die

Dick or GTFO incel.

Dick alone isn't enough. It must include the balls too. Dick can be faked easily.

end yourself incel

Kys, being redpilled on femoids being the root of all evil and that male life should be cherished is not incel

incelbros...

Based and malepilled.

So why are people acting like make life is oh so precious all of a sudden now?

>femoids being the root of all evil
>he doesn't know

Attached: Hitler_laugh.jpg (220x123, 3.81K)

because it takes 9 months mathlet

Jews are fine because they're mostly male. But women are responsible for everything bad thing and societies getting destroyed

you will never be a woman.

>So why are people acting like male life is oh so precious all of a sudden now
Because it is. A society with happy men is a society with a happy future. Men build civilizations and make progress while females are parasites and a net drain on society and taxes. Females literally leech 200000 dollars on average in the U.S. by the end of their lives. How would society survive without men?

The fuck is with these /r9k/ threads?

more like crystal cafe is leaking out.

Somehow their concept of "insults" seem to be implying that "incels" are so attractive and desired that even their parents and all their bros want to fuck them in the ass.

incel trigger the thread

1 hour and a clearly off-topic thread is still up
Does this board even have moderation anymore?

It's just 1 schizo samefagging.

why do tourists love this word?

Attached: Untitled.png (1097x436, 52.79K)

Are we really doing this again?

cool it with the antisemitic remarks

Not that user, but

This is actually Reddit spacing.

MODS where the fuck are you

Because mods and jannies don't do their jobs and threads like this last hours sometimes even days

What? Did you even read the manga? The death note makes anyone follow any order that’s humanly possible.

You guys make flat-earthers look sane. Get off the Internet.

It's both.

>flat-earthers look sane
kek

That doesn't explain why the off-topic thread that was reported 1 hour ago is still up.