In 2022 you can buy Tsuyatsuya manga in American bookstores

>In 2022 you can buy Tsuyatsuya manga in American bookstores

Attached: Tsuya.jpg (1800x4000, 530.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnbk6MYGpNJhDT745f_5AFW0gYvNnFE3XRW-bJe8U-NUEHXA/viewform?usp=send_form
youtube.com/watch?v=5PCWUCv1rnU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haven't read a single work

Seven Seas localized degenerate shit, it's not really that shocking.

>American bookstores would rather put Japanese smut in their shelves instead of capeshits.

Yes, since people might actually buy that.

You can also get Butcha-U manga in American stores now

Attached: 2C989BF5-1F6C-4812-AD7F-B5F5909C751E.jpg (1500x2138, 887.69K)

I know you Seven Seas fags lurk here, god bless you negroes for localizing lewd Shueisha stuff that the prudes at Viz wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole. Do those generic isekai crap that keeps getting localized sell though?

Because it sells apparently.
Nobody is buying comics anymore.

disappointed this isnt NTR isekai

Capeshit comics are a joke. They shot themselves in the foot and gutted themselves, it’s deserved.

capeshits fandom moved on to the movies.

>butcha-u
when did he go legit?
has he even produced anything past the hooters doujinshi?

There's some NTR involving male elf prostitutes and their extra long penises.

How long until Americans start ripping off the manga style to try to compete with the japs? i mean they are alrady ripping off the anime style and calling their cartoons anime

>forgetting all those how to draw manga books

A few years back. Micro Magazine is getting hentai artists to work on the manga adaptions for their light novels. Sasayuki is another, they’re doing the Minecraft series.

I visited midtown comics (big name comic book store in NYC ) a while back because my local comic book store didn't have what I wanted. They had hagure idol

Attached: Snapchat-2114317462.jpg (1386x2688, 1.31M)

Marvel already started hiring some artists from Japan like Gurihiru to work on comics. Getting them to develop a style that’s a mix of manga and western comics.

Attached: D9213BBB-A915-46D1-AFC3-0658E74B1BE7.jpg (791x1200, 277.88K)

Google "marvel Mangaverse". It happened in like 2000

They seem to be all in on letting peach momoko make what she wants which is pretty cool . They previously had an artist there named Sana Takeda who did some nice art

Is this the Rakujitsu no Pathos mangaka?

Attached: 0cd6aa758a843772f97b8661e491d642[1].jpg (728x1090, 160.75K)

>current editor in chief at marvel used to write comics under the pen name Akira Yoshida and when people would ask he swore up and down it was an actual japanese guy who marvel hired
>this went on for like a decade and he only admitted to being akira yoshida like a year ago

Good riddance.

Reminder that Ghost Ship is literally our guy. According to leaks:

>Someone high up at Seven Seas really likes Yabuki and wanted to release To Love Ru.
>They approached Shueisha expecting them to say no, but instead Shueisha said yes and offered them more lewd manga.
>Seven Seas licensed To Love Ru and the original distributor Macmillan kicked up a fuss and said they wouldn’t distribute it.
>Seven Seas instead created the Ghost Ship label for stuff too lewd for Macmillan to handle. Diamond Distribution was willing to look after it.
>Ghost Ship launched and stuff sold decently.
>When Covid got worse, Diamond half shut down.
>Seven Seas sent out some feelers to other distributors and Penguin Random House was willing to distribute the entire line, including the lewd shit.
>Seven Seas ended contracts with Macmillan and Diamond. Then partnered with Penguin Random House for distribution.
>This literally all happened because someone high up at Seven Seas is horny for Yabuki’s art.

cape shit legitimately is not even naruto level when it comes to art and themes

Attached: Madera vs hashirama.jpg (1600x1200, 454.87K)

Yeah.
Seven Seas probably picked up this series because it’s shorter to see if it sells before going after Rakujitsu no Pathos.

>might as well cheat
How does a single guy visiting brothels count as cheating?

Some of this shit is too good to be true. I know we're in the worst timeline yet there's still evidence otherwise.

>fist of the north star Vol 4

We are getting it in early May in the UK pisses me off makes me remember the old n64 pal days when Games would come out and we would need to wait 8+months was a hellish time.

cheating in isekai means something else

He’s not cheating on the girls. He has cheat powers to make overpowered potions which he may as well use.

He makes some potions, sells them and then spends his money at the brothels.

But the movies are terrible and only getting worse

How many time can we seriously watch Superman die and come back to life plus he’s white and the markets outgrown whites

>This literally all happened because someone high up at Seven Seas is horny for Yabuki’s art.

Is that why they picked up DARLING in the FRANXX and Ayakashi Triangle?Based if true

Too bad it was wasted on a nobody character.

Isn’t Superman’s son gay now? How much longer until he goes after his dads title.

Because it surely worked the first time and didn't devolve into calarts style remember Voltron?

> plus he’s white and the markets outgrown whites

I doubt the black nerds gave 2 fucks the superheros were white I would also asumme they are like every other race and could not be more turned off by the tokenism of today's comics.

I wish Seven Seas license rescued Bastard from Viz due to all the censorship and annoying large sfx sound effects ruining the artwork. Sometimes, I feel that Viz should have died alongside Tokyopop

but not his games for some reason.....

The market has outgrown whites I’m sorry you had to hear it here first

black nerds were always about dragon ball and naruto anyways

Submit it in the licensing survey. They might be able to take it from Viz and give it an uncut release like they did Ayakashi Triangle.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnbk6MYGpNJhDT745f_5AFW0gYvNnFE3XRW-bJe8U-NUEHXA/viewform?usp=send_form

Considering Seven Seas translated fucking Creature Girls without any censorship whatsoever, I think we can safely say we have a solid replacement for Viz

b-but I thought young people would buy this according to our new diversity hires... w-were they wrong?
youtube.com/watch?v=5PCWUCv1rnU

Attached: file.png (1200x628, 831.75K)

To me every manga released in English is a manga lost to plebs.

I think more interesting is that you are even starting to see manga for little girls get licensed, I saw this on the shelf at a QBD a few months back

Attached: 9781632369413.jpg (892x1326, 666.41K)

He has been one of my least favourite h-mangaka for over a decade now.

How can anyone like those wrinkly ass tits and shitty faces he draws?

That was canceled even if comics wer as based and redpilled as you want it to be pol it would still not sell American comics sucks

Shueisha seems content to let Viz have all their usual battle shonen shit, Seven Seas can only get their hands on the lewd manga that Viz wouldn't touch.

And yugioh

Yeah the young girls market has started to become a target for companies. Seven Seas licensed a bunch of cat manga over the past year. People have been complaining but apparently Cat Massage Therapy and Wonder Cat Kyuu-chan are printing money with the kids.

Attached: B38DA5C8-D621-4E0E-8D7B-B33F8832DDF8.png (320x449, 210.98K)

the problem with superhero comics is mainly the whole versions/multiverse/iterations in the comics (which they are trying to force it in the movies).
If someone who wants to read Spiderman will need to read a shit ton of comics (of read the whole wiki page for each iteration of Spiderman).
If someone wants to read something like Kimetsu no Yaiba, he will only need to read aroudn 200 chapters and thats it.

Did this author ever release an alternate ending of Tatoeba Haha where the son wasn't able to stop the mom?

people will eat anything up, even shitty isekais.

>Walk into my local store of the biggest bookstore chain in Canada
>Buy Gimme That Semen! by Doumou
>Look the cashier in the eye the whole time while buying it

Attached: indigo.png (731x385, 203.81K)

shame, he never fucked the neighbor

Attached: 0090-025.jpg (1080x1500, 247.89K)

Don’t forget your copy of Massive user!

Attached: 2AF28927-E4BB-48A4-984E-108D7A4C5053.jpg (859x1200, 193.35K)

kek
about 10 years ago, in my local bookstore, you could only find a small section for manga while comics had a bigger section.
I visited the same bookstore in january to buy the Percy Jackson books and I found out the manga section was way bigger and now there was only a small place for comics (yep, nobody bought anything at all except some spiderman comics) and they are still trying to sell that America Chavez garbage.
There is a Marvel and DC section but it has shit like art books from the movies (pic related).

Attached: I didnt buy it I swear.png (1280x720, 839.06K)

movies are not made for comicfags but for normalfags instead.
that's why the marvel movieverse still sells.

That’s happening in most places lately.

Casuals aren’t interested in buying the actual comics. They might get the art books and little girls might pick up DC Super Hero Girls graphic novels but that’s about it. Unlike manga where the audience does seem to have some interest in reading the original material, even if they don’t stick with it until the end.

american shit sucks because its all owned by corporations. Independent twitter and instagram artists should release more comics, ones that dont suck ass preferably

I was gonna buy Metamorphosis™ by Shindo L but it is not sold in stores and has to be bought online

absolute unit lmao

those diversity hires also said we shouldnt buy it if we didnt like it.

So I did what I was told.

Attached: file.png (550x369, 208.35K)

Those motherfuckers, stop taking away all these great H-artists!

Every manga of a significant length you know about was published by a large corporation.
The difference is that those corporations still operate on a business model of producing an array of varying products instead of a single product under 50 different names.