Kanojo, Okarishimasu

It's over. Kazuya and Chizuru ship has sunk.

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 194.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anime.awatches.live/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine thinking Chizuru won't win.

Try watching the actual good version of this manga instead, Video Girl Ai.

anime.awatches.live/

what happened?

the next chapter shows them go three months without talking to each other

Are you sure it's "months" and not "weeks?"

Judging by Kazuya's long hair, yes.

But that is good

hahahahahah

Q predicted this

nothing, for 3 months apparently

she's just pulling a sumi
n-no w-worries!

ESTO ES EL FIN

As if he won't rent her again for Christmas.

Rukabros... Is she not gonna go forward? Without whorezuzu messing it up?

Cover picture is Mizuhara, street style. She's got your heart in her hands.

Mizuhara slides away from the door and lays down so as not to make a sound.
"Oh god no I can't take this anymore."

She gets a read on the line right away.
An exhilarated Kazuya waits for Mizuhara's reply, but it doesn't come easily.
When I take a bath or go to bed, I just worry about Mizuhara's reply.

Narration: For a few tens of thousands of dollars, you can become the boyfriend of a beautiful girl, and in a few seconds, you can contact (and connect with) the person you like. So when does this "pain" become instant?

Cut to Mizuhara at stage rehearsals.
In between breaks, she tries to write a message to Kazuya to reply to him, but I couldn't hit the send button.

Narration: Ruka had been on full alert, was relieved to find that I had not been able to contact Mizuhara even once over a period of about three months.

Kazuya, who was in a dirty room, opens his door to see Yaemori.

Next issue: Carrot

Hiroyuki ate pudding and Miyajima bought a TV.

Apparently the leaked page with Kazuya looking rough is fake somehow.

Rare VGA chad.

>In between breaks, she tries to write a message to Kazuya to reply to him, but I couldn't hit the send button.
For 3 months? a lousy line message for 3 months?
Isn't this the best proof she only ever cared about his(family's) money?

>Chizurusimps will defend this

>Apparently the leaked page with Kazuya looking rough is fake somehow.
Too bad. The only instance of Kazuya looking cool, and we were denied it.

So this proves Chizuru is probably with Umi doing his movie. And Kazuya still hasn't broken up with Ruka after 3 fucking months. This author really is drawing his ultimate 300 chapter cuck fantasy.

>So this proves Chizuru is probably with Umi doing his movie.
not really, it can be anything
>And Kazuya still hasn't broken up with Ruka after 3 fucking months.
He is keeping her in reserve, always was the case

Mamibros, it's our time.

It just proves that Chizuru reaps the benefits of Kazuya starting her career but won't even respond to a text from him in 3 months. Human trash.

>Human trash.
I think this is thanks to Mami who pointed out to Chizuru that Kazuya did all that for her to get to her pants. It seemed as if she didn't realize it earlier. So it's not like she is trash, she just acts accordingly, Kazuya didn't earn anything by doing that, she treats him like she would treat any other simp/paypig.

Bruh, she thought Kazuya loves Mami after all that length he went for her crappy movie.

>she thought Kazuya loves Mami
It was more about if he still has lingering feelings for her, since all he wants is her happiness. She didn't want to hurt him by telling all the shit Mami told about him.

Based, Kazuya needed a reality check, if this still isn't enough he can be too far gone at this point.

Let me remind you she still has his mother's engagement ring. She didn't give it back to him event after he found out about it. There is no reason why she should hold on to it. She still wants to continue practicing the good fiancee routine.

Reiji will find a way to glorify her behavior anyway, he always does

KNEEL

Attached: 1ct7sddrpn981.png (856x960, 298.24K)

There's no need to. It's not like she owes him anything. He never demanded sex/ relationship for the movie. He was doing it to help her achieve her dream that's all it was.
I fucking told you he will only get an arigatou for the movie.

The 3 months of nothing confirms another thing: how dishonest Reiji has been writing this shitty manga.
It seemed as if Chizuru got provoked by Ruka to go on the trip, that maybe showed some jealousy, but in actuality she only went to secure the lie. Now when the lie is safe she doesn't give a shit if Ruka flirts with Kazuya or not. The whole condom shit was superfluous.

Somebody post the Ippo copypasta
>SIMP HARDER KAZUYA JUST SIMP HARDER
>YOU STILL HAVE SAVINGS IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

spoil when

>runs from his confession
>only pretends to go along with it when her ass is on the line
>proceeds to ignore him for 3 months
At what point do you admit that she just doesn't want to be with him?

>she just doesn't want to be with him?
She admitted (to herself) that much

Attached: 359c0ddaafd008aba571c86d337a17e1.jpg (1790x1300, 551.44K)

At what point do we admit that she's such a broken person that she doesn't even realize her flip flopping is causing nothing but misery to everyone around her. Granny was probably laughing because she saw the spoilers way before everyone else.

Arigatou in 7 chapters.

GRANNY SHE'S GOING AWAY WHAT DO I DO

PAY HER MORE KID JUST PAY HER MORE

NARROW YOUR MIND ,AMP YOUR SIMPERY AND PAY HER MORE

YAMATO DAMASHII

YOU STILL HAVE MONEY LEFT IN YOUR SAVINGS

YAMATO DAMASHII

PAY HER MORE LOSER
MA'AM I HAVEN'T USED EVERYTHING I'VE SAVED YET

CHIZ OPENS HERSELF A BIT LOL

>YOU GOTTA PAY HER MORE!
>ACTIVATE THE OBSTINATION IN YOUR HEART!
>CALL FORTH YOUR YAMATO DAMASHII KINOSHITA BLOOD!
>REMEMBER YOUR MISSION! I'LL LEND YOU MORE MONEY IF YOU NEED IT

cue new 1 month long cheerup date that makes Chizuru's walls crack a little bit more.

Pay more
Kinoshita delusion
yamato damashii
remember your mission
it's all for the bloodline

Kaz rent copypasta:

>Kaz: Ma'am, She is giving the fucking silent treatment and moved away!

>Nagomi: Holy Fuck! I didn't think it would come to this! You gotta PAY HER MORE, mah boy! GSimpery and PAY HER MORE!

>Kaz: Ok ma'am, Ima gonna pay more and narrow my mind! Here we go! Hoyl fuck! I got plenty of money in my savings! Granny, you're the best grandma ever! (dogezas and cries)

>Chizuru: Oh shit! He's got plenty of money in his savings! FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

He regains his senses and manages to PAY MORE and WAKE THE KINOSHITA BLOODLINE

>Kaz gets clientzoned for 50 chapts
>Kaz helpless
>Nagomi being the delusional piece of shit she always is
>Ruka is on the radar
>Kaz is about to consider her
NO! I HAVEN'T SPENT MORE MONEY! MUH GRANNY'S HAPPINESS! HURRRRRRRR
>Picks his phone
I STILL HAVE MONEY LEFT IN MY SAVINGS
YAMATO DAMASHIIIII
KINOSHITA BLOODLINE CONTINUATION
NIPPON BANZAI
SEMESTER LONG RENTAL DATE

1. be a useless narrowminded simp, gets clientzoned for an arc
2. "grandma what do i do"
3. "PAY HER MORE, LOSER"
4. "ok ma'am" - pays her more
5. "OH FUCK HE SERIOUSLY THINKS HE CAN BE WITH A RaG! BUT THE MONEY HE SPENT WAS MORE THAN THE 1 YR LONG SILENT TREATMENT I'VE GIVEN HIM, ALL AT ONCE!"
6. Chiz gives up, leaves Diamond and becomes Kaz gf
7. "congrats Kazu-chan! The Kinoshita bloodline can still continue

That's all he ever gets (except the phone cover lol), because it doesn't cost her anything. It's the same with him constantly thanking her for nothing or apologizing.

Color me surprised if that alleged pixiv leak ends being true, and Kazuya gets punished by the plot for trying to be a human being who applies callous pragmatism (AKA lose his virginity with other girl) for once and not whiteknighting Chizuru.
This ain't like other times.

>One single piece of clothing traumatized Yea Forums
Either that or that beret has become a symbol of ridicule

>its over
you guys have never seen peach girl, have you?

Attached: 63870f0860039efa113f22f89a766b3e.jpg (525x342, 28.57K)

Someone should give one to Amamiya Sora as a present fully knowing what's the joke.

reading comprehension deficit is a wide-spread desease here on Yea Forums.
>I can't
then corrects herself with
>I shouldn't
because she is admitting to herself that she fell in love with kazuya, but shouldn't because "the rules"

her avoiding him isn't that strange for a girl that's never been in love before and had him kissed with THAT face twice.
she's a coward and going about this completely the wrong way and hurting kazuya in the progress, but I can subscribe that awkwardness to her inexperience with actual love. pretending/acting during rental dates is different than the real deal and she's learning that now.
but yeah, she really owes kazuya an apology. my dude's having it rough the bitches

kek, that's a good idea. With the same color too.
I went looking for pictures of her with one. Got distracted a bit because she's so captivatingly cute

Attached: 6a64231338508247.jpg (764x1024, 63.59K)

>proceeds to ignore him for 3 months
proceeds to go on dates with other guys(guys that actually pay) at least two of them every week for 3 months
ftfy

i dropped this manga not even one volume in, the threads and seethe are a lot more interesting honestly.

>never been in love before
no proof
>THAT face
She is an ACTRESS
>inexperience with actual love.
no proof
> she really owes kazuya an apology
Actually no, she doesn't owe him that, he is a client and clients shouldn't use private accounts to contact her. She owes him a rejection though, if she is adamant about not dating him she should just reject him flat out. End it. Here. Now.

Yeah. It's like train wrecks you see on the news. You just can't take your eyes off it.
When it's over, you'll forget about it in 10 minutes.

If she's filming a movie with Umi I doubt she has much time to go dating other guys. Too busy fucking him in bathrooms.

>no proof
there's no proof that it's otherwise. she herself said that she's inexperienced when talking to ruka. you may say that she's lying, but proof that she is. until there is something suggesting that she is lying, we have to assume that she's telling the truth.
I mean, she considered CPR a kiss. if that doesn't scream inexperienced virgin for you, I don't know what does

>but yeah, she really owes kazuya an apology. my dude's having it rough the bitches
She sees him w/ Ruka/Mami being caught in the and ghosts him 3 years.
Reiji wants to escalate shit.
Chizuru will finally give her apology when he is giving up and settling down. Which it basically what Chiz supposed to do: find him a cute gf.

>there's no proof that it's otherwise.
There is, Reiji explicitly stated that he has never tried to portray Chizuru as someone who hasn't been in love before. Just that she doesn't know what love is.

I his lesson learned will be he didn't give her enough money

nah i'm up to date with the plot and everything, this allows me to argue with people and increase the fuck.

>she doesn't know what love is
she could have just asked

Attached: cec.gif (295x210, 185.4K)

>Just that she doesn't know what love is.
She'll learn the hard way. And still plot will shift the blame into Kazuya and make it look like he crossed the line (when he is only being human).
Pic related is a signal she will try to keep things as they are as much as possible.

Attached: IMG_20220411_220025.png (547x341, 197.72K)

You know for the last 100 or so chapters people have been saying that Chizuru is going to learn this big lesson and get what's coming to her and she'll cry and be so sad she lost Kazuya.

But it continues to be the opposite. Kazuya's struggling. Crying. Sad. Chizuru's off living her life and not giving a fuck beyond "maybe I should text him....actually I can't".

Attached: boss.jpg (1115x1600, 229.42K)

>Narration: Ruka had been on full alert, was relieved to find that I had not been able to contact Mizuhara even once over a period of about three months.
She's the reason Kazuya's life quality went down the shitter. Seriously, truck kun shall pay her a visit.

Reading this is like watching a train wreck go on and on and on for years and it never stops. Muh cheesdos muh granny muh money ruka a shit imma dump her. WHAT SHE DID SOMETHING SHES SO NICE WAAAA IM IN HEAVEN MUH CHEESDOS I LOVE YOU!!!!

Goddamn enough already.

Remember when Ruka had a heart condition?
Whatever happened to that?

By hard way, i mean Kazuya trying to break free for once, telling his family the truth and Chiz seeing him "happy" with another girl and with his restored friendship with Kibe (even though the shaky grounds may shift to Kuri, as he seems to ship Kazuya with Chizuru).
Still the plot will find a way to make it look like he did the most unforgivable thing a man should do to a woman. It just takes Chizuru losing him for good to ever realize it, obviously when it's too late to do things right, but bc "le Kazuya bad did something bad", her coming out from her shell, even if too late, will get rewarded.

>"maybe I should text him....actually I can't".
this is true love

>she'll cry and be so sad she lost Kazuya.
will never happen, at most she'll be upset she lost a regular client.

No scans yet?