Shadows House 130

Experiment & Miscalculation. Dump a comin'

Attached: 0.jpg (1350x1920, 666.65K)

Attached: 0 (1).jpg (1350x1920, 593.02K)

Attached: 0 (3).jpg (1350x1920, 712.91K)

>experimenting on his brains
oh boy mad scientist time kate and emilyco don't know what they are getting into

out of order, my bad

Attached: 0 (2).jpg (1350x1920, 554.37K)

Attached: 0 (4).jpg (1350x1920, 673.55K)

Attached: 0 (5).jpg (1350x1920, 568.77K)

Attached: 0 (6).jpg (1350x1920, 512.94K)

Attached: 0 (7).jpg (1350x1920, 618K)

oh god, oh fuck

Attached: 0 (8).jpg (1350x1920, 591.79K)

Attached: 0 (9).jpg (1350x1920, 644.81K)

Attached: 0 (10).jpg (1350x1920, 699.24K)

Kate really should have seen this possibility coming but oh shit anyway.

Attached: 0 (11).jpg (1350x1920, 623.22K)

gonna need to think faster than that

Attached: 0 (12).jpg (1350x1920, 614.86K)

Release the poor clinger

Poor thing

Attached: 0 (13).jpg (1350x1920, 776.68K)

Attached: 0 (14).jpg (1350x1920, 612.95K)

I have faith that they're good and just fucking with them

Th-th-that's all, folks!

Attached: 0 (15).jpg (1350x1920, 607.51K)

I started reading this after I read the author's piss fetish manga, pretty good but I wish he had kept doing the piss one.

So he knew all along?

Kate-sama used Insight!
but it may have backfired badly.

Can't wait to find out. Thanks for the dump OP.

Spooky chapter... The next chapter really can't come soon enough.

we've seen from the previous chapters that the star bearers know the kids are being brainwashed and go along with it, because their own survival is assured.

This was the best chapter in a while imo. things had been getting too easy for the good guys of late

So Kate likes John after all

kate X john confirmed

she's so cute

Attached: file (1).png (293x264, 167.35K)

Looks like clinger there is showing to be nervous like it doesn't want to be found out that she actually likes John.

So he's gonna interrogate everyone and learn more secrets

I think it just got better for them, since Oliver isn't gonna actually side with the House after exposing himself as a renegade.

Why in the world would they think this is a good idea with someone they can barely trust at all?

I could see Emilyko falling for this but Kate is supposed to be at least a LITTLE smart, right?

Star bearers don't know about unification though. Barbara still thinks Christopher is an adult too, not dead. Kate has a card to play there. Their positions are also at much more risk now. Or maybe around here is a point where Anthony might make another move. No doubt he wants to save that for maximum impact and when he feels assured he can make it count, they'll only have one shot. Adults are still almost entirely underestimating the children and their security in general, they've got a big blind spot around the brainwashing effectiveness and their overall systems.

But as soon as they get warning they'll react and they have a massive fundamental advantage in power of all kinds. To such an extent that I honestly still don't see how the kids have a chance. They'd need some sort of huge card, assassinating the grandfather or morph-counter power or something.

Is he really against the house? I get the impression that it's more like the brainwashing combined with his own natural curiosity drove him crazy

a lie detector test isn't the sort of thing she could've seen coming. besides, once he asked her to do it she couldn't really refuse a request from a superior, you know?

>brainwashing combined with his own natural curiosity drove him crazy
He might try to use Kate, but he's not gonna go to either Edward or Thomas for help. All Kata needs to do is to convince Oliver and Ollie that they have more to gain from her being in power.
Kate isn't as smart as she seems

Attached: 1634950659329.png (248x444, 158.34K)

O shit, what are they going to do to our heroines?

So the human counterparts of the star bearers willing eat the brainwash? We've seen the Human side go against their shadow master if they start thinking outside the box but Ollie seems to think outside the box himself along with Oliver.

They're gonna be locked in the Oliver testing dungeon for the rest of their lives

>Is he really against the house? I get the impression that it's more like the brainwashing combined with his own natural curiosity drove him crazy
I believe this might be true and that he might have added additional logic in a way where he is still investigating and thinking further in a way which he perceives that will ultimately benefit the shadow house even if he rejects some of their rules.

Nah, at least barbara knows about it. But they probably don't know that it can fail, or that it leaves the living doll dead even if it works.

>He might try to use Kate, but he's not gonna go to either Edward or Thomas for help.

Yeah, probably not...

Attached: 0.jpg (961x1371, 381.38K)

Breeding more Super Living Dolls

Kate has not revealed she's a dissident, anyway. If she doesn't reveal that, you might assume the brainwashing could've gone naturally, but that's true for any shadow not taking the coffee.

My boy John eking his way into Kate's heart. You love to see it

Attached: 1630364573975.png (680x1182, 376.49K)

Caught up a few days ago, honestly that was unexpected, he was so easy going with his own human, I figured they'd be the easiest to befriend, and yet the human seems perfectly in line with this shit, guess they had too much grandfather cum in their veins.

That aside, do you think Mia's "punishment" to make Sara stand out more is merely a reflection of the brainwashing? I know they can get rather confrontational if the rules are questioned, but her way to set her shadow straight feels so off.

Attached: 1640058742992.png (700x700, 313.4K)

I think Oliver has too much to lose to try and play the loyal shadow and turn Kate in. Even if he and Ollie have deluded themselves thus far, they have still reasoned out the brainwashing and the human thing. It's doublethink that won't stand up to pressure. They're smart, and the dots will connect themselves even if they would rather they not. They'll come to the obvious conclusion, that the existence of the house works against their interests as scientists. It wants to keep them ignorant, for them to not know things. They've managed so far with their little distractions, but things are coming to a head and they'll have to choose between the truth and feigning ignorance. And like I said, I think they're currently just deluding themselves, I don't believe these two are the kind of people that can let themselves play dumb forever

Oliver has accepted his new life as a mad scientist, he probably was already a loner at the school and him getting a new shadowy friend who's basically his clone is the best thing he could have wanted.

FUCK

Kate's luck ran out.

It's hard to get a read on these two lovable madmen.

So are they total slaves of the Shadow House? Or are they just those KUH-RAY-ZEE who is totally in it FOR THE SCIENCE? You know, they act unhinged not because they're part of the bad guy, but just because that's how they roll. In which case, they're a wild card party not part of the rebellion or the Shadow House, but in the ride for their own shits and giggles?

Ollie's eyes were not shadow eyes in when talking about the Shadow rules so he is most likely broken from the brainwash?

Wait a minute, they're not supposed to know this either!

Seriously? Man that guy got range.

I think they're just fucking with Kate and Emilyko to get as much reactions and data from them.
I wouldn't exactly call them on Kate's side, but they're probably not on Shadows House's payroll either. As you've said, I'd say they're in this FOR SCIENCE.

>Kate is supposed to be at least a LITTLE smart, right?
Kate is more lucky and stubborn more than anything else.

Right, he's almost certainly not brainwashed. Though the two of them are smart as hell, they may have figured shit out even before Ollie's brainwashing was broken proper. I'm just under the impression that now, the two of them have sort of "brainwashed themselves" into playing along with the rules of the shadows house, as a sort of self preservation method

Honestly I have no idea where this is heading now. Do you think Thomas taking over the overseeing position and pulling this shit was in the scope of Edward's predictions? He can sing his own praises all he wants, but he isn't omniscient, and Thomas is banking on him taking the fall if this angle fails anyway since he is supposed to be the one checking on the children officially.
I also wonder if Kate has the potential to overpower an adult if she works on her powers more considering she's a natural born human + shadow hybrid.

Attached: Cute Witch.jpg (410x377, 68.22K)

What killed the hype?