Sasuke ruined a whole generation of edgy characters

Sasuke ruined a whole generation of edgy characters.

Attached: file.png (1350x1000, 716.21K)

How is OP a Narutard when he's shitting on one of the characters

Kill yourself, narutard.

As a kid, Sasuke was so fucking cool. I used to draw him. I learned how to write his name in katakana in 4th grade. Absolutely kino. Thank you based Mishimoto

He’s shitting on the series dipshit, next time admit you’re wrong instead of doubling down to protect your fragile ego
>k-kill your-
No, kill yourself you illiterate ESL monkey

>ruined
Retard.

>edgy characters
>Not ruined from the very beginning

Problem?

Attached: Naruto v51-132,133.jpg (4070x3050, 3.64M)

he do be kinda hot tho

>being this much of a newfag

He was fine up until the MOMENT he got his Mangekyo Sharingan. Throughout Part I and the first bit of Part II, the worst anyone could accuse him of was being unsociable and hungry for power, but he wasn't a murderous psychopath and was pretty reasonable otherwise

>Throughout Part I and the first bit of Part II, the worst anyone could accuse him of was being unsociable and hungry for power
Also trying to kill Naruto several times.

Shit series.

He never really tried to kill Naruto by then. He had the perfect chance to in the Sauce Retrieval Arc and just lets him get saved by his friends.

He was good up until he got the curse mark

IDK what you mean every kid wanted to be him.

I never understood the supposed non social cool guy girls all love trope.
I’ve never seen it in real life. Guys who actually get girls and are popular, are usually fun, sociable and confident…and decently talkative. Sasuke is literally some emo school shooters ideal of what a “cool” person is.
It’s fucking annoying

Nope.

only redditfags have problem with brutalistic and vicious characters

Sasuke? Edgy? What the fuck are you on about he was a playboy

Attached: e19d2e2300ddc9473b2653dc0bd7b47e.jpg (720x550, 65.27K)

This faggot ruined the entire series as a whole

I remember when there was a shit ton of fan art speculating what his EMS was going to look like. Made the actual reveal underwhelming.

Sasuke went for the heart in here and Naruto managed to move it to his right lung instead. Said by Sasuke himself. He didn't know Naruto had the fox to bail him out of any injury. That injury would have killed him anyway without fox magic by the way, people usually die when they have a giant hole in their chest, even in this series
I guess impaling someone and destroy his heart isn't "going for the kill"

Attached: Djl18tmX0AU8Lyn.jpg (490x375, 34.7K)

Didn't need him to do that.

Switch him with shikamaru and you actually have a decent team 7

Kishimoto was never good at figuring out what was cool and lame for girls. In fact he doesn't understand anything about women at all, considering how bad he is at writing them

Uh...
Sasuke a gud boy, the curse mark was just makin him act up and shieeet

Sasuke was the best part of the series because he always moved the plot forward and he had wild but understandable reactions to everything with the exception of the whole becoming evil offscreen after the Bee fight, being crazy for one arc, then forgetting about it. The revolution against konoha was justified and the uchiha clan did need to be avenged because their genocide and mistreatment contradicted the founding principle of the Hidden Villages: that clans could work together. Also kishi gave him the final monologue in the series

I dunno, I've heard a lot of people say Sakurs is one of the best depictions of a chad chasing teenage girl in manga

No

That's the point, creating a wrong ideal to destroy boys and make then virgins.

IT WORKED!!!

Yeah the non social cool guy loved by girls basically doesn't exist in real life but Sauce was definitely confident and strong from a young age which girls do recognize. I remember I was an autist in school but girls thought I was hot shit because I was fast on the playground. Also there WAS a kid that wore the nardo headband to recess and we cringed at it even at like 10 years old, before the concept of cringe was invented

>inb4 sasuke dindu nuffin cause muh curse mark or sumthin

>before the concept of cringe was invented
Cringe was always a thing zoomer

No he did plenty wrong because Uchiha are genetically predisposed to be overemotional women.

Already said read the thread next time, faggot.

Sakura is supposed to be a shallow dumb bitch, same as Ino... And that would work (even though I'm pretty sure that's not what Kishimoto wanted out of them) if Sasuke was cool, which he wasn't. Sakura was generic, useless and boring, but at least her personality made sense.
In part 2 Sakura became an actively shitty character. She was worse than a beaten housewife with BWS

>In part 2 Sakura became an actively shitty character
She started really strong in part 2, being a competent medic and helping take down Sasori. Then as soon as Saus got reintroduced, all her development went out the window and she regressed to being useless again.

You absolutely don't need to be social in order to be popular.
You just need to be decently visible, and then excel in popular fields. With good looks ontop of it all working as an amplifier.
At that point the unsocial aspect can easily just work as an "hard to get" kind of element, which can draw girls in even closer.

Why did Naruto ever even forgive Sasuke? Not only did Sasuke just about murder him, and try to murder several of his friends. He also deeply scarred and hurt most of his loved ones. And he still aimed to forgive and patch things up with Sasuke?

And later he even befriended Orochimaru.
I swear it's basically some Steven Universe type shit when you really think about it.

>Why did Naruto ever even forgive Sasuke?
Because he had the homolust. All his actions and behavior make sense once you realize he was gay for him.

Naruto is probably the worst piece of written fiction ever because of all this trash. Just dont think too much about it. Part 2 killed the series and anyone who still enjoyed it after part 2 is the biggest smoothbrain retard

Live naruchad.

Get better taste

It only exists because walking pile of shit fags like u exist

Stop posting cringe

Literally any decent ninja has killed a few folks that doesn't make you a psychopath. Unless you're hashirama and can subdue entire villages with the 10k armed buddha shrine of enlightenment then chances are you'll have to kill to defend yourself

I dont watch steven universe so I wouldn't know. Keep the thread on topic

Is your bot only programmed to say one thing or something you Jewish kike. Yes I'm looking at you through your computer monitor. And while you're here, reconsider genociding everyone with the exception of Israel so the world doesn't turn into North Korea or Eritrea but on steroids

>isn't "going for the kill"
It was self defense since Naruto was trying to kidnap him.

Most of a are speedreaders and that's being generous by assuming they read at all so you're asking for a lot here

Glad I'm not the only one not gargling on borutos cock

Still better than Narutard and Sakura

Sasuke was possessed by the curse mark when he came out of the coffin so to the people saying naruto is in the wrong or it was entirely sasukes choice when the cm influenced him to orochimaru's lair isn't being totally honest

>Jewish kike
Redundancy

Not true. The most redpilled folks are tall attractive and rich white folks who also know women are whores deep down and dont socialize with them knowing this. They have internalized dialogue about defeating their arch nemesis, which in this case is Israel and the jews instead of itachi. Unfortunately it's a rarity in this world because these types can't breed fast enough to flood the degeneracy of chinlet manlet soi boys fags

>t. brazilian

Your idea of self-defense doesn't apply outside of your shithole, macaco. And besides, Sasuke deserted the military force of his country to be a puppet for the most dangerous enemy of said country. Killing him on sight would've been the obvious choice in that scenario. Sasuke was lucky Tsunade was a retard with 0 experience on the position and had a sweet spot for Naruto. Any other leader would've sent Elite Jonin to murder Sasuke

That's hardly an excuse, the other characters with a curse mark were able to think straight under the influence and Sasuke only got in that power-mad state two times

The "elite jonin" that were sent out got bulldozed by the sound 4, and you think they were going to kill fucking sasuke? Lmao delusional

They were exhausted from a mission. They were out numbered and the sound 4 all had to go into their released states. Someone like Kakashi or Gai could have easily disposed of Sauske at that point in the story.

They had it longer than sasuke. Sasuke wasn't simply commanding its spooky powers at will until the final valley fight

They weren't sent, they were coming back from a mission of their own and were exhausted and out of chakra. They encountered the sound 4 by chance. Both things explicitly said by dialogue. Even then they fucked up the sound 4 to the point they had to stop and rest (and they have a healing factor, remember how Ukon healed his stab wound in minutes). Do you even read the series?

>i'm a soldier by choice
>i desert the army and go join my greatest enemy
>my village sends people to get me back, they're kind enough to not want to kill me on the spot
>lmao i'm going to murder them and call it self defence
literal third world thinking

>i'm a soldier by choice
They aren't really though