ITT: great chimpouts of Yea Forums history

ITT: great chimpouts of Yea Forums history.

Attached: AD8FB4F5-0C1D-422C-A00B-F7779980B4EA.jpg (256x350, 33.54K)

wasn't that more of Tumblr freakout?

More like fujofreakout.

Etofags were on suicide watch and they were more abnoxius than SNK spamers.

>chimpout
Go back

I know almost nothing about TG, but it still amuses me to this day the mangaka randomly included a full sex chapter in the middle of some arc and going back to business after like it's normal. Like a doujin in the middle of your favorite series, except it's 100% canon. It's fucking hilarious.

Attached: B30D7103-39DB-4262-9DF4-300CCC96D7D4.jpg (1280x720, 45.09K)

Kind of normal, they were just casually banging like rabbits on the background after that, pretty realistic aproach.

Attached: what was his name again.png (1280x720, 844.88K)

God, Ishida was so fucking based it's unreal. To this day it may maybe one of the best and most satisfying chapters I've ever read in anything. Touka is a miracle of the universe and she deserved to win more than any other girl in history.

Attached: The Virgin Hajime Isayama VS The Chad Sui Ishida.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

This was satisfying as fuck, after all the shit Ken went through he finally claps cheeks and gets a whole fucking chapter to do it too

Go back talkerfag, chapter 56 of re unironically had far more replies than 125

The Day Gainax Ruined Christmas

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

I remember this one and Geass Sunday(barely)

Well that was a chspter endeed.

>more abnoxius than SNK spamers
That is so not true. SNK threads were absolutely chock full of shipfags spamming like retards endlessly. Most of the posts in threads near the end were just retards arguing about ships, in fucking SNK. Etofags did get btfo though.

By chimpouts do you mean sad moments

It was literally the last arc of the manga, they both knew there was a chance they were going to die, so they had sex before that could happen, honestly what was more random was the fact the manga had actually a happy ending and more characters survived than expected

It wasn't in the last arc. Unless you think that the whole manga was only 3 arcs or something.

chomping chimpanzee

seethe fujo

Yes it was it was the final arc, by that point Furuta was the last main antagonist

New Grappler Baki went further and outright switched magazines for a volume's worth of sex before changing back to the magazine it was originally published in when it ended.

Attached: 1646660277912.png (1200x675, 525.45K)

Free! announcement.

Yeah, so you do. Could have just said that in the first place.

where

Attached: hinata won.png (388x543, 427.73K)

>abnoxius
Literal ESL. Eto was completely MIA by this point in the story. No one was chimping out about her not getting with Kaneki

the perfect ending before they fucking ruined it with boruto

Chapter before was a better ending, and was still a far cry from "perfect"

I'm now aware that Yea Forums has been shit for twice as long as it's been good.

Attached: katawa_shoujo_release.png (1200x683, 575.7K)

To be honest, Isayama never seemed too invested in eremika. You can compare eren and Mikasa to other canon couples in SnK and see the difference.

fuck off retard

Quite the brilliant retort, my good man.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1807, 361.4K)

What a waste of good art

Erenmika existed but was very pathetic and sided. I didn't believe it would've became canon because of the major plot points it would've destroyed if it was. So Isayama did the unthinkable, made it canon but not really and destroyed almost several character developments, pages and rendering several characters pointless. Total asspull for a manga that had committed suicide in the last 12 chapters or so. Incredible.

This artist is a black man that got raped by whites in the past. You can't convince me otherwise.

Not anime/manga, fuck off tourist.

Attached: 1495840325563.jpg (1000x930, 305.94K)

He needs to go back to drawing Ochako

>good art
eeehhhhhhh

I just always hated touka from the beginning. She is a bitch and her voice makes me wanna punch myself in the nads and then vomit.

Slicing Simian

>her voice
Your first mistake

I liked his Uraraka but not the ntr stuff he draws. It makes everything unenjoyable at best and degenerate at worst

>animeonly
Touka was more enjoyable in part 1. She's irrelevant for most all of :re

and all the purityfags suddenly chimped out when they discovered nagi wasn't a virgin.
2ch was worse than Yea Forums; they actually sent the author death threats and forced her to quit writing.

Attached: +Nagi-sama+03.jpg (703x1000, 175.87K)

Absolutely based chapter. Re turned pretty shit but the threads were always fun. Everyone reacting to the live fujo meltdown was hilarious.

Attached: LTDJ2eQ.jpg (786x607, 303.21K)

It was actually a pretty kino sex scene too.

Attached: Tokyo Ghoul_re - Vol.12 Ch.125 - X - 16.png (844x1200, 561.06K)

I don't think it's that random, having sex for comfort in an extreme situation sounds pretty logical to me.

That sex hair. Touka was actually a nice design, just had no character in :re

Based. Twittards deserve to seethe eternally.

...Why was he crying?

It was an emotional event for him. A sense of normalcy that he never thought he'd have or deserved.

Yea I genuinely thought she was one of the most beautiful manga characters I've seen. Shame she lost her edge for most of the sequel.
He's had a very tragic life and finally found the comfort he's been yearning for since he was a child

Attached: Tokyo Ghoul_re - Vol.12 Ch.125 - X - 18.png (1688x1200, 364.98K)

Butchering Baboon

Why did Ishida randomly make his mom beat him? Was it followup to the Black Goat's Egg? Was it just a parallel to Touka also having a shitty dad?

Attached: 1618272827793.jpg (3848x3984, 3.97M)