Has the main character ever ended up with the "hot girl"? The most conventionally attractive girl in the story?

Has the main character ever ended up with the "hot girl"? The most conventionally attractive girl in the story?
It seems they always fall for some 5'2" flatty.

Attached: file.png (1000x563, 412.07K)

Yes.

Attached: yes.png (422x323, 76.38K)

Like 99% of haremshit has the MC end up with the canonically conventionally hot girl instead of the ones who are supposed to be plain inuniverse (but end up looking just as cute because lolgenericmangaartstyle anyway).

Not unless hot girl is the first one, is just that flatty usually is the one that is forced to actually have a personality so she always becomes what the author would see as the best wife material

name 7

Japs and weebs have the biggest madonna-whore complex.

Ichigo

Every girl except for the most boring and generic one is treated like shit. The hot one is often the biggest author punching bag, target of abuse.

Toradora.

Attached: Little Shit (Toradora!).png (500x283, 158.74K)

Kotoko is a 10/10 and I am not pretending otherwise and I'm a proud petitfag.

>It seems they always fall for some 5'2" flatty.
because they are the hottest, yes.

It's some commentary that beauty isn't skindeep.
But it's been done so often it loses its value.

Loyal catgirl samurai servant who's pretty hot.
OmaHima is pretty great

Attached: __noihara_himari_omamori_himari_drawn_by_matra_milan__sample-db7a14a2805c76828f8c7dbb7d775f8c.jpg (850x1272, 180.39K)

Kanokari's main girl is canonically the hottest

Yea. The author ends up not sounding like nice guy he thinks he is when he considers every girl on the planet except for his waifu to be a worthless whore.

God I want to fuck Nanase Karin

Insane pupils

>blond girl is evil crazy whore
>girl who's forward and openly shows affection (for free) is evil crazy whore

It appeals to those Jap tropes though, does it not?

>It seems they always fall for some 5'2" flatty.
I wish
and those are the hot girls

Is there any anime where an idol girl wins?

Macross Delta? The love triangle there is a joke though.

Bleach

Rangiku didn't win.

Guilty Crown

Old hag plus not really in Ichigo's harem.

3d kanojo
bleach

Sword Art Online
Darling in the FranXX
Chivalry of a Failed Knight
Oreimo

I could go on.

There was a harem plot in guilty crown? I just remember a terrorist story followed by what seemed like an unending battle royale namek, followed by aliens did it and everyone turning into crystals or some shit.

>Oreimo
Definition of what the OP describes. The normalfag stacy was the hottest in a conventional sense and kuroneko was the hottest in every other sense. Kirino only had the imuoto bonus going for her.

I think Ayase states at one point that Kirino is more attractive than her.

that's retarded, they look like palette swaps

The actually most attractive in conventional sense was that girl who wore nerdy glasses and grey hair. I forgot her name.

Golden Time but the "rival" was so bland she never had a chance

>Kirino is hot
I severely question your taste.

This, she mogs every other girl.

Attached: images.jpg (588x522, 48.38K)

Blander than Kouko? Hah.

Yeah but she wasn't in the running. MC-kun never had a chance with her.

>disregards the other thots to romance the most beautiful girl in the cast

Attached: __makise_kurisu_and_okabe_rintarou_steins_gate_drawn_by_kokutan_kitsunen__2d469902b5aaae3459ecadfeddcaf2a6.jpg (716x914, 225.02K)

Pic related

Attached: 1650845610180.jpg (1024x512, 73.38K)

who's the hot girl? His right hand?

he didn't fuck either of those

Cope, considering she already knows how the MC will look like in the future she'll discard him and go after chaddhani(who'll still look good at that age).

tits

Kotoko's a hot girl you pleb

Mayushii is more beautiful

>series ends with everyone but himari and the neighbor chick raping the MC while hes unconscious
Did she really win though?

She only had big boobs going for her, otherwise she could even pass off as a tranny.

About half the macross series

Gundam SEED

Sorry, but no.

Attached: SteinsGate-Visual-Works-2-1.jpg (2259x3716, 1007.8K)

Gundam SNEED!

Formerly Gundam Chuck.
Nourin (anime didn't adapt up to the ending though)

They hated him because he spoke the truth

Extra chapter confirms the MC fucked her (mainly) and the other girls every night

>Aizawa-san Zoushoku - Dude ends up with all of 6 most beautiful girls in school at once.
>Durarara - MC ends up with most endowned girl in the school (I'm including sequel there)
>Ki ni Naru Mori-san - girl is pretty.
>Naraku no Futari - Rin has 99 problems but looks aren't one.
Also, your pic related is chic from Kyouko Suiri who was dead for year at the moment of introduction.

That girl is literally dead before the MC shows up. Also, fuck you, the cripple IS best girl

I specifically chose that girl so people wouldn't make it about any specific anime. The fact that she wasn't actually a heroine was the reason this isn't a thread screaming about the "loser" in the OP.

Rias is literally the girl Yea Forums wants to win and never has a chance in Hell, but she's the fucking main girl instead while what shit would be her is just an annoying cockblock who comes 3rd at minimum.

Considering your text about "some 5'2" flatty" i don't believe you

Her status is deceased.

>tfw no karin wife
how will I cope

Attached: file.png (400x600, 197.13K)