Why is yuri marriage becoming more common?

Why is yuri marriage becoming more common?

Attached: 1631962570955.jpg (2700x3000, 3.68M)

It isn't, unfortunately.

Because it's beautiful unlike retarded 3DPD. Nothing but pure love and femininity as it should be.

It isn't, fortunately.

Just the yuri genre trying to pass it as normal, when it isn't. Just like scat and vore try to pass that stuff as normal, as if it actually happened a lot or was the norm in the universe it happens. Just fetish bullshit.

Fiction reflects reality.

why is yaoi so big

>then, the princess ate croissants in the woods, until
kek

>just like scat and vore try to pass that stuff as normal
wait what
the ENTIRE POINT to scat and vore is the taboo aspect of it. if it was made normal, it wouldnt be such a huge draw for degens (same deal with shit like bestiality, loli and incest).

What’s the series on the bottom right?

We just like how anime girls getting marrying each other looks and getting their happy ending, retard.

>comparing to literal shit or killing horribly by eating just like retards bitching about proper harems
Kill yourself.

Attached: wed.jpg (650x824, 134.37K)

This is so gay.

>story about taking a vacation does a hard cut into an extended quest to get married
It's in the zeitgeist.

Attached: index.png (1115x1600, 1007.14K)

Cute, but please remove Kira Kira Friends, shit like that doesn't deserve to be called yuri for the bullshit ending we got.

hmm, i clearly don't know why....

Attached: 86564624_p3.jpg (1412x1000, 2.25M)

Someone has to stop Renako before it's too late and she has to work to sustain 4 wives.

Attached: Renakoisawhore.jpg (2048x2048, 458.88K)

it will be normal soon

Attached: tonari-no-kyuuketsuki-san-chap-59-page-5.png (1114x1600, 1.25M)

Attached: 06-07.jpg (3150x2244, 3.42M)

What is she saying in the original?

You mean in japanese? This is how it's actually translated, it isn't an edit.

>and she has to work to sustain 4 wives.
She'll just find herself a couple sugar mommies.

Attached: 1635158021936.jpg (580x781, 49.34K)

>Cheating on her 4 girlfriends
The cops will be very confused why Renako's body parts were scatteredin 4 different places.

I love yuri, but yuri marriage is completely pointless and even a turn off.
Marriage should be an union between man and woman with the prospect of having and raising children.

You completely missed that user's point.
Scat works try to pass up scat as something really common in their universe. For example, a woman will tell her friend that her husband eats her shit and ask if she wants to join and the friend will be like "Sure!"

>Marriage should be an union between man and woman with the prospect of having and raising children.
You honestly should tell this to het couples before even talking about same sex couples lol.

It's easier to sell than 2 men.

Attached: Long Live Yuri.png (1136x742, 343.01K)

Sure. Most het couples get married for the wrong reasons too. They treat it as dating 2.0.
Marriage is not about feelings, or passion, or whatever.
Marriage is an oath, a commitment. A willing decision of eternal loyalty despite of passing feelings.

Girls in yuri can have/raise children though, even without magic.

Attached: 1637627289908.png (1439x2048, 655.51K)

What happens if two girls give birth to a boy

Bro males can literally write yuri

He becomes a Harem protagonist on drugs

Marriage is a business transaction between two families. It has nothing to do with passion or loyalty. That's why marriages fail now, nobody actually manages their assets properly.
That's the reason many religions banned religious figures from having children or getting married in the past; because it would pass assets away from those inside the system.
Children are the least important part of a marriage unless it's expected of your position. You can have children anywhere at anytime if it's only about continuing your genes.
There's a reason taxes are involved and families in most cultures have to offer a payment, either to the family of the woman or the higher status family.

Not what you said before though, you said it was about raising children, I don't see how this definition of marriage would exclude yuri in any way.

Obviously.

Guess they will have to love him.

Nanoha is such a trailblazer

Attached: 1628934349386.jpg (640x817, 179.91K)

Will gay marriage be legalized in Japan in our lifetimes

Such a union is not possible between two women.
They are emotional creatures.

So you are saying their love is so big that marriages is insignificant to them? I like this, maybe lesbians could have something like a super marriage

Their feelings of love can be as big as possible.
My point is that marriage is not about romantic love, and therefore it's pointless to have a yuri marriage.

I sure hope not. It would instantly make yuri lose most of its appeal.

If you word like this then actually I agree with you, it may be symbolic to the couple itself and it may have some tax benefit or something, but sure, if it has nothing to do with romantic love, then it's pointless.

Yuri already is doing gay marriages anyway, a fucking CGDCT Kirara series had a gay couple marrying.

fictional one yes
real life is shit

after which we will be flooded with yuri divorce manga......

Not sure what you mean if you yourself is making this distincion, IRL marriage won't make yuri any more realistic, romance is a genre that only works because it isn't realistic in any way regardless of the genres involved.

If they substitute bisluts getting over their husbands not a bad deal at all.

I think user meant that they doubt that in the original japanese they would use a word like "bigoted"
it was probably more like "outdated"

Isn't outdated a very rude way to portray things in japanese though?

contrary it would make yuri author to actually write more creatively and would stop using the forbidden love as crutch.

Can't happpen — neither parent can provide a Y chromosome.

Most of them already don't, girls get over this very fast those days.
>Guess I'm gay
Instead of several chapters agonizing over it and trying to cope

There are 50 million other ways to have forbidden love besides gays not being accepted by society.

>addressing realistic issues instead of completely ignoring them is a crutch
Granted, some manga lean way too heavy on the drama and it makes things a chore to read, but those are a lot less common nowadays.

I can see GB yuri taking spotlights again if happens.

Yeah ya'll right, I can't even remember the last time i've read with some heavy points regards to it, granted most of what i'm reading is from yh and they seems to abolish that in their magazine. funny thing is teren mikami's ln series have a central theme around it and props to him he make it work, though it's mostly more on romcom scenario and not heavy drama.

I don't think CUNE or even Kirara explicit yuri series are even any different, Anemone in Heat was less about their realizing they were gay and mostly about them afraid the other side wasn't.

Yuri outside of those usually isn't from romance magazines, so they also don't bother much with it.

I think the only ones that still do it are comedic stuff like "I'm not into yuri".

I need the names of all of these manga

Imagine becoming a nanny to a yuri couple haha

I didn't included them cause since their dawn of time they never attempt to do so Anemone is still an outlier tho, while kirara is no stranger regards to publishing yuri series this like the first time they actually publish a full blown romance and have a kiss that early in the story.(sakura trick and swap swap doesn't count)

Note that not all of them are actual marriages, just scenes with the girls in wedding dresses.

I can't recall the names of all of them, so will left the spot for others to fill.

x1
Hatsukoi, Tokimeki Usuihon
x2
x3
Throwing the suit together
Cherfull amnesia
Witches Marriage
Maho no Tabitabi
x4
Trying Out Marriage With My Female Friend
Kira Kira Friends
X5

user, Kirara forward has published other yuri romances before, even with sex.

3rd one is Luminous=Blue

Attached: 1632396739896.jpg (1797x855, 255.88K)

Thanks.

Also a correction it's not Kira Kira Friends but Kira Kira Study

I'm still coping that it was axed

There is no quicker way to become disillusioned to yuri than having three sisters. Women are physically incapable of having deep emotional connections, bros. Literally none of them have had a consistent friend group for more than a few years. I know "stop talking about 3d retard" but it still infects my interpretation.
I say all this having spent ~$100 on merch for a yuri EVN (with a large fabric poster hanging over my desk as I type this) so I don't have much of a leg to stand on, though.
I wish 3d was capable of matching 2d is my point I guess, but that's a song mankind has been singing for centuries.

Attached: 6fb0d71506a0a1e8657d5b55e05fb059.jpg (1280x720, 406.38K)