He asks Sailor Jupiter to "go away"

>He asks Sailor Jupiter to "go away"

And yet people say there's not enough gay characters in anime

Attached: sailorjupiter.jpg (1415x1075, 221.67K)

Two of the Senshi are gay as well

Not in the English dub

No sane man would want that lanket freak.

>168cm
>lanket
This post reeks of manlet cope.

Accept your fate lanky

The 90s anime had one episode about Jupiter falling in love with Uranus and Usagi was mad at her, not because it was gay but because Uranus already had a girlfriend, Jupiter does hit on men after that episode so I guess she's bi (at least in th 90s anime)

Attached: Sailor.png (1200x900, 1.47M)

But... look at that face! Wouldn't you rather caress that face than just about ANY size of breast?

Besides, he could've said "only if you're into open relationships, ma'am. Otherwise I don't want to risk disappointing you if I cheat on you with a girl who has bigger boobs." Would've been less likely to get him mistaken for a homosexual than asking her to go away from the get-go, don't you think?

Attached: bd6.jpg (720x540, 106.64K)

WHAT fate? Has any male in real life verifiably rejected a woman's sexual advances over her being TOO skinny?

For me it's Chibiusa

Attached: 1636141246466.png (674x534, 378.57K)

>Has any male in real life verifiably rejected a woman's sexual advances over her being TOO skinny?
Probably, have you seen pictures of anorexic girls? They look like walking skeletons

What panchito shithole do you come from where Jupiter is tall?

I wasn't referring to anorexic-level skinny, I was referring to Sailor Jupiter level skinny. I've never heard of anorexic girls making the moves on a guy in the first place... isn't it crippling insecurity that gets a girl to that point in the first place? It would seem odd for them to suddenly turn around and get over that insecurity well enough to make the moves on a guy.

I would hope any such guy has enough of a conscience to make their eventual date hinge on her eating more and no longer starving herself. I can only imagine how conflicted one would be about not wanting to say no to her, but not wanting to encourage her in her self-starvation like that. :/

Japan

>Has any male in real life verifiably rejected a woman's sexual advances over her being TOO skinny?
Yes, some guys are into fat chicks.

I like fat chicks but I wouldn't say no to a skinny girl unless she's legitimately anorexic.

Yeah but... at the expense of boning other women in the meantime too? Like, if she wants lifetime commitment to monogamy I could get it (lots of guys would reject a girl they if they thought accepting her advances would be taken as committing to monogamy) but if it's a "fun while it lasts" relationship and he can use what he learned from their trysts to pleasure a more plump woman later on, wouldn't that be mutual?

And now people in this thread are talking about how it's her height, not her skinniness, that's getting her rejected, which is even more unheard of. :/

Part of me wants to properly watch the anime because it looks so charming, the other part wants to punch Ikuhara for being a /u/tard tier faggot apparently making characters interested in girls when they weren't before, making Mamoru less relevant and being a moralfaggot about age gap. The former I've only heard about on Yea Forums, but it's enough to piss me off as a yuribro for taking something that isn't yours and twisting it.

Are you a woman or something? Because you write like one.

Ah yes, how could I forget that Japan is a nation of pygmies.

Consuming too much anime gave me a tall women fetish, but I'm at around 179cm tall that means that most anime girls that are described as tall are too short for me.

>watching the english dub
Also they were still gay. The dub just made them incestuous.

Nah, I just got into webforums in the early 00s, when such text emoticons were more generally popular.

Ikuhara would definitely approve of this

Is the dub worth watching to laugh at if you've already seen the show subbed?

No.
The dub is never worth watching. For any show.

Any show where the characters are speaking another language is worth watching dubbed into that language, e.g. the French dub of Rose of Versailles, or the German dub of Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

The sailors look like they would be awful girlfriend material to be fair, too high maintenance, cosplay like prostitutes for the other guys to get horny about, and dedicate most of their free time to fighting crime or whatever they do.

You are an idiot and this is b8.

I dunno Minako seems like she'd be a good girlfriend

Attached: 1623546715646.gif (500x384, 897.87K)

Until she cheats on you.

You have no proof she'd be a two-timer.

Attached: 1636434231879.jpg (1080x1080, 131.24K)

>they would be awful girlfriend material

Attached: 1644008303947.gif (1000x744, 707.57K)

There are literally episodes where she two times men.

Remind her she's not the only one. Start with Makoto, and go from there.

Well Makoto would be my first choice anyway.

Dub is garbage, don't bother Not even funny

You don't deserve to die yet

Attached: 1629188941303.webm (640x480, 1.41M)

Jupiter is incredibly appealing in her first episode but then instantly unappealing like two episodes later (trying to manipulate Motoki's girlfriend into breaking up with him so she can swooce right in) and doesn't get appealing again until lhe ice skating episode and MAYBE when she suicides in the S1 finale and that's about it

i'd even say maybe she's slightly more appealing in the English dub because her voice there gives off a more innocent Peppermint Patty-esque angle that makes the4 above manipulation more tolerable than the original Japanese "mature woman" voice she has going

English dub = in this case I meant DiC

>this was regarded by Sailor Moon as a positive memory of Sailor Jupiter
What were they thinking?

Attached: So what if he already has a girlfriend.jpg (704x528, 63.26K)

She's like 8 feet tall. He literally thought she was a man. So he's exactly the opposite of gay.

Little slut.

No, they are just very good friends.

Sailor Moon has enough faggotry for 20 years of anime combined.

Attached: princess mamoru.jpg (1920x1080, 329.44K)

>She's like 8 feet tall.

...so?

>He literally thought she was a man

...when?

>trying to manipulate Motoki's girlfriend into breaking up with him so she can swooce right in

If your relationship is so frail it can be ended by a little manipulation maybe it wasn't meant to be.

Okay so she isn't a good person. But since when have guys rejected a girl solely over whether she is a good person or not? I guess if a guy feels he wants a girl he can trust, he might hold off, but her awfulness is, from your own description, limited to her tendency to make a girl break up with a guy so she can have him for herself... which if she already has the guy she wants isn't going to be a part of her she ever has any reason to let out again.

She's not swoocing right in to anything, she's like in 8th grade and he's in college or maybe past and see's her as nothing more than an adopted imouto. She never had a chance in hell to begin with.

>she's like in 8th grade and he's in college

Why didn't anyone tell her that he's SUPPOSED to reject her in that case?

That was pretty hilarious

...such as?

>Lives in Japan
>Has nothing better to do than waste time on Yea Forums

Dude! Get off the computer! Go to Shinjuku Station or something! You have any idea how many of us would do anything to live where you live?

Does it even matter? Is there any verifiable example of guys rejecting girls for being too tall anyway?

The key is to remind yourself we're the evolutionary cousins of bonobos and stop giving a damn, user.

I never watched it or even got that far in the sub yet but didn't they fuck it up and fail to actually cut the gay parts so instead it was gay incest instead of regular gay

also there's a new dub now so you should be more clear about which one you are talking about in future

Damn brat

Attached: 1636361101778.png (640x476, 195.07K)

Yeah, that season was technically uncut compared to the previous ones (TV airings cut some things but on VHS/DVD all the animation is kept intact), so while they said they were cousins they were also constantly acting like gay lovers.

I saw a recent interview from within the last two years where Neptune's first English VA was like "yeah we had to call them cousins but hopefully when kids got older they realized what was really going on ;)," talking about it in a way that almost implied even the dub staff just created the "cousins" thing as an excuse to keep the relationship visually intact and did actually want to imply the gay stuff all along. But she might be being overly optimistic about it considering it wouldve been less awkward to just dub it as "they're really GOOD FRIENDS" or something similar. Who knows.

The "we can't show kids eating noodles it'll drive them from jesus" US localization tools didn't seem to realize how common "sisters" and "cousins" were as terms for obvious lesbians.
It's like how "no one" knew why the young nuns kept helping the young vicar with his housework whenever they wanted to go on a spiritual retreat nine months later.
Or maybe they did know and realized it would slip under the legislators who stopped giving a fuck the moment their campaign season was done.

That's one of those weird ones; it's all over the place in fiction, but I've never heard of it happening in real life. It feels like one of those nasty things some spinster aunt (not the lesbian one, the middle-aged bitchface who no one could stand) tells you when you first surpass her 4'5 just to make you hate yourself the way she does.

Additionally, if you're short and she's much taller than you, every hug is tits. It's face-full from the front, tits resting on your head from the back, welcome to titsville, population you.