Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

What did you think of the shoveling?

Attached: 1650808736576.webm (1920x1080, 954.38K)

i dont care about the combat, i just like it when the MC gets to trash talk a bunch of assholes, becoming the bigger asshole

Attached: [SubsPlease] Paripi Koumei - 03 (1080p) [0D8DDA26].mkv_snapshot_12.17_[2022.04.14_08.07.44].jpg (1920x1080, 113.13K)

Leon's plan to beat up 5 members of the upper nobility and live alone with his prize money alone on an island is kind of funny.

>local sister SEETHING

Attached: 9cd329d8-1836-45ab-bf15-c1a70b0c253a.png (1440x2048, 733.5K)

Just noticed Angie isn't wear her red pantyhose. It's a normal black.

Attached: EulJqLqVoAACHPH.jpg (3024x1335, 475.9K)

I can't imagine Olivia with 5 onapoles

Wasn't expecting much but still disappointed with the action. They should've just finished off the prince in this episode.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 03 (1080p) [4C65C142].mkv_snapshot_20.40.741.jpg (1920x1080, 954.56K)

I'd say volume 4 was still actually decent, with things really going downhill after that.
- Pierre getting BTFO was actually pretty good
- Loic being a stalker/domestic abuser was getting kind of creepy
- Serge was just, like, WTF? Somebody get the author some meds, plz.

This +1000. The good part of this series is Leon shit talking and outsmarting his opponents and trading barbs with Luxion and Marie. The harem was always strictly a unimportant sideshow.

It's depressing as fuck. I'm reading through the Marie route and my heart weeps for Livia every time she becomes the focus.

Why should any of us keep watching this when the ONLY thing LNfags keep telling us is that it starts good but rapidly turns to shit?

Marie route is literally "everyone's gonna die and you can't do anything but watch".

there's different routes in the LN? does livia get raped or turn evil or something? 5 onapoles?!

Pretty much every character has a route, marie being the most popular one and the main story being the luxion one.
It's an otome game about choices after all.

Why does the anime look so bad compared to the LN?
Who signed off on this?

>onapoles
ona = woman
pole = penis

so you're talking about futanari?

I had no idea she was supposed to wear red.
Now I just feel robbed.

Attached: 1448442752545.png (366x374, 86.52K)

Well, then, don't watch it. Not like anyone gives a shit about you.

The published LN volumes each have 1 bonus chapter of an alternate timeline where things turn out differently. Shit gets weird and bleak fast.

>keeps posting the same thing
>nobody ever agrees
This is pathetic.

>another thread up already
Everyday until you like it huh

Cute small cumdumpster.

The anime looking like shit already got circlejerked to death with the announcement alone, it would be beating a dead horse at this point.

Yes

>rapidly turns to shit
Anime won't get that far, the worst part this season is Livia being a drama queen.

Yep. He was reveling in being a gigantic douche to the point where he actually started to feel a bit bad about it, but then his next opponent was such a dick he got to go back to being absolutely ruthless.

i'm at that part of the manga and the MC becomes one right along with her
did the author get off his meds or something?

>but rapidly turns to shit
pfft

Attached: Vol.8-13.png (1350x1920, 2.6M)

..then he fucks off with the other power rangers and marie for 3 volumes

>ona = woman
Phonetically you're technically not wrong, but that's 'onna' when romanized, while 'ona' contextually would be 'masturbation' in this case.

holy shit the manga translations become dogshit too, everyone, regardless of sex, gets the pronouns "he/his"

I think i dropped after vol 4 or so. I asked if any LNfags can spoiler me whether the author doing anything with the stuffs about Leon resemblance to a dead kid and somehow he got connection to the tree which is impossible without being born as nobility in the country but no one answered. Guess everyone already quit after vol 4.

but I already like it

She gets mindraped by evil saint ghost

ona, as in onahole, comes from onani which means masturbation
onani comes from the English onanism, which is in reference to the character of Onan in the bible

>series gets talked
>gets threads so it doesn't spill everywhere else
>this is somewhat a bad thing
What do he mean by that?

Attached: laughingangelica.gif (1188x1080, 1.91M)

>make constant threads where 3 faggots repeat themselves to death
>spoil the entire thing to anime/manga readers
Itsallsotiresome.jpg

jesus fuck how terrifying

Better than constant SpyxFamily bait thread

>tiresomeposter
>is fucking retarded
every time

The connection to the tree (or rather the sapling) it's because the Tree and the sapling are literally bioweapons from old humanity era made to absorb the mana in the air in order to terraform the world back how it was before the war between new and old humanity, since the mana in the air is poisonous to the latter,
plus, it's already stablished Leon is a direct descendant from old humanity thus making pretty clear the sappling wanted to choose someone from them instead of someone from a noble house related to new humanity

>Angie laughing at the 5 idiots demise
Cruel, I thought she was a good girl

What about the resemblance to the 2nd game villainess's dead brother?

>3 faggots repeat themselves to death
That include you, repeating this same shit right?

Why is this 80-year-old hag so smug?

Gacha addicts: . . .

oh god it gets so bad, he keeps trying to mend livia's old relationships
WHY DID ANYONE WRITE THIS

Was hoping they could fit all five fights into one episode. I'm concerned they won't be able to reach Deidre.

We only need two more and we can make one goblin's life miserable.

Angie and Livia in that image are pure 6'vs 5'11"

Because she's literally retarded from malnourishment now

>Julius-sama p-please kiss my fiance
The absolute state of Leonkek.

>used his giant robot to prepare fields for farm use
gundam...has a dream of peace.

Volume 10 releases on May the 30th and will "likely" contain a threesome with Olivia and Angie jumping Leon because Leon needs to get the Mob mentality fucked out of him. Nice.

I want to cum inside Angelica

I will fuck Angie and then take responsibility.

Attached: 1650739341830.jpg (995x1200, 380.47K)

>t. Olivia

Angie is my bride. Livia can join too.

Attached: 1611841362438.png (664x1365, 922.54K)

>t.NotOlivia*
Don't worry, I fixed it.

Me, personally? I wanna fuck hag queen, my wife Mylene.

Attached: __mylene_rafa_holfort_otome_gee_sekai_wa_mob_ni_kibishii_sekai_desu_drawn_by_luse_maonang__22ae259288bca6539479c2bee12df627.jpg (800x1091, 392.93K)

>no u
LNniggers everyone

Probly something along the lines of the Bartfolts and Raults being really distant relatives from the same old human ancestor.
Rault Leon Sidestory is likely an AU, but if not then in my theory that'll sorta explain why Bartfolt recalling his past life right around Rault's death's time, that reincartators need a host body, altho it doesn't explain why he's missing his memory of being Rault's
And if there are multiple candidates, only one who has successfully inherited the reincartator memory(not necessary trigger its awakening) will remain, and the others will be pruned via life force drain, which might explain Erica's predicament with the third game's heroine

Because she has to hook up with one of the power rangers to become the saint or everybody in the entire country dies, dipshit.

Leon just got lucky. It really help because the big bad also use her brother to manipulate her too

Is that by uselessmeat artist?

>become the saint or everybody in the entire country dies, dipshit.

not even that, as shown in Marie route the saint's soul takes over her body and it's hellbent on destroying the country, with the help of Luxion

>has to hook up with one of the power rangers to become the saint or everybody in the entire country dies
Which is dumb since Luxion could clear the game for him on its own