Black Clover

Where were you when Black Clover cemented itself as the best shonen of the past 5 years and Tabata inherited Togashi's will?

Attached: Black Clover.png (1000x1500, 2.49M)

Julius will be Aizen 2.0 mark my words

It’s pretty obvious at this point

was here from day one

feels good man

What do you mean by that specifically?

>Tabata inherited Togashi's will?
Is Togashi getting his will back after 3 months then?

Every time there is a clock he changed the future outcome

>Final arc
BCbros I thought we were immortal

how so?
is there any arc in black clover that matches yorknew or the boat

I wonder if Julius is a real person or an entirely fake personality.

I mean how does that make him Aizen 2.0?

I’m glad it’s not overdoing it

In situational complexity, no, but in emotional expression and character writing over several arcs, I would say it does.

kek

Attached: 000asta.jpg (1080x1080, 415.65K)

Black Clover RE:
incoming

reminder asta will realize noelles feelings

Attached: tumblr_25c90888698baf88a4372fa747302699_b6de7ca9_1280.png (1280x991, 530.42K)

I liked the twist but this seems like a desperate attempt to try to recover after the disaster that was the Lucifero fight. For Tabata, but also for the fans who got bullied over it.

All good things must come to an end. As it stands the series will probably conclude with a length between 400-500 chapters at minimum. That's hardly a bad run.

> the fans who got bullied over it
lol the arc was amazing, lucifero fight was great, best arc currently in jump

You can say that all you want but I saw the meltdown not only on here but on other sites as well.

expecting some sort of sequel once its over, still a million different things they can with this universe his created.

What does "meltdown" have to do with the lucifero fight being great, the arc being amazing and it being the best arc currently in jump?

>Literally meant to happen
Tabata is 100% going to draw the timeline where the protags die multiple times. Remember when Allen got pierced or when the Witch Queen was controlling Asta? Imagine that times infinity

Attached: 1650692887616.png (579x2223, 682.68K)

If you see a retard still talking about "Muh spade arc issues" "Muh Lucifero fight bad" they are most likely trolls, falseflaggers or speedreaders.
The Clock tower proves that we all had our heads far up our asses, this isn't a "turn of your brain manga", that mentality is why Tabata got us with our pants donw and why we've been KNEELING for 5 days straight.
I apologize, some BChadanons and me are going to Japan to see the premiere of the movie just to show our dearest apologies to Tabata.

Attached: tabata.jpg (350x490, 46.79K)

No one gives a shit about this dumb series fuck off

>6 threads reaching bump limit in the last 3 days, all of them discussing the twist
>Yea Forums utterly mindbroken by the twist that starts filtering to Yea Forums and Yea Forums
>Trending worldwide for 4 days straight, including the author's name, which is rare

Keep seething.

> most likely trolls, falseflaggers or speedreaders
or dumb
>I apologize, some BChadanons and me are going to Japan to see the premiere of the movie just to show our dearest apologies to Tabata.
I would go regardless but I'll buy 10 tickets to apologize

Attached: 1580783113646.jpg (2048x1460, 348.42K)

>Clovertards experience a twist
>Lose their minds and claim it's the best thing ever
Lel

Yes

Attached: file.png (721x954, 356.88K)

>this is the only developed asta ship
based

Attached: EY6qB70VcAAWzh.png (758x847, 221.84K)

Did it get to Yea Forums? I tried looking in the archive but couldn't find a specific thread about 331

You said the same with the elf twist,
Keep seething, it will never be enough for you trannies.
Cloverchads understood long ago that they should enjoy and praise their series, the approval of twatter/reddit trannies like you doesn't matter.

Attached: Wallpaper-Anime-Black-Clover-Asta-Black-Clover-1970x1719-1.jpg (1970x1776, 228.23K)

0/10 bait

Attached: EDF8C873-2492-4486-8B42-7E1A2E818968.gif (498x280, 3.53M)

How can one user be so based.
Tabata and Asta have taught us well

Attached: file.png (500x278, 155.97K)

How does it feel to see Black Clover do a twist 100x better than Fujotsu can?

So how is Gnome gonna be brought into this last arc?
No way in hell the series ends without us seeing the 4th elemental spirit.

Also, will Undine stay with Lolo or go with Noelle to help fight devils?

Attached: 41351[1].jpg (1000x1000, 317.11K)

> gnome is a girl
post yfw

Attached: file.png (418x538, 207.52K)

>nigger lover fans are also huntertrannies
LMAO

I don't read BC and I don't get the significance of this. Explain.

That's what Jujutsutrannies call a twist?
It's just "Le bad guy was... LE OTHER BAD GUY!"
It is a twist, yeah, but its utterly IRRELEVANT to the story and the characters.
If that's what they praise as good writing in a series that already has bad art and character designs... Holy shit, i won't allow a Jujutsutranny to ever talk to me again, these faggots should have more humility.

Attached: JJK ART.png (1512x1512, 1.37M)

Someone will probably spoonfeed you, but I'd prefer if they didn't.

>Falseflagging huntercuck

Well, personally I think Jujutsu's art is pretty good, Gege can draw visually striking scenes when he wants to. But yeah, the twist sucks, the story sucks, the character sucks, etc.

Attached: qInLviq.jpg (3840x2160, 292.51K)

>Crying fujutsubabby

Ok, then I guess I'll pass on your manga then. I'm merely asking to gauge whether this is worth my time based on the twist itself, or if people are over hyping something mediocre due to just being super invested in it.

He should have a been a full villain not this
>The devil inside me made me do it!
cop out

Attached: TABATAAAAAAAAAAA.png (503x1554, 513.54K)

have you seen the thread where they got completely btfo'd? it made my day stumbling upon it

>Everyone wonders why Salamander's the only one to not be a girl
>Turns out Salamander IS a girl

Attached: dragon-s-crown-female-demon[1].jpg (1332x850, 304.45K)

Okay

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 877.51K)

> Salamander takes human form in the final arc
> She's just as horny about Fuego as Bell is about Yuno
Tabata PLEASE

Attached: file.png (400x624, 192.66K)

I don't get why the clock theory caught on. The clock doesn't move at all between Clover mages showing up and Lilith and Naamah doing their sun attack, even though the Jack&Nacht vs Dante fight, the Nacht vs the twins fight and the Asta vs the twins fights happened between those two scenes. The theory is based on Lucius rewinding time to get a favorable outcome, which wouldn't change the sequence of events.
>The twins wouldn't be able to use the sun attack until they were fused
>which couldn't happen until Asta arrived to kill Naamah
>which couldn't happen until he killed the demon in Clover which arrived there during Yuno vs Zenon after the Triad powered up
>which happened sometime after the Triad initially started fighting the Clover knights
There is simply no way that the arrival of the Clover knights and the sun attack could happen at the same time no matter how much you rewind time, because if A leads to B then A always has to happen before B.

It seems like the theory is based entirely on the one panel where the clock shows 6:45, which could have easily just been a minor mistake. After that the clock is mostly out of focus so you can't even see the time accurately. The theory also ignores the fact that we've seen Julius demonstrate what a kingdom-wide time reversal looks like, and it's not something people would fail to notice especially when so many of them were outdoors.

A lot of people have really bought into this idea and I'm a little concerned about the response if it turns out to have been complete bogus. Tabata will have people call him a hack for weeks straight, then praise him for a week and then start calling him a hack again immediately after the returns from his break. Poor guy.

>The clock doesn't move at all
And why do you think that is?

The clock is broken.

Attached: saitama.png (252x254, 13.98K)

Who knows. Logically I'd maybe assume it had stopped. The only times it seems to move for sure is after the tower broke, which likely would have impacted the mechanism and either restarted it or just thrown the hands into different positions.

Okay i'll bite.
But its difficult to chose an angle to explain the twist.
Theres the Lucifero (the one we thought was the baddiest bad) angle, theres our heroes' angle, and then theres the guy of the twist.
For the heroes this was a mission to retrieve their beloved captains and stop the gate to the underworld.
For the big bad this was the oportunity to escape the isolated wasteland that is the underworld.
For the real big bad this was the opportunity to kill the only person in the universe that could kill him, the big bad uses Gravity magic, the real big bad uses time magic, gravity bends time, so he was at disadvantage.
The heroes basically did all the dirty work for the real big bad, seeing the heroes abilities you realize they are basically a devil killer squad formed for the big Time Devil himself to fuck over the devil that controls Gravity.
The big twist is that the time devil was

Attached: 1650520560367.jpg (1440x1482, 197.46K)

Attached: is that so.png (166x136, 16.58K)

> The big twist is that the time devil was
A-user? Did he get y--

Attached: lucy.png (656x1218, 401.99K)

It literally moved one hour when Lucifero was shown to come out.
The clock was working.

Attached: the time has come and so have i.png (934x1807, 891.49K)