Mushoku tensei

>establish a good guy that risks his life and dies to save strangers, doesn't like killing, is honorable and wants to protect weaklings
>he suddenly wants to nuke a city, to get out of having to pay 50% of his profits to some guy, and lets a kid get killed because it may make his group look a bit better
Was it bad writing?

Attached: rudeus.jpg (2590x1980, 605.59K)

Yes.

Eris cunny makes a man do strange things user

Terrible writing, but the average light novel is terrible. What is really shocking is how light novels keep being adapted.

Japanese literature is so rich as well, hundreds of decent to good authors are available with works that could be wonderful adaptations. But then they keep adapting literal shit

>Was it bad writing?
No.
>is OP a faggot?
Yes.
Rudy wanted to do that to save the love of his life, Eris, by not allowing the horsefag to put them under usury. He was willing to be blamed for mass murder for those he loves.

>>establish a good guy that risks his life and dies to save strangers, doesn't like killing, is honorable and wants to protect weaklings
This is why you don't project.

This LN is utter shit.
MC is a super pussy and also a pedophile.
Xianxia and Xuxia are the only good LN nowadays also special mention to the classics like Moonlight Sculptor, Ark, Tales of Demons and Gods, Warlock of Magus world etc.

kill yourself chink

Korean isekai is more trashy than your average isekai novel.

In the LN he wanted to create a flood so to cover up the murder, not necessarily wiping out the entire city. I guess the director decided that would take too long to explain.

>love of his life

Attached: 1650250715963.jpg (700x700, 83.32K)

lol what I do like Isekai but Mushoku Tensei is the worst Isekai I ever read.

Rudeus is a big fat fucking disgusting nerd in personnality and he still is. I cannot identify with pathethic fucks like him.
However a Xianxia protagonist that murders his enemies in cold blood, fucks all chicks on sight and basically becomes king of the world? Now that is me all right.

Not some faggy Rudeus or edgy arifureta shit.

>murders his enemies in cold blood, fucks all chicks on sight
I'm sorry were you talking about me?

Attached: old fart.jpg (350x574, 22.96K)

Fucks a mutt elf

Attached: FFYnoRqWYAArYk4.jpg (3072x4096, 1.44M)

>>establish a good guy that risks his life and dies to save strangers, doesn't like killing, is honorable and wants to protect weaklings
>>he suddenly wants to nuke a city, to get out of having to pay 50% of his profits to some guy, and lets a kid get killed because it may make his group look a bit better
no, this is very deliberate to show that Rudy doesn't take things and life in general seriously, literally just like a video game for him

But he cared about morality and helping others before this. His personality changed 180 degrees that episode.

Hitogami give me a mutt erufu waifu and I will NEVER lay my hands on a migger ever again i beg of you Hitogami please

Attached: 84736346348.png (799x577, 140.37K)

Attached: 1615484331732.jpg (1080x1530, 131.59K)

people who have the same attitude to killing as Rudeus does don't want to avoid killing because its immoral they want to avoid doing it with their own hands because they are just too weak. Rudeus was fine with letting Ruijerd kill an entire smuggling ring as long as he didn't have to do any of the dirty work himself.

Did you even watch the show? Saving sylphie against her bullies when he thought she was a guy, being disgusted at paul because he thought paul didn't approve, talking with paul about protecting the weak, saving eris from bandits, saving the teen couple irl, etc. happened in the first season.

OP you are watching a fucking Isekai show were all living beings outside the main character are seen as disposable all the time (kinda similar at how most people can get away with murder and rape in Japan but end up in prison forever for doing drugs), on top of that this is a pedo self insert/power fantasy show where you can hear the voice of the fat old pedo that boy used to be constantly lusting over underage girls and how he wants to fuck them so why would you even expect good writing from it?
Maybe just watch another genre

Attached: Ryoko.jpg (1024x768, 87.29K)

If I understand correctly MT is like the grandfather of terrible isekai so it shouldn't be any surprise it's terrible, I almost feel like watching it just to see where a bunch of these terrible tropes came from

Yes, LNs are usually terribly written. Your point?

Until the end of the first season, he'd done none of that. We'd only seen him die and face terrible odds to save strangers and go out of his way to help everyone. This change in characterization was sudden and not hinted at in any way.

t. anons pretending that they've even opened the novel or seen the anime

Attached: 1620838510444.png (758x1000, 455.58K)

You forgot that he somehow canonically has a big dick despite being super small when we actually saw it

surprised by how many people go with the guilt by association criticism of MT, saying that because its an Isekai its automatically shit and writes it off. When you ask them what they would do to make a good Isekai, they list a bunch of points like the MC not being automatically overpowered, having to work for his abilities, going through actual struggles, being weak/flawed beyond a superficial layer, which coincidentally tend to line right up with MT.

Him being a pedo is cool though.

My man he was FIVE when we saw it. Before puberty, penises only grow in accordance with the body thus all children are pretty much similar sizes, however after puberty it actually grows in correspondence with how big it is going to be.

In other words, you're a self inserting faggot, got it.

Eris is so fucking cool.

Here's a larger version from the EN LN.

Attached: Vol 15 Cool Eris.png (1403x2000, 3.53M)

Enough, he loves all 3 of them.

Attached: MT.png (899x639, 1.13M)

Attached: 1650732504908.png (1203x652, 882.55K)

ENTER

Attached: 16475383589.png (504x161, 10.42K)

faggot central is this way

>establish a good guy
>good guy
?

>dies to save some strangers from getting run over by a truck
>faces 4 armed adults to save a bitch
>rejects getting the money he needs to do this
>saves some random elf kid

>not a good guy

a city of demons

>flood
Wouldn't that also have laid waste to much of the city?

The entire first cour involves him manipulating others for his own personal gain and treating people like NPCs.
He mostly did those things because they benefited him.
Bad people can do good things too sometimes you know.

Who did he manipulate? His parents? He was nothing but a good, lovable kid. Sylphie? He saved her and taught her magic and being able to stand up for herself. Roxy? As a teacher, she got paid, and greately enjoyed working with him. Eris and her family? He did nothing but help them, even after they were ashamed of having him under their roof. Saved Eris several times. What are you talking about?

Oh, he also saved the lives of lilia and her kid and went off for years to get funds to pay for his friends's schooling. The second before deciding on mass murder, he was a saint.

are all haremfags narcissistic fucks who love to stroke their own ego so much?
you're literal subhuman

>Here's a larger version
Oh thanks user.

Femdom sex with Eris.

Attached: ErisxRudy.jpg (800x910, 154.09K)

It was amazing writing. You know, people are people and not biorobots working according to one pre-installed program, they can change their principles under the pressure of circumstances.

every man needs a great foe to defeat to push him for forward in life

What's up with the shitty bait shitposts in this thread in the first place?

He saves strangers to come off as le goid. Hence why he waited to save the demon kid adventures so he could look more heroic

it's a bait series

>3 rings on finger
kek

based

Only because of when it was written. The author didn't want to abide by some conventional storytelling tropes, he felt forced to. Just my hunch though

The only people who nowadays even criticize Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation are virtue-signaling prudistants trying to gain likes and upvotes on social media.
That means that their opinion is genuinely irrelevant.

>Japanese literature is so rich as well, hundreds of decent to good authors

Attached: 6af2f2010c2ca675836572f3297ed872ceba4a40d2c53ded49b572551d1e04d5.jpg (336x442, 90.91K)

Shut up OP don't question it, because MT automatically stands out so far from the rest of the Isekai and even other fictional stories. The reason being that the MC Rudy actually has sex and makes children with his harem.

Attached: zcbg71zafg571.jpg (5291x3666, 3.99M)

>he suddenly wants to nuke a city, to get out of having to pay 50% of his profits to some guy, and lets a kid get killed because it may make his group look a bit better
Did you miss the part where he keeps thinking RPG rules apply to real life and it constantly blows up in his face?

Just improving the gene pool with purebred noble laplace-infused DNA

Attached: rudy4.jpg (159x160, 9.46K)

And cliff

Attached: 3B4BA16A-DCAA-4FAF-9CE3-2A31E0BAD1A8.jpg (579x393, 213.44K)

Are there any other good series that focus on a polygamous relationship?

Attached: eris45.png (598x384, 214.97K)

Yeah there's a tag for it actually, called "harem"

Cliff is a hardcore Milis believer and is completely loyal to Elinalise, why would he hit on Rudy?

Touching grace does not a good series make, nor having maidens a good character.

Attached: 1648394947586.jpg (580x616, 73.69K)