Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Bros, i still can't believe Kagura died. He was supposed to clean the Fourth Mizukage's tainted past by becoming the new Mizukage. Has it begun? is Momoshiki's vision becoming a reality?

Attached: FRGWnWZaQAAlN5m.jpg (1920x1076, 191.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQO5DXJK9AM
youtu.be/6byu9rKjBg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If Shizuma appears then Buntan is dying this arc too.

>Kagura
Not my Mizukage

Attached: mei.jpg (700x700, 51.04K)

Kishimoto said that samurai 8 was his attempt to combine his idea for a samurai manga and his idea for a sci fi manga into one.

Samurai 8 failed, but he can still try again with his old plan. He should move to Jump SQ and write and draw his sci fi manga and samurai manga separately, starting the second after completing the first. Yahagi works at Jump SQ and can be his editor again. He can write and draw them himself, as it will be a monthly schedule which is much better than a weekly one.

Attached: 750E0CEE-91DB-4A55-9A0E-FB9F6F774AB8.jpg (1666x2513, 999.48K)

>is Momoshiki's vision becoming a reality?
not yet

Reminds me of this ep. holy kek.

Attached: 16902380932.png (1138x635, 582.35K)

that ep was kino

He will actually die if he tries to draw manga again

Attached: 1361297.png (785x380, 137.7K)

Attached: 0067-039.jpg (776x2200, 492.1K)

Naruto doesn't like revenge

AIIIIIEEEEEEEEE

>Sasuke: "I will discipline you, Boruto. You must unlearn the little that Naruto has taught you. Your new Daddy and your Mommy will teach you their ways now."

Attached: Papa Sasuke and Mama Hinata.jpg (250x281, 12.72K)

>He's here

I want them to write novels for the Otustuski. Like pic related.

It would be fucking great if they could make a new hero like in this trilogy of books to take us on the journey that lead to the end of the Otustuski civilization. That would be one way to tell us the story of the Otsutsuki without ruining the pace of this manga.

Attached: imagem_2022-04-24_220740763.png (400x244, 180.63K)

When will Himawari fall for Kawaki? Epilogue or timeskip?Will Himawari have the glorious oppai that Teen Hinata did?

Attached: 7d3823e5432b9449d20e991ead946821.png (1000x803, 906.73K)

Kawaki is about to try to kill Boruto and Sasuke and Konoha's new friends, Eida and Code. Mitsuki will hunt him down to the ends of the Earth.

Attached: kawaki enemy of konoha.png (2828x2620, 3.22M)

Borutobrothers...

Attached: 1650816011818.webm (480x270, 1.01M)

The day Kawaki killed any relevancy team 7 had was the worst day of Mitsuki and Sarada's lives, but to Kawaki, it was a tuesday.

>Reversing on my invisible motorcycle

Attached: 1650799848396.jpg (1280x720, 408.72K)

I need to see Kawaki Vs Code, bros

saw this shit on twitter and saw some boruto fag praising this scene and the fight before it
>"OMFG THIS FIGHT IS SO GOOD"
>just a shot of the sky

We already has it.

lmao i saw that, high quality punch and kick sfx

>This is the same account we were talking about last thread. The one that said she wanted an episode of Sakura and Naruto bestie sleeping over the Hokage office. This account is operated by a multishipper
What was that about ? What's this besties sleepover thing ?

This episode is still less embarrassing than the Urashiki blinking in and out of reality episode.

I want to see it animated

God damn lie because the episode the screenshot was taken from only shows Sakura healing people.

This episode shows were out of baby mode fun times. Boruto now knows what it means to lose a friend on a mission. Sarada also has a reason to actually get good at medical ninjutsu now cause as it stands she was not good enough. Also Boruto is gonna end up killing boat boy at this rate

>Boruto
>Puzzles and Dragons
>Osomatsu-San movie
>Black Clover movie
>Kingdom
>Bleach
>Play it Cool, Guys
Is Pierrot getting too cocky?

Attached: crumble.png (587x560, 319.38K)

fuck

Attached: -.png (1240x932, 1.11M)

The anime is trying really hard to give what the manga does, but since SP is SP, it can't be much, but i appreciate the effort anyway.

Will Metal's disappearance from the manga get a reason too?

Attached: [SubsPlease] Boruto - Naruto Next Generations - 243 (720p) [53193AFA].mkv_snapshot_15.43.471.jpg (1280x720, 437.9K)

*the manga doesn't
Oh fuck

I haven't kept up with the anime and when I saw this guy in those weird youtube thumbnails, I thought he was Killer Bee. This is not Killer Bee?

>Vinicius
Should've given the job to Benzema desu.

Attached: 16501919461218.jpg (1980x1114, 154.57K)

Off to train with Lee and Guy offscreen cause Lee doesn’t do shit except proctor the chunin exams. Denki is gonna get a tech job like sumire becoming a researcher and iwabe is just gonna be Denkis bodyguard or join some shitter jobber unit

But Boruto does

>Also Boruto is gonna end up killing boat boy at this rate
Based!

Attached: Hinata RtN (1).jpg (693x723, 137.01K)

There really is no way to reconcile with Ikada since they both lost people close to them.

Alright, let me give you what I have so far
>Otsutsuki were once like modern humans eons ago
>they advanced technologically and created machines to do their bidding
>eventually they started implanting their technology inside themselves
>then one day somehow whether as part of an experiment or not they discovered the power of chakra
>they integrated chakra with their technology and became like gods
>they fought over power and nearly wiped themselves out in a war which almost destroyed all life in the galaxy
>one of them eventually came out on top and actually became a God
>this first Otsutsuki God reseeded life across the planets which is why humans and Otsutsuki share a physical resemblance
>the Otsutsuki also discovered something shortly before their war began
>chakra accelerates entropy because all that energy has to come from somewhere
>in order to prevent all life in the universe from dying out the Otsutsuki God began a cycle of planting harvesting and coalescing all life to create the next Otsutsuki God and to start the cycle over again
>the Otsutsuki race was remade to fulfill this purpose and to follow the Will of Otsutsuki
>they've forgotten this will and now harvest planets purely for the pursuit of power immortality and personal evolution

Attached: 0055-026.jpg (433x803, 250.83K)

Ya know what, lads? Fuck shota SoL, I wanna see Boruto and Kawaki go commit genocide, while Sumire and Sarada watch from the sidelines, worrying that those two might go insane, not realizing that they are too far gone, all while Mitsuki calmly observes them, and occasionally join in on the carnage, with a shitty 90s groove metal soundtrack on top of it all for pure edge-kino

Attached: Boruto and Kawaki.jpg (640x360, 42.28K)

Could a son of Naruto "I kneel for Raikage and suck his cock so Sasuke can be safe" Uzumaki be so based?!?!?

Are Sasuke's pheromones so strong that Boruto would become a psycho to emulate his man-crush?

youtube.com/watch?v=OQO5DXJK9AM

One closeted NSfag made up this headcanon and now insecure SS stans have been seething here about it for a whole week

>This episode shows were out of baby mode fun times.
Al this episode showed is "we're out of money"

youtu.be/6byu9rKjBg8

I like how Boruto and Kawaki, despite their occasionally clashing, seem to be on the same wavelength in certain scenarios.

I don't understand why won't they put more money into episodes like this where a supposed important character dies.

Because it's still filler.

A sad death of great characters who want to make a significant change in everyone's life trying to make a better world TwT

Attached: death_of_pacifist leaders.jpg (3840x6480, 2.75M)

Yeah it's a nice touch, goes well with their decision they made in chapter 66

Attached: [SubsPlease] Boruto - Naruto Next Generations - 206 (720p) [9439B2FE].mkv_snapshot_01.22.832.jpg (1920x1080, 202.94K)

So what’s the explanation for the Kashin Koji unmasking?

>that ep was kino
Nah. It looked retarded.

Attached: 79.jpg (876x578, 67.75K)

There is no otsutsuki god

Saving the budget for the Isshiki fight.

>Naruto doesn't like revenge
He did when he was 12 when he was going to kill Haku.

Havent been watching since the last manga canon, were there any well animated fights I should see?

>Also Boruto is gonna end up killing boat boy at this rate
Either that or forcing him to take Kagura's place.

Probably, yeah. Too much on their plate at once.

Honestly that's probably why they'll reconcile after beating the shit out of each other. They'll be even.

A shitty episode just before a good one is an understandable and inevitable necessity. Like the appallingly badly animated chunin exams before 65, or the Koji fight. What's a shame is when the well animated one is still shitty, like the Urashiki fight.
I personally just want this arc to end already.

>I NEED TO KILL FUNATO

>Could a son of Naruto "I kneel for Raikage and suck his cock so Sasuke can be safe" Uzumaki be so based?!?!?
No, but the grandson of Minato "Putting Kumoniggers in body bags" Namikaze just might be.

>I don't understand why won't they put more money into filler shit
Yeah it's a mystery.

Denki vs Tsubaki and Boruto vs. Seiren

Attached: boruto vs seiren.webm (854x480, 2.49M)

Didn't they make some Sakuga in this same arc before? Oh

This wasn't THE Funamushi fight so I'm still somewhat hopeful. That shit better be extra crispy.

>Atheists want you to believe there's no God

It's like if instead of trying to bring Sasuke back to the Leaf, Naruto wanted to help him get revenge instead. I like it.

You must believe it!

Attached: mastool.jpg (640x467, 42.36K)

>dropped the boruto anime like 40 episode again
>decide to watch this episode because why not
>ugly as fuck characters
>horrible animation
dropping this was the right decision holy shit