Was Kongming really a god tier strategist like the anime depicts?

Was Kongming really a god tier strategist like the anime depicts?

Attached: maxresdefault (98).jpg (1280x720, 96.91K)

Three kingdoms is required reading

post your eiko's

Attached: 79435.png (639x974, 346.57K)

Attached: 1649946810134.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Yes, but keep in mind strategy at the time was like "If they attack, defend." "If you can attack, do so."

Can you put at least a little bit more effort into your thread instead of using the same image and asking the same question?

t. Sima yi

Shu propaganda

Attached: autistic screeching.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

Got BTFOd by rain.

Kongming is a charlatan and a third rate strategist

Attached: ptk-65-zhou-yu-chief-commander.png (745x1040, 1.74M)

T. got tricked by Kongming that Cao Cao was gonna cuck him.

Isn't that like downplaying Pythagoras's intelligence because you learned about the Pythagorean theorem in gradeschool?

EIKO looks like THAT?

Attached: 9781636991375-YaBoyKongming_24.jpg (1500x2136, 860.34K)

eiko when she sees the result on the pregnancy test

HEY DJ

everyone knows how amazing Zhuge Liang was

he nearly won nearly every time when it really counted

Attached: listen.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

Attached: 1650563556419.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

Fucking Song era storytellers did Zhou Yu dirtier than they did even fucking Cao Cao.

I kind of want to go digging into the literature to figure out exactly why they hated Zhou Yu so much enough to make up so much shit about him, but on the other hand I kind of don't because it'd probably only make me angry.

Historically, no. Mythologically, yes.

Attached: red_cliff34.jpg (1400x933, 304.6K)

RING RING

He was a loli in one gacha game.

Os she wearing lip color in the shower?

Attached: grips.jpg (1920x1080, 198.33K)

Attached: commieiko.jpg (1920x1080, 238.87K)

Attached: 1650561608502.webm (608x646, 232.07K)

Has there been a moment in the manga so far where kongming flips his lid over some rain

No, GOAT Statesman though.

Is this show any good?

Please make one with godspeed you black emperor

Why did the Sun family impode? You had Based Jian, Ce, Ben, their wives were mostly great, Lady Sun who basically has Liu Bei by the balls for 2 years with her 100 kung fu maids, and then you had Quan and the whole shitshow that went later + incest, what the fuck went so wtong?

Attached: E09A1005-4E39-46A9-BE99-2F0D1A9E5AF4.jpg (622x884, 112.3K)

Why would she wash it off before going to the shower instead of during?

Attached: gybe.jpg (1920x1080, 199.58K)

Manic pixie dream girl except its kongming! Genius

I don't know how those guys in Shibuya stop themselves from impregnating this girl. She needs to hang out in Roppongi more often, those guys will give her a ride.

Attached: 1642121012068.jpg (1920x1080, 128.29K)

Thanks.

Clearly the nigger in Roppongi was about to fuck Eiko, but Koumei has already predicted it, so he must have had a strategy to prevent that

He was more of a legalist and diplomat, able to play on expectations and reading character than a field commander. His only moment of supposed prescience was him supposedly noticing the unseasonal winds coming to the Red Cliff and knowing that Cao Cao's forces would bank on there being no wind.

Attached: OceanCalling.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

Wasn't ZGL's fan originally belonged to Zhou Yu in folktale? ZGL wasn't even there.

I mean Chibi

>His only moment of supposed prescience was him supposedly noticing the unseasonal winds coming to the Red Cliff and knowing that Cao Cao's forces would bank on there being no wind.
That story is fictitious.

Requesting based department shoop

>Wasn't ZGL's fan originally belonged to Zhou Yu in folktale?
There are indeed Song dynasty era poems describing Zhou Yu as carrying a feather fan, but it'd probably be more accurate to say that many people, Zhou Yu included, were depicted as carrying feather fans in poems and folklore, before Zhuge Liang somehow ended up getting a monopoly of such portrayals.

If you think about it, surely feather fans were not exactly a rare thing that only one person would ever be carrying around.

Dunno why but my interest took a nosedive after EP 2. The first episode was fantastic but the second just felt like I can already predict how the rest of the show will play out, I could swear the visual quality went down too.

(You) problem

Anyone close to their romanticized counterpart? Turns out most of them are assholes or utterly incompetent, is Guan Yu the only one with actual accolades?

he do be tho fr fr no cap.

>is Guan Yu the only one with actual accolades?
He's worshiped as a god of war. I don't think the real historical dude was that awesome.

I WILL NOW READ YOUR MANGA.

Is this edited? It has to be... r-right?

Shu or Wei should have won. Liu Shan was incompetent but his son was opposed to him and Cao Mao wanted to fight the Simas but sadly failed.

If not for being an absolute embarasment the later years, wu would had unoronically won in the long run.

Grannies ain't worshipping Guan Yu because he kills people. He's seen as good luck nowadays which is why so many Asian businesses have an altar for him.
Also historically, he killed a general for Cao Cao while he was separated from his brothers because Cao Cao was taking care of him at the time and he did it to repay him.

LMAO no, he was actually pretty bad. His reputation comes from Romance which jacks off Shu. He's nothing compared to the actual great strategists like Lu Ment.

Most historical records comes from Wei since Jin just inherits them, so most people on there is as close as you got.
Cao Cao is unironically nicer than his general romanticization though.

As Sun Quan got older, he became more of a drunk and his kids, especially Sun Luban, became good at manipulating him.

oh god yes good art

HEY DJ!"

Makes sense that Guan Yu got his kill confirmed while with Wei.

>Cao Cao is unironically nicer than his general romanticization though.
Yeah Ive read that Cao Cao recruited people based on merits and managed to even recruit defeated enemies.

What would Kongming think about modern China?

Support, isn't he a legalist?

Proud of how far its come, but perhaps wonder if it could go even further.

Eiko Saiko

Attached: [SubsPlease] Paripi Koumei - 04 (1080p) [037555B7].mkv_snapshot_10.46.395_stitch.jpg (1920x1687, 323.75K)

>censoring her pubes