Golden Kamuy

How will it end? Predictions ITT:

Attached: 1650664788347.jpg (457x457, 141.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2020/10/23/teens-dream-of-going-on-a-date-with-godzilla-finally-comes-true/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cute and funny burma adventures!

These are some of the predictions I've collected

Attached: predictions.jpg (1915x635, 236.17K)

Attached: sample-14f5bdacd3f8ed9a6b9843c4255b228a.jpg (850x890, 237.93K)

If the shipperwhales unironically start seething when sugimoto and asirpa obviously don't end up together is over

I blame Noda for making me a shipper

Attached: 1635093213143.jpg (1280x1803, 256.51K)

Aren't 99% of the shipperfag fans of this series fujos anyway?

Of course they won't end up together, she's 12. It would look dumb as fuck if that were the ending.

yeah but nobody expects the homo ships to become real

stupid poop man

Attached: ee3c791a-0b92-4580-9418-6891efa95a1b.png (844x1200, 370.29K)

No one takes the fujoships seriously meanwhile the obsessed lolipedos come every thread to say ASIRPA AND SUGIMOTO NEED TO FUCK......BECAUSE YES OK??????

Nooo we agreed no new threads until raws are out you stupid nigger

You seem upset.

Who shat on your porridge user?

Sugimoto and Asirpa are a rare case of bromance between a guy and a girl where that are little to no romantic tension between them. I don't get why so many want them to end together

Attached: imagem_2022-04-24_173505076.png (540x660, 206.19K)

Stupid useless oaf, only good for carrying STDs and dislocating his joints.

>ASIRPA AND SUGIMOTO NEED TO FUCK
Damn, nispa, you're stealing my line.

Attached: FP0ZSFWakAINELs.jpg (663x1000, 364.1K)

and get bit in the head by all fauna known to men

Yea Forums loves the daughterwife idea

I don't care if they fuck. I want Asirpa to be happy, and Sugimoto makes her happy.

I'm not even mad, i just cannot stand autistic shipperfags that don't understand the concept of friendship

>new thread before raws
Fucking why. This thread will turn to shit too with infighting and shipping. Just wait for the leaks.

Don't take them seriously, it's 99% shitposting.

Series is ending anyways, and people want to shitpost and laugh. There's nothing wrong with that, nispa.

If there wasn't one, I'd make it myself. I just want to discuss it before it ends. I only caught up recently.

the cat got robbed

didn't knew this board had so many muslim anons

Half of Yea Forums are spy x shit threads what does it matter, really.

Inshallah brother, I also want a hapa daughterwife

Sugimoto Asirpa sex or bust

Maybe if Tsurumi had used that hello kitty headplate in the train battle he would've won. Sugimoto wouldn't have slashed something that cute.

I'll be sad if Sugi dies but ultimately I think that's the best outcome
Him living would be so lame imo, but I'm not of the opinion that every plot thread needs to be tied up in a neat bow. So it ends with him never helping Umeko, too bad so sad. Maybe Asirpa ends up sending her the money after the fact. I dunno, I just don't want a cookie-cutter feelgood ending just for the sake of pleasing readers that can't handle their favorite character dying

Attached: 1615048642185.png (401x466, 94.71K)

Asirpa very clearly has strong romantic feelings towards Sugimoto, but it's heavily one-sided. Sugi loves Asirpa but not in a romantic way, there's been literally zero evidence to suggest otherwise. I can't fathom Sugimoto saying in private that Asirpa basically represents everything pure in the world that was robbed from him in the war, and then next year going 'yeah i should stick my dick in her'

Oh he'll bust alright. More than once.

the only scene I remember where Asirpa displays any sign of having romantic feelings towards him is when Huci asks him to take her in marriage

It's either:
>Sugimoto dies, Asirpa says goodbye to him and moves on.
>Sugimoto lives and goes to complete his duty to Umeko and dies. Asirpa tags along and travels Japan like Wilk wanted.
>Sugimoto lives, goes to Umeko and returns to Asirpa after a while.
Anyway, I'm more worried we won't get a proepr conclusion to the Koito/Tsurumi/Tsukishima plotline than to what Asirpa and Sugimoto do.

Attached: 3-7.jpg (2135x1600, 1.76M)

always found weird that Nikaido's scalp is perfectly in place in the spa chapters after the bear skinned his temple, I expected him to have his skull exposed for the rest of his life

>He didn't realize the parallels between Asirpa/Inkarmat and Sugimoto/Wilk
Are you retarded?

They're sprinkled throughout the series
Off the top of my head
>Asirpa getting flustered and doing the crane dance in the Anehata arc
>Boutarou constantly prodding her about her feelings much to her embarrassment
>Asirpa peeking at Sugis willy when he dives into the ocean
>'I'm staying with Sugimoto... because we're partners!!!!'
>ill plunge into hell with sugimoto etc etc
Ironically enough in the example you pointed out I read it far more as just general embarrassment at her grandma asking someone to marry her while she's in the room. She barely knew Sugimoto at that point in the story so I wouldn't have figured she'd develop a crush in such a short time

that's why he wears that cap all the time

I thought he got it reattached

>Asirpa getting flustered and doing the crane dance in the Anehata arc

even the autistic cat noticed her crush

Attached: 4cee05e2-2729-4a77-b9aa-2ac249c562eb.png (771x456, 502.84K)

>Asirpa earblushing at Sugimoto
Many such scenes!

Attached: FQhaFq8VsAMYa3w.jpg (467x448, 61.09K)

I don't think there's a more blatant self insert-ship

Sugimoto will die, perhaps his body will be sabes but he will be dead. Tsurumi's dream will be accomplished. Asirpa old woman. Escape Kang some pervert old man, perhaps a monk.

the ultimate female fantasy is picking an unredeemable asshole like Ogata and fixing him with the power of love

Cat is the bad boy of the group, many girls are into that. They'd also end up killing him like Asirpa did.

Hell fucking NO.
The REAL female fantasy is having a gentle man that will take care of you and give up his life for your sake, so you can devote your body to him and be safe. He has to be handsome though, and pure at heart.
Sugimoto is the real FEMALE choic by proper women, not used up mentally ill roasties.

I'm in the middle of the third anime season and god, the CG bear in the first episode really filtered the normalfags didn't it? Most of the time it's a pretty decent adaptation especially taking in consideration seinen anime tend be low budget garbage.

Most female artists I know seem to coom over Tsurumi

Cat killed her dad
girls with daddy issues subconsciously love that

All I know about the anime is that they cut out the part where Sugimoto kicks the whale
That's all the info I need to know to stay far away

absolutely based

fucking Vegeta and Endeavor are extremely popular with the females for that reason I said before

oh, and one more thing. You'd be surprised with how much of literature made by and for women romanticizes abusive relationships.

Frieza is more popular than Vegeta. They're extremely popular in shonen AI shit, not with their respective female love interests.
Bad boy = Faggot choice/Girls with no dads

The rape fantasy is the ultimate female fetish

Some girls just wanna have fun, and have a piece of shit husband who'll rape and impregnate them to death.

I'm so glad Asirpa killed the cat and he went out in the most homo way possible

Yes, the catfag seething was glorious.

I'm still sad they censored cats penis in the anime when he kicks monke but I know it had to be done

There are simply different types of women. Personally I noticed that those that prefer the crazies are usually autists or lonely and weird themselves and they are much more likely to be fujos, whereas those that prefer the social nice guy are usually married housewives that do cringe self-inserting and self-shipping.

Did you ignore all those asirpa blushing scenes? Although, yeah, it's mostly one-sided.

Attached: cringe.jpg (1125x964, 173.52K)

chad husbandofag

Yeah this, normalfaggotry at its best.
Every single of these "people" are twilight fans.

>No Ring
She'll never make it

me on the left

we are not so different, you and I

Attached: 1628882235185.png (992x792, 278.11K)

Holy fucking kek

Fucking catfags kek

people that never understood that Twilight was just haremshit aimed at the female audience ar dumber than people that never realized that Jenny was a piece of shit in Forrest Gump

That's enough internet for me today.

Attached: 1614179629797.jpg (1536x2048, 463.76K)

reminded me of this
nypost.com/2020/10/23/teens-dream-of-going-on-a-date-with-godzilla-finally-comes-true/

This guy get's it.